ADVERTISEMENT

What games will you be attending next season?

schoonerwest

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2006
Midland, TX
Team
Kansas
The only times I’ve seen KU play in person in the last 10 years are in Lubbock. That’ll probably happen again but I’m gonna try and go to a home game. Last time I went to AFH was in 2007 against DePaul. I’m thinking Villanova this year unless tickets are $1000 a seat. Maybe I’ll go to Austin if it’s a Saturday game.

It’s pretty inconvenient to get out and see my team while living in West Texas.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Probably just local games as usual. So NKU, and maybe a couple at UC/Xavier.

I always take my dad to a (mid major) non-con for his birthday. That way, I can sit near the floor in Rupp for less than $200-300 a seat.

The rest, I just watch on TV.

I’ll make it to Rupp for a couple games, as I do every season. Might try and get tickets to Cats vs Cards at the Yum! Center. Blue always gets in that place

Yum Center for my Heels. Buddy can hook it up down there, and we sit about 10th row near center court. That place is awesome. The fans and the energy are great, blows the Dean Dome out the water. Sucks to say, but true. It was so loud for a moment last year that I had to take my 5-year old to the concourse cause he was freaking out. And, we won by like 500. Can’t imagine how loud it gets if Louisville stays in the game.

Edit: And yes. My Heels and the Ville are nearly kindred spirits. Sadly our brother didn’t get off so easily. Such is. (Have to beat someone to the punchline.) ;)

Yum Center for my Heels. Buddy can hook it up down there, and we sit about 10th row near center court. That place is awesome. The fans and the energy are great, blows the Dean Dome out the water. Sucks to say, but true. It was so loud for a moment last year that I had to take my 5-year old to the concourse cause he was freaking out. And, we won by like 500. Can’t imagine how loud it gets if Louisville stays in the game.

Edit: And yes. My Heels and the Ville are nearly kindred spirits. Sadly our brother didn’t get off so easily. Such is. (Have to beat someone to the punchline.) ;)
The Yum! Center is awesome. My favorite arena to watch a concert in, and certainly not bad for a basketball game either. Really hope I can make the Kentucky game there this season.

Reactions: 829305
We make it back for a game every year. My boys absolutely love it, but I have a hard time believing they love it more than me. Not exactly sure which game we’ll attend, but we’ll see at least one.

RCJH.

Season ticket for me as a student is $138 all inclusive. So I’ll be attending Michigan State, Uk, UNC, Duke, UVA, all of those big games plus the season opener (Gotta see Mack’s first game in person just so I can remember it 20 years from now) and probably some smaller games.

it best not be UK! Laughing
I've called many OOC SEC, ACC, Big 10 games. When full -time, I worked the OVC, Sun-Belt, Atlantic- Sun conferences. I now work mostly NAIA and D2; concentrating on College baseball. Easier on me.

Yes I've called UK. Exhibition. And no, I'm saying which onre. Because I'm sure Bert has a tape of it.

I've called many OOC SEC, ACC, Big 10 games. When full -time, I worked the OVC, Sun-Belt, Atlantic- Sun conferences. I now work mostly NAIA and D2; concentrating on College baseball. Easier on me.

Yes I've called UK. Exhibition. And no, I'm saying which onre. Because I'm sure Bert has a tape of it.
Probably lost that game Winking

Reactions: IUfanBorden

Oh my, I am going to go to Jon Scott and check his archieve. Borden is living on borrowed time! :)

Reactions: IUfanBorden
I attend all of the weekend Kansas home games. It's about a 3.5 our drive down so the KC family members use all of our tickets for the weekday games. Last year I think I made it to 9-10 games, including the KU-Duke Elite Eight game.

And with the 2019 Midwest Regional in Kansas City his year, I hope to attend those games as well.

ADVERTISEMENT