ADVERTISEMENT

What's so great about UNCs resume?

If UK and UNC play in the E8 and UNC wins..... Are UK fans gonna blame it on the seeding or the refs? I just want to be prepared. Thanks in advance!
What does seeding have to do with Kentucky and North Carolina playing in Kansas City? Like many have said if even if kentucky would have been a one it’s likely Carolina would have been our two

Reactions: Big_Blue79
Because UK won most of theirs when there was only about 25 teams in the tournament.

Oh is that what it is? So why didn’t UNc win all those titles back then if it was so easy?? I’ll wait for your reply!

I’ve never seen you ever post a single fact.
So please enlighten me... how did Michigan St or Tennessee have a better resume than UNC?

The lesson of the day is: Getting your ass beat by the little guys
MSU has a bad habit off getting their asses kicked by lower level competition. I don't feel like looking at their schedule, but Indiana x2 (NIT team) and Lousiville a team UT beat by dbl digits. Illinois only won 12 game all season for goodness sake.

Thus concludes the lesson.:)

Edit to include UNC. UK owned UNC and UT owned UK, so there is that.

Don’t forget Auburn, Auburn owned and bitch smacked UT all year!!!

UNc fans need to stop thinking everyone is out to get UNc. Just because somebody ask a question doesn’t mean they dislike or hate UNc. Nobody here is crying that you got a one seed. People ask questions and rightfully so about how UNc got a one seed over such and such team so I’ll ask again to ANY UNc fan that would like to answer since Sugar Tits is afraid to answer it. All he can do is post pics of Roy that he gets off to! My question is if UK won the head to head match up with UNc, UK has the same record as UNc, both lost in the semi’s of their tourneys, UK has more Q1 wins than UNc and the fact that two of UNc’s Q1 wins came against Duke WITHOUT Zion, why should UNc be a 1 seed over UK? Simple question!

for the record I love UKs draw win or lose and don’t think it could’ve set up any better if Cal would’ve done it his self!

UK & UNC both had 10 quad 1 wins.
UNC had no losses below quad 1
UNC was tied for the ACC regular season championship... UK didn’t win either the regular season tournament in their conference.
UNC SOS was better than UKs

Reactions: DeanSmithForever
UK & UNC both had 10 quad 1 wins.
UNC had no losses below quad 1
UNC was tied for the ACC regular season championship... UK didn’t win either the regular season tournament in their conference.
UNC SOS was better than UKs

But the head to head trumps all of that!

giphy.gif

You missed his posts where he waxed poetic about having sex with high school girls.

What UNC fans are butthurt? I would wear the battery out in my phone if I tried to go back through and quote each one. Go back and re-read the comments.
It's no coincidence that Duke and UK fans are saying the same things about the UNC fans in this thread.

No one is are going about talking about the possible UK/UNC matchup??? Look at the post I responded to. UNC-71 most certainly was.

Do you have the rest of the UNC fans on ignore or something? Seems like you're missing a lot of posts.

I most certainly was what?

What does seeding have to do with Kentucky and North Carolina playing in Kansas City? Like many have said if even if kentucky would have been a one it’s likely Carolina would have been our two
It's called smart ass sarcasm E.T.

Well I am a UNC fan... I’d say a Dook fan posting in EVERY UNC thread is obsessed with UNC.
But then you would be wrong. As I have said many many times, the need to respond to each and every post about UNC is silly. Especially since you just repeat and repeat

But then you would be wrong. As I have said many many times, the need to respond to each and every post about UNC is silly. Especially since you just repeat and repeat
So stop responding in every single UNC thread.
Have you ever posted in a non-UNC thread???

Auburn is in the NCAA as a 5 seed. What is Seton Hall?Laughing

Seton Hall is a 10 seed? You put a little laughing thingy for asking what seed Seaton Hall is??? You understand they are a pretty good team right?

Last edited:
Let's talk about the potential game when both teams are through the first game of the second weekend. UK doesn't stay on our minds 24/7 like UNC does on BBN's.

I most certainly was what?
@servo stated "Noone is really against talking about it" in regards to the potential UK/UNC matchup. I disagreed.

He posted that just a few minutes after you posted the gem up top.

How many different fan bases claim that they stay on our (BBN) minds 24/7? Goodness

@servo stated "Noone is really against talking about it" in regards to the potential UK/UNC matchup. I disagreed.

He posted that just a few minutes after you posted the gem up top.

I dont follow you but I really dont care either

Been to your home board lately?
My point is this baby blue. If all these different fan bases claim that they are on our minds 24:7 that means they’re all not and maybe we just love anything college basketball.

Scroll through the home board (which you obviously do often) and you will see threads started by many different posters on many different teams. It’s the most active cbb board by far

Seaton Hall is a 10 seed? You put a little laughing thingy for asking what seed Seaton Hall is??? You understand they are a pretty good team right?
According to the NCAA about half as good as Auburn.

ADVERTISEMENT