ADVERTISEMENT

Vanderbilt at Kentucky

Holy shit, I had no idea Matthew Moyer was on Vanderbilt. I really thought he’d be better by now.

In all seriousness props to Nick Richards- kid stuck around to be a upperclassman, and could very well win SEC POY...
Nice to see Cal hold a kid back & let him develop as an upperclassmen.
Wonder what Coach catches hell for that?

Considering Nick only played 4 yrs of basketball before arriving to UK, listening to Cal was the best thing he's ever done. Nick was like Whitley, oozing with athleticism but little skills and a huge lack of confidence. The dude is an absolute stud now.

Either you are really bad at sarcasm/comedy or you are a total dumba$$. I know which way I am leaning. That kid has only been playing basketball for 7 years. His experience is equivalent to that of a Junior in high school.

Either you are really bad at sarcasm/comedy or you are a total dumba$$. I know which way I am leaning. That kid has only been playing basketball for 7 years. His experience is equivalent to that of a Junior in high school.
Get the hell out of here.
He was also a 5 star recruit by ESPN, played in the jordan brand classic, the McDonald’s game & Nike hoop summit.
Stop acting he’s some project that Cal found.

He was also a 5 star recruit by ESPN, played in the jordan brand classic, the McDonald’s game & Nike hoop summit.
Bigs are different than guards. Nick was a 5* because he was an athletic 7 footer with good coordination from playing volleyball. But the NBA isn’t going to take a 7 footer that can't even catch the ball.

Also, he had to play behind other skilled guys his first two years.

The only think Cal and Kenny can be blamed for, is totally developing this kid and turning him into a strong first round pick.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Did you see the kid play as a freshman or sophomore? If you did and still believe he was/is a special talent then you don't know what you're watching.

And if you think because you played in an all star game you're guaranteed success, then you are special.

Reactions: JC for 3
Man, Vandy has some talent. Lee is really really good. And to think, they lost their best player. How they are winless in conference play is beyond me. They appear to have good length in the backcourt and really good athletesism al the way around.

They hit 9 threes last night. They should play like that every time, instead of when the lights are really bright.

ADVERTISEMENT