ADVERTISEMENT

What Recruits are Visiting your Midnight Madness

BasketBallJunkie-UK

Nov 18, 2011
For Kentucky

On campus this weekend from the Class of 2023 are top-five recruits DJ Wagner and Mackenzie Mgbako, who will be on official visits. Also on campus for an unofficial visit will be 5-star guard and legacy recruit Reed Sheppard, as well as 3-star 2023 center Cyr Malonga.

For the Class of 2022, the only name reported that will be in attendance is point guard commit Skyy Clark.

I'm not sure why Louisville isn't all over Cyr Malonga,who plays at Evangel Christian in Lousiville. Supposedly he's starting to come on strong. 6'11" center.

Sidenote, Shaedon Sharpe will probably enroll for the second semester at UK this year. Won't play, but will get an extra semester of practice. I don't think he's eligible for the 2022 draft.

I'm not sure why Louisville isn't all over Cyr Malonga,who plays at Evangel Christian in Lousiville. Supposedly he's starting to come on strong. 6'11" center.

I think mainly bc Evangel Christian is a joke of a high school. Their AD is/was brandon bender for christs sake, and weve always had bad blood with him being a legend in his own mind. He orchestrated qb demacus smith to decommit from louisville, who is also now a football coach at evangel christian.

Ive read the big kid is really big and athletic, but extremely raw. Obv has time to develop tho being a 2023 kid.

And sharpe enrolling 2nd semester is pure genius by whoever orchestrated it. More time to rake in NIL $$$ and god forbid any injuries to anyone but if yall get hit hard im sure theyd burn his redshirt in a heartbeat, esp considering how talented sharpe is. Savvy move esp from the NIL angle.

ADVERTISEMENT