ADVERTISEMENT

UNC/Duke

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
How do you all see this one playing out? Is this the year one dominates the other?

It’s going to be the same story: Duke is presented with physical play and immediately folds as a result.

I tend to agree with @WojoRising here. As far as physical play being Duke's enemy. Which sucks. But, I like the fact that Stewart has gotten more playing time and developed more confidence over the past few weeks. And Power is due for a breakout game. Why not this one. Roach is also playing good ball right now. unc was so efficient offensively in the first match up, but Duke was playing good ball too. I do think Duke is good enough to win, didn't think so 3 weeks ago. We'll see.

Should be a heckuva game...at least that is what I am hoping for.

I would lean toward Duke getting some payback and winning at home.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I actually thought Duke had a good plan the first time around. Contain RJ and make everyone else make shots. The other guys just made shots. Not sure they can do it in Cameron. Duke is playing very well right now. If Flip doesn't have a relapse from his severe court storming injury I think Duke has to like their chances.

I actually thought Duke had a good plan the first time around. Contain RJ and make everyone else make shots. The other guys just made shots. Not sure they can do it in Cameron. Duke is playing very well right now. If Flip doesn't have a relapse from his severe court storming injury I think Duke has to like their chances.
I think both are "quietly" good. Neither garnering a lot of attrntion---but both could easily end up in the FF.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT