ADVERTISEMENT

Was 2019 UVA the best team this decade?

some schools have not won a championship since the 80's

7fLW.gif

@jhmossy how does it feel to be within 1 title to UL, and 2 within KU. Some say they're blue bloods. You're closer to them than Duke is to UK.

I still can't believe we won a national championship in basketball. I had to suffer through some really difficult years in my first few years as a UVA fan under Pete Gillen and Dave Leitao. The UMBC loss was brutal but the natty is so freaking sweet for me. Don't really care about UL or KU. We'll never be a blue blood but no one can take that championship away from me.

I still can't believe we won a national championship in basketball. I had to suffer through some really difficult years in my first few years as a UVA fan under Pete Gillen and Dave Leitao. The UMBC loss was brutal but the natty is so freaking sweet for me.
I think that's why most here are genuinely happy for you guys.

Now that you have a taste for championships. It only gets more brutal from here.

Reactions: JBGOAT and jhmossy
Also note @jhmossy the more titles you win, the more ppl here won't be happy for you. :D Get to 3 and the real faces come out.

With that said, If UK doesn't win it all, I'd like for UVA to go back to back. Memphis is my 3rd choice.

Also note @jhmossy the more titles you win, the more ppl here won't be happy for you. :D Get to 3 and the real faces come out.

With that said, If UK doesn't win it all, I'd like for UVA to back to back.

Lol you know I don’t care if people are happy for me. But I appreciate it. I’ll take deep hatred from everyone if it means we’ve won 3 titles

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Lol you know I don’t care if people are happy for me. But I appreciate it. I’ll take deep hatred from everyone if it means we’ve won 3 titles

Now you're thinking like a champion. I'd rather be hated for success than irrelevant.

Reactions: jhmossy
All I need. Auburn basketball is the second coming of South Carolina. You’re not ready.

Not ready for what? Some douche that decided to become of a fan of a program just because they already had history. You took the easy route on fandom. No one has any respect for that

UT stage? They haven’t even made a final 4 yet. Gtfo. Seriously what is with you? Sorry I have delittled you so hard

How many FF has Auburn been to prior to this year???? Butler has been to more just to name one. You been shooting blanks ever since your troll ass got here and seriously butthurt. Time to take your punk ass to bed and have mommy read you a story.

How many FF has Auburn been to prior to this year???? Butler has been to more just to name one. You been shooting blanks ever since your troll ass got here and seriously butthurt. Time to take your punk ass to bed and have mommy read you a story.

LOL. Still acting like a Whiney bitch I see. I haven’t shot one blank on here. I have completely owned this board to where you have had to call in help from other acc fans and an incest loving UK fan. The best part is that none of you attended school at the places you cheer for

LOL. Still acting like a Whiney bitch I see. I haven’t shot one blank on here. I have completely owned this board to where you have had to call in help from other acc fans and an incest loving UK fan. The best part is that none of you attended school at the places you cheer for

Stop whining like a little bitch about the game you think you won, hows that?

Your last sentence is stupid. Where in the fan handbook says you have to attend the school you root for?

You still lost, that’s not mythical, that’s a fact.

The ncaa does not hold its officials that are responsible for upholding the rules of the game to any kind of standard. They also have shown to turn a blind eye to universities using fake classes. This is why the official rankings nullify that mythical tournament. The rules are the rules. Sorry your school you cheer for can’t live up to the highest standards

So why North Carolina and not wake forest or nc state?

Your pea brain is overloading with the stuff I’m throwing at you. I been a UNC fan since I was 10. NC State and Duke were good back then too. I could of jumped on the Elon bandwagon or High Point or maybe UNCC. You took stupid to another level with that stupid ass question.

The ncaa does not hold its officials that are responsible for upholding the rules of the game to any kind of standard. They also have shown to turn a blind eye to universities using fake classes. This is why the official rankings nullify that mythical tournament. The rules are the rules. Sorry your school you cheer for can’t live up to the highest standards

6 titles, lost 3 times in title games. I’m good Junior.

Your pea brain is overloading with the stuff I’m throwing at you. I been a UNC fan since I was 10. NC State and Duke were good back then too. I could of jumped on the Elon bandwagon or High Point or maybe UNCC. You took stupid to another level with that stupid ass question.

So you chose the most successful program. Easy fandom move but I am not surprised. Thanks for confirming

So you chose the most successful program. Easy fandom move but I am not surprised. Thanks for confirming

When I was 10 UNC only won 1 title and that was in 1957. You go from bitching about the game you think you won to challenging someone’s fandom. You wanna know what I had for lunch so you can question that? Laughing

If it's logical to discard UK15's higher Kenpom b/c they didn't win it all (it is), I'm not sure why Kenpom would be so convincing a stat in UVA19's favor.

Kenpom is also relative to the specific year, so having so high a Kenpom rating in such a down year is misleading.

This is the correct response to a well-done troll post. Props on committing to the act, JH.

If this isn't an act, then maybe that time that you scored 35 points higher on an IQ test against a group of average people has convinced you that you're smarter than someone who scored 25 points higher on an IQ test against a room full of Rhodes scholars, so I get the confusion.

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT