ADVERTISEMENT

UVA declares for draft

We have the same number of titles this decade as Kentucky does with nowhere near the talent. You should be embarrassed that Bennett has the same number of titles as Calipari.
Cal has 4 final fours to Virginia 1. Also Cal has never been a number 1 seed and lost to a 16 seed. Something that will be mentioned every NCAA tournament for the rest of your life.

Converting Final Fours to championships since Cal and Bennett have been at their respective programs

Kentucky -- 1/4 = 25%
UVA -- 1/1 = 100%
Trying to shine a good light on all those years of incompetence for UVA. You had one good year in the NCAA tournament. Good job.

This is fun. Let me try to run some numbers, too.

Number of times this decade with a top 2 recruiting class this decade:
Kentucky- 10
Virginia- 0

Number of top 10 recruits this decade:
Kentucky- 21
Virginia- 0

Number of titles this decade:
Kentucky- 1
Virginia- 1
Who you recruit means nothing. Last time I checked recruiting is part of a coach's job. It is results that count.

This is fun.

D3Gh3JbWwAEuSqO

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Who you recruit means nothing. Last time I checked recruiting is part of a coach's job. It is results that count.

This is fun.

D3Gh3JbWwAEuSqO

Still behind Duke, Villanova, and UConn in the titles department. Minor detail though, right?

Reactions: JBGOAT
Hard to dispute the facts I see.

Bill Self and Mark Few have higher winning percentages, btw. And congrats on having the most tournament wins, and still only one title. That distinguishing honor has gotta be right up there with the "greatest day in history of Kentucky Basketball" when you had 4 guys drafted in the 1st round.

Reactions: JBGOAT
btw, I love how almost every thread, no matter what the original topic was, eventually evolves into a Kentucky-Duke feces-throwing contest. My feces is potent, so be prepared!

btw, I love how almost every thread, no matter what the original topic was, eventually evolves into a Kentucky-Duke feces-throwing contest. My feces is potent, so be prepared!
You have been rustled again. Just provided proof Cal and Kentucky is number one in college basketball the last decade. Hated to break it to you but some people are so stupid they can't read and understand the facts.

You have been rustled again. Just provided proof Cal and Kentucky is number one in college basketball the last decade. Hated to break it to you but some people are so stupid they can't read and understand the facts.

1 > 2

Got it.

Bill Self and Mark Few have higher winning percentages, btw. And congrats on having the most tournament wins, and still only one title. That distinguishing honor has gotta be right up there with the "greatest day in history of Kentucky Basketball" when you had 4 guys drafted in the 1st round.
We will take it. More tournament wins than your beloved Duke and no flame out in the tourney against teams like Lehigh and Mercer.

Same old drivel. You getting roasted. Laughing
I love it when you stick your nose into the fray. Tell us the inside information on what the NCAA is going to do to Louisville now that you are being investigated again. I know that is old hat to you.

I love it when you stick your nose into the fray. Tell us the inside information on what the NCAA is going to do to Louisville now that you are being investigated again. I know that is old hat to you.
You seem upset, and you also don’t seem to love other butting into “the fray”. RollLaugh

We will take it. More tournament wins than your beloved Duke and no flame out in the tourney against teams like Lehigh and Mercer.
You have to make the tournament first in order to lose to Lehigh and Mercer, something Calipari failed to do with UK in 2013.

Reactions: HRTheCard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT