ADVERTISEMENT

Western Kentucky is better than Auburn all time.

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
No need trying to sell AU, I can see the stats.

Untitled.png
Untitled.png

Last edited:
You could have made this exact same post last year regarding Baylor…….still didnt stop them from cutting down the nets.

I know UK fans love lookin back in time more than any other fanbase, but its largely irrelevant when it comes to the games to be played this tourney.

Reactions: wesr
I could argue if u had said IU and UL but not kansas. Theyve probly got a longer conference title streak than years weve ever even been in the same conference.

Postseason is probly closer than KU fans want to admit, esp since it took memphis/cal/rose shatting the bed for them to even have one in my lifetime.

But at the same time they dont seem to go thru stretches of irrelevancy like UL is in now and was at the end of crums era/beginning of pitinos tenure.

Regardless it dont much matter going forward, they are a one seed, and our coach quit midseason. Nothin equal about that.

I could argue if u had said IU and UL but not kansas. Theyve probly got a longer conference title streak than years weve ever even been in the same conference.

Postseason is probly closer than KU fans want to admit, esp since it took memphis/cal/rose shatting the bed for them to even have one in my lifetime.

But at the same time they dont seem to go thru stretches of irrelevancy like UL is in now and was at the end of crums era/beginning of pitinos tenure.

Regardless it dont much matter going forward, they are a one seed, and our coach quit midseason. Nothin equal about that.
Same amount of titles. Pretty close in wins. Also been around for a very long time. HOF coaches.

They don't call them Hilltoppers for nothing.

Same amount of titles. Pretty close in wins. Also been around for a very long time. HOF coaches.
So same amount of titles then?

When one of ur arguing points is “been around for a very long time” id say ur reaching lol

Louisville, uconn, Villanova all have just as much right to blue blood status as Kansas does.

Reactions: UL_1986
OP, are you aware that WE are aware that our basketball history sucks balls?
Doesn’t seem they are. Auburn before pearl really isnt remotely relevant to any basketball discussion presently or moving forward. 3 sec titles and a final 4 in last 5 years is far more indicating for auburn and bruce pearl for the future than anything that occurred before 2016

Analysts aren’t much smarter than you. The dumbest poster on this board
Ahhhh....that's it! Teapot boy knows more than everybody, including basketball historians.

Seriously, have you ever considered that you might be ret@rded?

Ahhhh....that's it! Teapot boy knows more than everybody, including basketball historians.

Seriously, have you ever considered that you might be ret@rded?
I am sorry kansas just doesn’t belong at the top. To many losses to teams like northern iowa, vcu, bucknell, Wichita st.,

I bet no other program has lost more as a favorite in the tourney than Kansas has

Last edited:

Actually, they fall way behind in basically everything but titles.

Now let's do Kentucky and UCLA. 3 more titles, same number of final four appearances, pretty close in wins, HOF coaches, been around a long time.

Uh oh...

Reactions: Villian07
Indiana is higher than Kansas. As is uconn

11 - ucla
8- kentucky
6 - unc
5 - duke
5 - indiana
4 - uconn
3- Louisville, kansas, nova
2. Florida
2. Michigan st.
Ahhh yea since we all recognize the great UCLA as the unchallenged number 1 program of all time lol

Now let's do Kentucky and UCLA. 3 more titles, same number of final four appearances, pretty close in wins, HOF coaches, been around a long time.

Uh oh...
Why are you defensive?

Also why are you hiding behind UCLA?

Uh oh...
I used to think uk was number 1, but now that i know ucla has been around along time too i might have to rethink my position 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT