ADVERTISEMENT

UVA vs Auburn Game Thread

Then do it and shut the F*** up.
Things_d3e74a_66790.jpg

No offense, you beat us in football which was a complete embarrassment to us, and we beat y’all in basketball the last two years and won the SEC during the season and tourney last year.

Believe me, I wish y’all won more and beat bama. Definitely rooting for y’all.
I was rooting for y'all until this whiny ass punk started up here the other day.
As you know, bama is the great evil and Orange must band together. Congrats on a great season.

Reactions: olsonab
What truth? You owe me a benjamin champ.
Really? Heck I thought offering to pay your $320 camp fee this summer to an officials clinic was suffice? Plus, I was talking about this thread, champ. Now, don't you have a "Fire Turge Rally" to attend?

I was rooting for y'all until this whiny ass punk started up here the other day.
As you know, bama is the great evil and Orange must band together. Congrats on a great season.

LOL. You were being a douche of the highest degree and I exposed you. Sack up bitch

Really? Heck I thought offering to pay your $320 camp fee this summer to an officials clinic was suffice? Plus, I was talking about this thread, champ. Now, don't you have a "Fire Turge Rally" to attend?

Summer camp? No, I have no desire to go play tummy sticks with a bunch of mouth breathing officials.

Last edited:
LOL. You were being a douche of the highest degree and I exposed you. Sack up bitch
You were the one that took shot at Williams for no apparent reason. You then went on to say Okeke out played Williams and then tried to support it with a stat sheet that showed they split the series. How idiotic is that? You're a rambling fool as you're exhibiting in this thread with anyone that says anything you don't like. Well, Boo hoo, you big cry baby. Laughing

Summer camp? No, I have no desire to go play tummy sticks with a bunch of mouth breathing officials.
In other words---YOu have no desire to ****ing embarrass yourself?

Got it.Laughing

BTW, "Mouth breathing officials"? What, are you a god damn fish? Most people I know, breath through there mouth/nose....What----you have a set of gills?

Reactions: Anthony B
Nope. Double dribble was already in process. This acc defending you have going is hilarious though

You are a fukking mongoloid. Double dribbles aren’t “in process”. They either are or they aren’t. The jersey grab took place well before Jerome picked it up.

Also, if Jerome had just grabbed the ball and not put it back on the floor, then no double dribble. There is no such thing as “in process”, you idiot.

Now go to bed. You will sleep like shit and it will still hurt in the morning too and as well it should with the pathetic display you have put on tonight.

However something tells me @olsonab sleeps just fine and feels ok (not great) come sunrise.

Maybe you should take a lesson from someone much smarter than you.

Reactions: olsonab
In other words---YOu have no desire to ****ing embarrass yourself?

Got it.Laughing

BTW, "Mouth breathing officials"? What, are you a god damn fish? Most people I know, breath through there mouth/nose....What----you have a set of gills?

You’re embarrassing yourself now. Just stop

You were the one that took shot at Williams for no apparent reason. You then went on to say Okeke out played Williams and then tried to support it with a stat sheet that showed they split the series. How idiotic is that? You're a rambling fool as you're exhibiting in this thread with anyone that says anything you don't like. Well, Boo hoo, you big cry baby. Laughing
I never took a shot at him at all. I just said Okeke outplayed him when it mattered. Which was 100 percent the truth. Sorry the truth hurts you

You are a fukking mongoloid. Double dribbles aren’t “in process”. They either are or they aren’t. The jersey grab took place well before Jerome picked it up.

Also, if Jerome had just grabbed the ball and not put it back on the floor, then no double dribble. There is no such thing as “in process”, you idiot.

Now go to bed. You will sleep like shit and it will still hurt in the morning too and as well it should with the pathetic display you have put on tonight.

However something tells me @olsonab sleeps just fine and feels ok (not great) come sunrise.

It’s a game. Some could say we were screwed and some could say calls go both ways.

Either way, we made our first final four ever and have a top 10-15 basketball program now to go along with a top 10-15 baseball, football, softball, soccer etc program now and that makes me proud.

Heartbroken but love my school always. War Damn Eagle.

Reactions: Anthony B
I never took a shot at him at all. I just said Okeke outplayed him when it mattered. Which was 100 percent the truth. Sorry the truth hurts you
That is not what you said at first. Your first comment was suggesting that he did not deserve POY because Okeke outplayed him. I said, it was based on his stats for the year. Okeke didn't out play him, they split. Then it was off to the races. Go reread it and you will see the truth.

It’s a game. Some could say we were screwed and some could say calls go both ways.

Either way, we made our first final four ever and have a top 10-15 basketball program now to go along with a top 10-15 baseball, football, softball, soccer etc program now and that makes me proud.

You have the right attitude olsonab my football friend.:)

Dude seriously go **** yourself. You are seriously the dumbest person on this board. Don’t even know what double dribble is and trying to lecture others.

That is not what you said at first. Your first comment was suggesting that he did not deserve POY because Okeke outplayed him. I said, it was based on his stats for the year. Okeke didn't out play him, they split. Then it was off to the races. Go reread it and you will see the truth.

He again out played him when it mattered. Just admit it dude

Tough loss, to be up, then to lose it the way you guys did is gut wrenching. It has happened to us more times than I care to count. I didn't watch, we was eating out , but man, twitter is blowing up over this. Congrats on a grea season!

Reactions: jhmossy and olsonab
Tough loss, to be up, then to lose it the way you guys did is gut wrenching. It has happened to us more times than I care to count. I didn't watch, we was eating out , but man, twitter is blowing up over this. Congrats on a grea season!

Thanks, bud. Tough to lose the way we did, but when it’s the best teams at the end it’s gonna happen that way to someone regardless.

Dude seriously go **** yourself. You are seriously the dumbest person on this board. Don’t even know what double dribble is and trying to lecture others.

Look Junior. Go back and see first who brought up the double dribble about 8 pages ago.

It was a double dribble that should have been called. And just before that, AU War Eagle Tiger commited a hold that would have stopped play before the double dribble.

Learn how to lose and learn from failure, son. Only people who have trouble with this are poor kids from broken families and trust fund kids. Which are you?

Look Junior. Go back and see first who brought up the double dribble about 8 pages ago.

It was a double dribble that should have been called. And just before that, AU War Eagle Tiger commited a hold that would have stopped play before the double dribble.

Learn how to lose and learn from failure, son. Only people who have trouble with this are poor kids from broken families and trust fund kids. Which are you?

Again go fuxk yourself. I know more success and failure than you could ever know. You can stay on this soap box all you want but it still doesn’t disguise the fact you are dumber than shit

No one disputes the double dribble. Why is this so difficult to comprehend? You aren’t one of those people from South Alabama, are you?

South Alabama? What the hell are you talking about now? You need to just stop posting

Lol your pathetic. (Misspelled you're therefore I can't take your insult seriously......) Ref didn’t get bailed out of nothing. (Actually he did....) Quit being paranoid. (Nah) If you can’t, take a pill for it or talk to someone else. (You quoted me, first.......)

Also, I wanted Auburn to win. I am a big Bruce Pearl fan. (I'm sorry.) Made some mistakes but he’s a great coach and his players love playing for him. (So?...) He’s always respectful of Ky and other programs. (Because cheaters don't rat on other cheaters.) He’s a great coach. Hope you enjoyed your NIT games. (I don't know who you think I'm a fan of, but in any case, here's your consolation prize....)
Iowa > Kentucky

You tied for that title last year with us and y'all came in 4th in the regular season this year. Try to be happy with your success and not be an arrogant punk like that other guy.

I’m not, D. I didn’t say anything that wasn’t fact. Look forward to the seasons to come.

No. We just flat out got beat then. Not screwed.

Auburn only had 4 fouls with less than 2 minutes remaining. They also shot 9-31 from 3. How did the refs screw them?

I'm guessing they got screwed at the end of the UF game also, correct?

The auburn player made hip to hip contact. That would of broken guys leg if he had kicked his leg out. Lmao.

And that double dribble. From the refs POV it might of thought the auburn player deflected it so I can see it being a missed call. I don’t think it was some conspiracy to win the game for Virginia because If they were gonna make UVA win the game they wouldn’t of had uva down like that risking it in the first place

Reactions: UNC71-00
ADVERTISEMENT