ADVERTISEMENT

Western Kentucky is better than Auburn all time.

Yep. And here's the data from my table. Western Kentucky is 35th all-time, meanwhile Auburn is not in the top 75.

WKU is benefitting from a lot of conference championships, and while they aren't receiving the same amount of points as P6 conference, I'm still looking at tweaking the conference title points a bit. Regardless, I think it's objectively true that Western Kentucky is better than Auburn on a historical basis. Maybe Auburn will slide into the top 75 after this season.

75-Greatest-Programs1.png

75-Greatest-Programs2.png
Friendly reminder that your whole exercise here is largely irrelevant to the present and future

Auburn: 4-9 vs ranked teams the last three seasons, with a bunch of losses to unranked teams, and a losing season.

Dynasty!!!

Oh look. My bitch makes another post about auburn. I owned you so dvkxibf much

What's that? Sorry, I don't speak AuHoosier.

We all know you're the village bitch. Everybody's bent you over a time or three. 🤣

What's that? Sorry, I don't speak AuHoosier.

We all know you're the village bitch. Everybody's bent you over a time or three. 🤣
Nope. I do the bedding and I have gone in raw on you numerous times. You will always be my bitch

5 years ago I would’ve said yes to the KU=UL argument. Now, not so much. Funny how things change.
It wasn’t close then or now. KU is way higher in every category but titles. It’s like comparing Indiana to Duke historically.

As we saw yesterday and every other year, flukey losses happen all the time in the tourney. What isn’t flukey is winning 30ish games every season.

It wasn’t close then or now. KU is way higher in every category but titles. It’s like comparing Indiana to Duke historically.

As we saw yesterday and every other year, flukey losses happen all the time in the tourney. What isn’t flukey is winning 30ish games every season.
No I agree. Kansas overall with runner up, f4 and elite 8s definitely outshine Louisville. Kansas is a top 3 program. I was essentially saying the last 5-6 years we haven’t been consistent whatsoever. Kansas has. Hopefully we head in the right trajectory.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT