ADVERTISEMENT

What are you looking forward to the most when sports starts again?

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
Nevermind the games themselves, but betting, comradery/debating, parties?

Any great sports stories?

giphy.gif

Having an excuse to get out of just about anything. I'm not sure why, but any time I tell the woman, family, or work ...There's a Louisville game on"....they know to not f*ck with me or expect me to do anything other than watch the game.

Don't even f*ckin' call me, and close the door.

Last edited:
Having an excuse to get out of just about anything. I'm not sure why, but any time I tell the woman, family, or work ...There's a Louisville game on"....they know to not f*ck with me or expect me to do anything other than watch the game.

Don't even f*ckin' call me, and close the door.
Same here, brother. Shit, its(IU games, Colts games) gotten me out of dinner with the in-laws...Or babysitting the grandkids. Plus the wifey knows----When IU is on, stay out of the room.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

We used to have a wiener dog---"Brusier". Loved that dude, man. He was my man. Everyday I'd get home, he jump up in the window....Then about tackle my ass at the door. Pissing everyhwhere. Well, that stopped for about a week one year. I was watching IU.....got very pissed.....yelled, through the remote. I walked through the house just raising hell. Dude was scared as fck. Wouldn't come out from under the bed. Finally, he did----And ran about a 4.1, 40 to his cage...I went to get him, and this m'effer growls at me---Showing his teeth. I was like, you little SOB. But I was laughing to hard to be mad. Funniest shit ever.

Also, we use to have a senegal parrot. Smart mutherfcker. Could say anything. Loved that bird, man. I was watching IU, yelled---"you are fcking terrible". Yeah, guess what Kiwi learned to day that day....:D..Anyways, about a week later, pastor comes over. Having some coffee, and he's like---Man, what a neat bird. Whats to hold him. I'm like, probably not a good idea. These birds are very protective, and become attached to one person. He'll probably bite you. But, hey, I get him out....Sitting on my shoulder, and the pastor is like---"can he talk?' Yep. So after a few words, a little trick, etc, etc...I go to put him back in the cage.

Yep----He says it-----"You're ****ing terrible". Swear. True ass story. Funniest shit. A little awkward silence, then pastor goes---"Well, I guess we know who he's attached too, huh"?Laughing

Same here, brother. Shit, its(IU games, Colts games) gotten me out of dinner with the in-laws...Or babysitting the grandkids. Plus the wifey knows----When IU is on, stay out of the room.
Bears games have always made my list, and the Ravens in the past 2 years. With Teddy Bridgewater `possibly being the starter at Carolina, my Sundays could be booked entirely. It's glorious.

I think just having the UK game to look forward to. I always record it and start watching at halftime, skipping the commercials, that way no spoilers. Everybody finishes the game live.

I normally plan my day around the game.

ADVERTISEMENT