ADVERTISEMENT

UVA vs Auburn Game Thread

It’s obviously little brother syndrome. State guys act the same way about refs after every damn game.

I am not argueing against a foul occurring. It just occurred after the double dribble.

And we are trying to tell you that there were fouls that occurred before the double dribble. If your guy hadn’t been slapping and grabbing, then Jerome never loses the handle to begin with.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
And we are trying to tell you that there were fouls that occurred before the double dribble. If your guy hadn’t been slapping and grabbing, then Jerome never loses the handle to begin with.

What you two are saying is incorrect. Just flat out wrong

What you two are saying is incorrect. Just flat out wrong

No, it’s not. We have also likely watched more basketball in the past 2 years than you have watched in your life. Just go back to being Bammers little football bro and let us get back to basketball.

Please and thanks.

No, it’s not. We have also likely watched more basketball in the past 2 years than you have watched in your life. Just go back to being Bammers little football bro and let us get back to basketball.

Please and thanks.

Yes it is. I have watched much more basketball than you have. Just because auburn hadn’t been good doesn’t team I do t watch. 25 year season ticket holder. I am not a dumb bandwagon fan like yourself that just picks a program based off them already being successful.

Yes it is. I have watched much more basketball than you have. Just because auburn hadn’t been good doesn’t team I do t watch. 25 year season ticket holder. I am not a dumb bandwagon fan like yourself that just picks a program based off them already being successful.

You surely don’t seem to care enough to understand what a common foul is.

go back and look....... even when the uva player just lost control of the ball the auburn player grabbed the dude's hand...... last time i checked grabbing someone's hand means you love em or its a foul.

You surely don’t seem to care enough to understand what a common foul is.

I know a what common foul is know that it occurred after double dribbling occurred. Sorry you don’t know what double dribble is

go back and look....... even when the uva player just lost control of the ball the auburn player grabbed the dude's hand...... last time i checked grabbing someone's hand means you love em or its a foul.

Dude you are blind. He reaches out and grabs him after Jerome regained possession of the ball and started dribbling again. It’s literally right there

Damn Auburn fans up here changing reality and shit. Now Guy flopped and kicked his leg out even tho Auburn player clearly jumped into Guy and impacted his thigh before he even released the ball to alter it.

Won't acknowledge why a double dribble could be missed or the missed foul call prior to it.

And to top it all off, Auburn fan says if someone is going to double dribble in the future you cannot call a foul on the player prior to it happen.

That is minority report shit right there. After the jersey pull, player could have continued dribbling if he didn't grab the ball with both hands. He simply needed to dribble the ball after getting back to it. Or if he put two hands on it, he could have stopped dribbling at that point. Neither would have resulted in a double dribble.

But, because he would have double dribbled the foul prior to the double dribble shouldn't count? Haha. Refs thought the ball was deflected for the same reason they missed the foul call prior to the double dribble. They aren't perfect.

Dude you are blind. He reaches out and grabs him after Jerome regained possession of the ball and started dribbling again. It’s literally right there

all of that did happen... but there was a lot that happened before the double dribble that you are tuning out and ignoring.

all of that did happen... but there was a lot that happened before the double dribble that you are tuning out and ignoring.

No fouls occurred before the double dribble. You don’t understand basketball or are literally blind

No fouls occurred before the double dribble. You don’t understand basketball or are literally blind

A blind person cant see things....... I'm clearly saying I see fouls before the double dribble.... at least be smart enough to know that would be lying...... not being blind.

Actually come to think of it, you are right. No Auburn fouls actually ever occurred. This is a travesty of justice.

I think you should start a petition.

Hey @AuHoosier420, what are your thoughts on this????

That would have never been called. You could call that all the time. Hell, on an Auburn rebound in the first half I saw a player catch the rebound and move his feet this way by the baseline and his teammate touches the ball also from out of bounds while the other player held the ball.

That is never gonna get called tho.

If my truth is knowing what double dribble is while you don’t then I seriously for you.

I never said there wasn't a double dribble. Please go find one of my posts where I said that he did not double dribble. I'm saying that it was a missed call because of another missed call that happened first.

I never said there wasn't a double dribble. Please go find one of my posts where I said that he did not double dribble. I'm saying that it was a missed call because of another missed call that happened first.

But their was no missed call first. The foul occurred after. It’s simply right there on clip. You are just choosing to create your own narrative

Yawn. uK spends more on basketball than the rest of the sec combined and hadn’t made it to the final 4 in the last 4 seasons. LOL.

didnt you just find out how hard winning in the NCAAT is? maybe try respecting our 4 final fours and 1 title in this decade alone.

Reactions: UNC71-00
But their was no missed call first. The foul occurred after. It’s simply right there on clip. You are just choosing to create your own narrative

Rewatch the video and pause it right when the Auburn guy reaches in and fouls Jerome. This happens just before the ball goes off Jerome’s leg.

ADVERTISEMENT