ADVERTISEMENT

UVA vs Auburn Game Thread

My reaction? Oh hey look they called a foul on auburn at the end of the game. They didn’t call one on them for the last 9 minutes of our game. Officiating matters. Virginia didn’t play them any better than us. **** this sport.

Exactly. I like UVA and their fans, but what a shitty way to end a season.

The definitely did, but if MSU beats UVA for the title I win about 2K, so I’ll let it slide.

Reactions: kl40504
Well I wasn’t the only one who disagreed with you (So?) which probably means your wrong. (Well in this case it doesn't........so how about that?)It’s ok to be wrong. (You seem to have gotten use to it......) As echoed by many it was the correct call.
I said the ref got bailed out because he anticipated the call. He wasn't just signaling for a 3.

But at least the team you wanted to win won......Feel better now that the team that beat you is out of the tournament? :)

Geezus I hope the few Big XII fans don't go all whine-o when Sparty beats Tech.

As long as they start calling contact more consistently in end of game situations, and not just any little contact in the Final Four, then that's understandable.

Problem is they won't.........at all.

Garbage.

That's my gripe during the season as far as the season goes. Contact isn't very consistent throughout the duration of a single game.

If the refs don't call this. They have no business calling that foul at the end lol.

Ok ok I'm trying to make light of the situation. Auburn fans, you don't need some piece of metal to show how your boys played this tournament. We were all witness. Down 10 late your boys took the game into their own hands. It was incredible really, just like the rest of the games this tournament.

As for Virginia...they were clutch at the end. And extremely lucky. Congrats Virginia fans, we are all very happy that you are not Duke or some other blue blood. Good luck in the finals!

Couldn’t care less right now. Sucks for AU but that’s not my fault.

That’s pretty much how I feel when I know UK was given a game. Especially in March. I thought we got a really good whistle at the end of the Houston game for example. But I also knew that was a bad sign needing the “help” that soon.

This late in the tournament? You got one game left so it doesn’t matter.

Lmao wrong sir.

You should watch more Iowa games, if you're gonna say it was called like any other game and defend that statement.

Good luck.
I missed one single half of an Iowa basketball game this season. That was when it was broadcast on ESPN after another game went into OT and it took forever to end. But that's beside the point, officiating has become inconsistent across all sports.

Auburn fans crying like their fore fathers did after the civil war, the ones that lived st least.

If the refs don't call this. They have no business calling that foul at the end lol.

Ok ok I'm trying to make light of the situation. Auburn fans, you don't need some piece of metal to show how your boys played this tournament. We were all witness. Down 10 late your boys took the game into their own hands. It was incredible really, just like the rest of the games this tournament.

As for Virginia...they were clutch at the end. And extremely lucky. Congrats Virginia fans, we are all very happy that you are not Duke or some other blue blood. Good luck in the finals!

That foul was on the ground and you were down 3. Would not have mattered.

That all being said Auburn deserved it ;). Came back from 10 late to take the lead. Oh man...that's painful.

Did I say that? No. The part about “getting all the calls” is what I’m referring to. That’s very rich.
Let's say they got the most important non call in the game. The ref was standing 6 feet from the double dribble.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT