ADVERTISEMENT

UVA vs Auburn Game Thread

He was raising his arm because it was a 3 pt shot. He closes his hand when he calls the foul. Was clearly a foul. Players decided this game, not the officials. The officials called a good game and made the right call at the end.
Lol nope. Watch the ref again. He anticipated the call. Wasn't just a signal for a 3.

Stop defending the refs. Thank you.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
He was raising his arm because it was a 3 pt shot. He closes his hand when he calls the foul. Was clearly a foul. Players decided this game, not the officials. The officials called a good game and made the right call at the end.
Didn’t UT lose on a foul like this?

We can debate whether or not that was a foul on the three point shot, but the officials absolutely choked on that double dribble. I am convinced that they weren’t aware of what the rules were in that moment. Virginia was given this game by the officials.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Still don't understand how they missed the double dribble on Jerome. Like it was clear as day?

I really think they just forgot what the rules were. Talk about an amazing break for Virginia.

Bullshit it was the right cAll. He kicked his leg out. And they missed a double dribble
Dude literally landed into his thigh before he even released the ball. Not even debatable if it was the right call lol

No dog in the fight whatsoever here, but I am truly disgusted at how officiating literally paved the way for a team to play for a national title.

Fines be damned, I hope Pearl unleashed some major verbiage on that officiating crew.

Missing the double dribble was bad I have to admit. The foul call was the correct call but I truly feel for Auburn. Congrats to Virginia for playing for a national title on Monday night.

Meh. The game was called like any other game this entire season. It just sucks for Auburn that it was in the Final 4.

Edit: thanks to both teams. That was a great game.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Lol nope. Watch the ref again. He anticipated the call. Wasn't just a signal for a 3.

Stop defending the refs. Thank you.

Well I wasn’t the only one who disagreed with you which probably means your wrong. It’s ok to be wrong. As echoed by many it was the correct call.

No dog in the fight whatsoever here, but I am truly disgusted at how officiating literally paved the way for a team to play for a national title.

Fines be damned, I hope Pearl unleashed some major verbiage on that officiating crew.
They let Virginia do whatever they wanted on defense with like no fouls, and they called all these tick tack bullshit fouls on Auburn.

Lol yeah no calls went in AU’s favor all night.

Dude you guys benefited from the refs all night. Hunter sets a moving screen every time down the floor. 2 huge calls missed at the end. Seriously go **** yourself

Reactions: olsonab
Guess have to root for Tortilla Tech.

c12b41bbcdcaacdc30b3e087264101ca.png

Reactions: HRTheCard
ADVERTISEMENT