ADVERTISEMENT

What do you do if the week you’re going to propose to your girlfriend she tells you she’s pregnant

Fifth of whiskey and a flight of stairs or a hanger and a blow torch. Congrats on ruining your life two days in a row.

She was using a ****ing app to track that. And I went along with it. I just assumed I didn’t know how the uterus works. I still don’t know how the uterus works. But unless you’re sticking the phone up your vagina, a ****ing app is a shitty contraceptive.
Enlighten me on how an app is going to help you from knocking up your baby mama, btw, if you’re a GOT fan, you can now say you have a bastard. I’m discombobulated on who or why anyone would rely on an app for shit like that

Enlighten me on how an app is going to help you from knocking up your baby mama, btw, if you’re a GOT fan, you can now say you have a bastard. I’m discombobulated on who or why anyone would rely on an app for shit like that

Pregnancy can only occur when there is an egg being released for fertilization and eggs are released in a monthly cycle. The app probably predicts whether or not she is ovulating but that’s a really risky way to prevent pregnancies.

Pregnancy can only occur when there is an egg being released for fertilization and eggs are released in a monthly cycle. The app probably predicts whether or not she is ovulating but that’s a really risky way to prevent pregnancies.
What I figured, stupid ass idea to go by that. I haven’t checked into pregnancy apps in a minute. I wouldn’t trust technology over nature.

Exchange the ring for a cheaper one. :D

Make it look like an accident or wait at least 9 months for the actual wedding. Nothing trashier than some prego chick wearing a white dress on her wedding day.

Can't marry her now obviously she's a whore..

Go on rivals and start a thread asking about it

Hope she doesnt tell your wife.

Throw away the condoms that didn’t work

I know how that uterus works. Foolish mistake. Hope you were ready to and/orplanning on having a kid. Congrats.

Congratulations on your bastard child! Being a dad is pretty ****ing cool, if you're not a total piece of shit it's awesome.

Pics of the dude who’s child you’ll be supporting the next 25 years please.

Also pics of soon to be ex wife.

All correct, well played. Likes for all you and the op

Claim it can’t be yours because you only do anal.

On a serious note, congratulations man!

The app would be tracking her ovulation. It’s actually fairly hard to get pregnant if a woman is really early or really late in her cycle.

Reactions: bkingUK
The app would be tracking her ovulation. It’s actually fairly hard to get pregnant if a woman is really early or really late in her cycle.

Or she used it as a deliberate tactic to get pregnant because she was tires of waiting on him to propose

Probably unlikely but that’s a far more interesting version.

Or she used it as a deliberate tactic to get pregnant because she was tires of waiting on him to propose

Probably unlikely but that’s a far more interesting version.
My brother-in-law's wife lied to him about her cycle after they had their first child, he ended up with Irish twins. Actually he ended up with Irish triplets.

Spray and pray is the route I go, personally.
LOL. The pray part is important here. I used to subscribe to that theory until a couple years ago when I got the "we need to talk conversation" from my girlfriend of a few years.

Congrats man! Just make sure she understands you were planning to propose before she told you she was prego
Parenting is hard. Don’t try to be their friend. Life is changing and for the better! Congrats!

If the wedding is someplace close to Charleston, SC after the first of the year and before March 1st, I'd be happy to go to the wedding and drink my face off.

All kidding aside, I think it is great that you are getting the wedding out of the way in a few months. The year plus I had to endure with all the planning and BS...I wish that crap on no man. On top of not having to go through that process, you are getting to be a dad when you are young and have energy to enjoy it. Congrats and the best to you and your new family!
I’m in the Chuck too. Getting married next April. Future Mrs GV and I are in our late 50s. The going rate for ANY decent venue in Charleston is 2K. And they STILL are sold out! She didn’t have her dream wedding her 1st time so we’re doing it large this time! She is widowed and I’m divorced. My only stipulation was that we have an open bar at the reception.

We’re having an open bar! And she is getting her dream wedding.

Reactions: denniden
I’m in the Chuck too. Getting married next April. Future Mrs GV and I are in our late 50s. The going rate for ANY decent venue in Charleston is 2K. And they STILL are sold out! She didn’t have her dream wedding her 1st time so we’re doing it large this time! She is widowed and I’m divorced. My only stipulation was that we have an open bar at the reception.

$2k for a wedding venue would be a steal here. Do you have to use their vendors?

Reactions: PHXDukie
I should have explained better. That 2K doesn’t include the reception or the vendors. Just a place to say “I do” and take the wedding pix.

The one thing my former mother in law and I agreed on in the time I knew her was that the wedding was always going to have an open bar. My wife fought against it to try and save a little money, but that notion was quickly dismissed. I think you made the correct call with the open bar. The second wedding though... ; ) I hope it all goes well!

Reactions: GhostVol
I should have explained better. That 2K doesn’t include the reception or the vendors. Just a place to say “I do” and take the wedding pix.
Got it. I figured it didn't include vendors, but I thought it was the reception venue fee. That's probably typical for a ceremony fee today. Weddings are big business now! Idk how photographers can charge what they do.

The one thing my former mother in law and I agreed on in the time I knew her was that the wedding was always going to have an open bar. My wife fought against it to try and save a little money, but that notion was quickly dismissed. I think you made the correct call with the open bar. The second wedding though... ; ) I hope it all goes well!
Thanks! We’re going the non traditional route. Doing our own vows. The ladies (and bride) are wearing sneakers since she can’t wear heels. I told her if she turned into a bridezilla I’ll show up in a pair of size 13 heels.

Needless to say...she isn’t a bridezilla!

Congrats man!! The GF and I are expecting as well. The original plan was to move into a bigger house, get married, and then have a kid together. We sold my house, and I already know she'll say yes when I ask her to marry me. We've both already been married once, and her son loves me. Often times, more than his actual dad. Being a parent is a challenge most of the time, but the rewards are amazing if you're a good man. I'm super excited to be a dad to my own actual child, and I hope it's a boy for my own selfish reasons. Whatever we decide to do as far as a wedding is up in the air for now. Neither of us really want to have a big wedding for a 2nd time in our lives. The last year of my life has easily been the best, and I can't wait for what's on the way. (I know...cool story etc...) Cheers to you and yours brother! Life is good!

Edit...to say when I ask her to marry me. Not when.

Last edited:
Didn't post this for attention. Just wanted to entertain others with the situations I put myself in as it was completely unexpected. Having said that, she had a miscarriage. Don't make 100 posts saying sorry. We are both disappointed and relieved at the same time. It's a weird thing.

I'm now asking for the ring back now that it's not a shotgun wedding. Considering other options. joking. We are still getting married.

Didn't post this for attention. Just wanted to entertain others with the situations I put myself in as it was completely unexpected. Having said that, she had a miscarriage. Don't make 100 posts saying sorry. We are both disappointed and relieved at the same time. It's a weird thing.

I'm now asking for the ring back now that it's not a shotgun wedding. Considering other options. joking. We are still getting married.

Sorry

Fifth of whiskey and a flight of stairs or a hanger and a blow torch. Congrats on ruining your life two days in a row.

Damn man i was just kidding.

Reactions: bkingUK

Humor is an effective medicine in any tough situation....so you're doing something right.

ADVERTISEMENT