ADVERTISEMENT

UVA vs Auburn Game Thread

I'll have to watch again. Didn't look like a DD, and I really wanted Virginia to lose.

Missing the double dribble was bad I have to admit. The foul call was the correct call but I truly feel for Auburn. Congrats to Virginia for playing for a national title on Monday night.
As long as they start calling contact more consistently in end of game situations, and not just any little contact in the Final Four, then that's understandable.

Problem is they won't.........at all.

Garbage.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
I'll have to watch again. Didn't look like a DD, and I really wanted Virginia to lose.

It was painfully obvious. Once you pick your dribble up after kicking it yourself you cannot dribble it again. My only guess is that the officials just forgot what the rules were in that moment. I am not trying to flame here, but did you know that was the rule is well?

We can debate whether or not that was a foul on the three point shot, but the officials absolutely choked on that double dribble. I am convinced that they weren’t aware of what the rules were in that moment. Virginia was given this game by the officials.

Yeah, sucks but oh well Auburn was given a football national championship when Newton was declared elgible.

Reactions: kelley2403
He got him on the shot plus didn’t give him space to land. It was the correct call, doesn’t matter how the game was called earlier.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS INFRINGING ON UK FANS’ SOLE PROPRIETY OF OFFICIAL BLAMING!

CEASE AND DESIST IMMEDIATELY! RETURN TO YOUR PREVIOUS CLAIMS OF EQUAL/PERFECT OFFICIATING AND WHERE BLUEBIRDS WHISTLE YOUR TEAM’S NAME!

giphy.gif

That call should never happen in that situation unless it’s blatant.

Same thing that happened to Auburn in the first round but NM St choked at the line.

Virginia’s had two of the most unlikely wins ever in back to back games. Pretty clear who the basketball gods favor. They obviously felt bad about last season.Laughing

Everyone in this thread is violating UK fans’ sole propriety to blaming officials. Cease and desist immediately!

giphy.gif

Fouls are one thing; those can often be subjective. However this missed call was pretty blatant; and there is no denying the Virginia kid double dribbled. However, if I was a Virginia fan I would be stoked and give zero fvcks.

Reactions: 954gator
Link to where he was paid dbfvxk? This is rich coming from fake classes U though....

Oh shut up. Everyone know Newton was paid through his dad. I don’t care.

But Karma does.

However Karma rewarded UNC with a natty. You do the math.

Oh shut up. Everyone know Newton was paid through his dad. I don’t care.

But karma does.

However Karma rewarded UNC with a natty. You do the math.

The ncaa looked ito auburn for 13 months and nothing but some dumbshit unc fan knows he was paid. Go play in traffic dips hit

My team's coach chased the officials down to call them cheating mother****ers at the end of a game this season. It pretty much sums up NCAA officiating in this era. I wouldn't say they cheat, but they are far from consistent in what they call or don't call going both ways. I feel for the Tigers man. That's gotta be hard to swallow.

The ncaa looked ito auburn for 13 months and nothing but some dumbshit unc fan knows he was paid. Go play in traffic dips hit

Don’t talk to me- Karma is your problem.

Or to put it another way- take your loss like a man.

Was a piece of shit call followed by a piece of shit call on the three.

We had our chances at the free throw line to win, we missed out.

**** it.

Reactions: KisteK
My reaction? Oh hey look they called a foul on auburn at the end of the game. They didn’t call one on them for the last 9 minutes of our game. Officiating matters. Virginia didn’t play them any better than us. **** this sport.

Reactions: olsonab
ADVERTISEMENT