ADVERTISEMENT

What do you do if the week you’re going to propose to your girlfriend she tells you she’s pregnant

N5myQ85.gif

Ha. I’m not running. And I’m proposing in about an hour. Longest week of my life. But holy shit.
Good luck dude. I know it's a huge step, but everything will work out for the best. I've been engaged for two years, and our wedding is set this upcoming May. I had a lot of anxiety right before I proposed, but it'll all be gravy. Congrats on the pregnancy as well brother!

Reactions: SNU0821 and bkingUK
Find the number for the jop. Atleast you will have a nice tax write off I hope you find out who the father is

If you are a righteous man and do not want to disgrace her, intend to divorce her privately (unless you hear from an angel).

10BT.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: JayhawkWriter
Congrats on All the Things, bking.

Nerve-wracking I'm sure, my (now) husband was a wreck.

She was using a ****ing app to track that. And I went along with it. I just assumed I didn’t know how the uterus works. I still don’t know how the uterus works. But unless you’re sticking the phone up your vagina, a ****ing app is a shitty contraceptive.

I know how that uterus works. Foolish mistake. Hope you were ready to and/orplanning on having a kid. Congrats.

Congratulations on your bastard child! Being a dad is pretty ****ing cool, if you're not a total piece of shit it's awesome.

Makes sense why it's just cool and not awesome for you

Reactions: tw3301
Ha. I’m not running. And I’m proposing in about an hour. Longest week of my life. But holy shit.
If she said yes, congrats BK and I wish you and her all the happiness in the world. . If she said no, again congrats BK and way to dodge that bullet.

...and get snipped for f-*ks sake.

Reactions: tw3301 and bkingUK
If she said yes, congrats BK and I wish you and her all the happiness in the world. . If she said no, again congrats BK and way to dodge that bullet.

...and get snipped for f-*ks sake.

Yea now comes the part where we tell everyone to expect a wedding in two months with out telling them why.

And the beautiful part is, only like 8 people actually know the truth. Plus the 30+ reading this thread. You are all invited of course.

Yea now comes the part where we tell everyone to expect a wedding in two months with out telling them why.

And the beautiful part is, only like 8 people actually know the truth. Plus the 30+ reading this thread. You are all invited of course.
If the wedding is someplace close to Charleston, SC after the first of the year and before March 1st, I'd be happy to go to the wedding and drink my face off.

All kidding aside, I think it is great that you are getting the wedding out of the way in a few months. The year plus I had to endure with all the planning and BS...I wish that crap on no man. On top of not having to go through that process, you are getting to be a dad when you are young and have energy to enjoy it. Congrats and the best to you and your new family!

Reactions: GhostVol and KisteK
Fvck her sister, obviously.

Sorry, late to the party. On a serious note, congrats! Kids are the shit.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT