ADVERTISEMENT

UVA vs Auburn Game Thread

But their was no missed call first. The foul occurred after. It’s simply right there on clip. You are just choosing to create your own narrative

Sounds like we both are. I think the narrative we can agree on is that UVA will play Monday night and Auburn will not. Your boy Bryce Brown put the choke signal up too soon last night.

Rewatch the video and pause it right when the Auburn guy reaches in and fouls Jerome. This happens just before the ball goes off Jerome’s leg.

Nope. Occurs as Jerome starts dribbling again. It’s literally right there

I could say UK spends only a tenth of what auburn does on football yet we won 10 games and auburn won only 8 this past year...... but then again I respect Auburn's history in football and know that you cant be on top all the time.... no matter how much you spend.

Sounds like we both are. I think the narrative we can agree on is that UVA will play Monday night and Auburn will not. Your boy Bryce Brown put the choke signal up too soon last night.

I will agree that uva is playing on Monday due to some very shotty officiating in favor of uva.

Nope. Occurs as Jerome starts dribbling again. It’s literally right there

Watch it again. You missed it.

It happens before Jerome loses handle, cause it’s hard to dribble with someone grabbing your arm.

I could say UK spends only a tenth of what auburn does on football yet we won 10 games and auburn won only 8 this past year...... but then again I respect Auburn's history in football and know that you cant be on top all the time.... no matter how much you spend.

Football is much harder than basketball. You have 6-7 or programs in the sec in the top 15 all time in football and all of them are spending at a very high rate. Only one is doing that in basketball in the sec

I would have more respect for you if you actually understood what double dribble

Never said it wasnt a double dribble. I just know that hand grabbing and body slapping before the double dribble is supposed to be a foul.

In the end....... why not just NOT FOUL A 3PT SHOOTER? hmmm that seems like it should of been simple.

Football is much harder than basketball. You have 6-7 or programs in the sec in the top 15 all time in football and all of them are spending at a very high rate. Only one is doing that in basketball in the sec

if basketball is easier.......... then why is this your first final four? if its so easy why are we having to carry the fuctard conference for 60 years?

and Auburn only played in the 2nd round because of some very shoddy officiating in the first round.

No. The foul was called and New Mexico st. Missed the free throws. We did deserve to lose that game though. We did not deserve to lose last night.

Can anyone else join me in laughing at Auburn who now wants the NCAA to enforce the rules?

tenor.gif

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
if basketball is easier.......... then why is this your first final four? if its so easy why are we having to carry the fuctard conference for 60 years?

Because we didn’t care from a athletic department about basketball enough. No one is the sec had besides UK until recently. Here is the thing though. uk has carried the conference in basketball but basketball isn’t what pays the bills. as good as your basketball program is your football program still generates More money.

Can anyone else join me in laughing at Auburn who now wants the NCAA to enforce the rules?

tenor.gif

Auburn passed a 13 month colonoscopy from the ncaa and the sports media nation wide and wasn’t even found to of committed a secondary violation. Not many schools could pass what auburn did

Because we didn’t care from a athletic department about basketball enough. No one is the sec had besides UK until recently. Here is the thing though. uk has carried the conference in basketball but basketball isn’t what pays the bills. as good as your basketball program is your football program still generates More money.

Its not hard to understand......... if it was easy.......... others in the conference should be better over history even not caring. thats what easy means. Its hard to win.........

Everyone knows football generates more money........ our basketball program has to make the final four to generate more money than football here........ but ...........we dedicated our lives to basketball at UK. its NOT EASY and a beautiful and miraculous double dribble proved it.

Its not hard to understand......... if it was easy.......... others in the conference should be better over history even not caring. thats what easy means. Its hard to win.........

Everyone knows football generates more money........ our basketball program has to make the final four to generate more money than football here........ but ...........we dedicated our lives to basketball at UK. its NOT EASY and a beautiful and miraculous double dribble proved it.

Yes but if 6 or 7 programs did that basketball in the Sec like they have in football it would not have been as easy for UK. As much as I hate bama what they have done in football is far more impressive than what UK has done within the SEC.

I guess he means paying players is considered "caring" in the athletic department lol .. Speaking of which........ arent coaches usually fired for players being paid on his watch?

Players got paid to get them to leave auburn on his watch for sure by an assistant coach. They weren’t paid to come to auburn. Paid to sign with a certain agent and then leave. They were then suspended for an entire year. Learn the facts. Also Auburn’s two best players on our team this year were 3 stars that had zero other power 5 offers but yes please say we paid guys to beat our FIU and unc Charlotte

Yes but if 6 or 7 programs did that basketball in the Sec like they have in football it would not have been as easy for UK. As much as I hate bama what they have done in football is far more impressive than what UK has done within the SEC.

and winning 8 titles having to go through tough NCAAT teams to prove our titles........ if the SEC was really tough... we'd still have 8 titles and be the best in the SEC.

Reactions: RollTide7277
and winning 8 titles having to go through tough NCAAT teams to prove our titles........ if the SEC was really tough... we'd still have 8 titles and be the best in the SEC.

In football you have to go through the regular season with basically one loss or less against the SEC to even have a shot. The regular season in football in the SEC basically is the equivalent of the ncaa tournament

In football you have to go through the regular season with basically one loss or less against the SEC to even have a shot. The regular season in football in the SEC basically is the equivalent of the ncaa tournament

And this takes away how hard it is to win in basketball how?

Reactions: RollTide7277
And this takes away how hard it is to win in basketball how?

I never said it wasn’t hard. I am saying football in the SEC makes things more difficult to win the title than basketball.

For example. Your regular season in 2014-2015 season. You guys sucked in the regular season. If that occurs in football you would never get a chance to play for the title like you did in basketball.

Anyone else thankful for Auburn losing? Auhoosier would of been unbearable if they won a title.

No I wouldn’t have been. I was fine after our brutal loss against FSU in the national title game in 2013. We weren’t screwed in that game though. My issue is the integrity of the game and you clowns giving it a pass

No I wouldn’t have been. I was fine after our brutal loss against FSU in the national title game in 2013. We weren’t screwed in that game though. My issue is the integrity of the game and you clowns giving it a pass

If i can give the integrity of the game a pass for 0 fouls against auburn in the final 9 minutes of last week's elite 8... I can surely give the refs a pass for not calling a foul on auburn before a non called double dribble ...

ADVERTISEMENT