ADVERTISEMENT

UNC, Duke, UK....

Bandwagoners? That would be you that chose your team based on them already being good. I am an Auburn season ticket holder and was attending games when we were winning 2-3 conference games total a year. Gtfo with that bullshit. Most of the UK, duke,ku, and unc fans have never attended a class on those campuses
Hell UNC players don't even attend class on their campus.

Bandwagoners? That would be you that chose your team based on them already being good. I am an Auburn season ticket holder and was attending games when we were winning 2-3 conference games total a year. Gtfo with that bullshit. Most of the UK, duke,ku, and unc fans have never attended a class on those campuses

Amen.

So when did one has to go to the college you root for? You clowns are reaching big time because of 1 good season. Face it, you’re not big time and it’s gonna be a minute before you reach that status so you’ll be sitting at the kids table for a while.

Reactions: RipThru
So when did one has to go to the college you root for? You clowns are reaching big time because of 1 good season. Face it, you’re not big time and it’s gonna be a minute before you reach that status so you’ll be sitting at the kids table for a while.

1 good season? We have had back to back good seasons. How long are you going to let me troll the ball of you? I am rent free in your head

1 good season? We have had back to back good seasons. How long are you going to let me troll the ball of you? I am rent free in your head

Wow! Back to back good seasons and now you’re a big boy. Dude, the blue blood fans here are rent free in that foggy mind of yours. I guess it sucks you guys don’t have the credentials but keep trying little man, your great grand kids may see that day. Also take 1 good pull off that fattie, it’ll help you cope with your insecurities. Laughing

Wow! Back to back good seasons and now you’re a big boy. Dude, the blue blood fans here are rent free in that foggy mind of yours. I guess it sucks you guys don’t have the credentials but keep trying little man, your great grand kids may see that day. Also take 1 good pull off that fattie, it’ll help you cope with your insecurities. Laughing

New money.

LOL. Yeah...getting thirty balled by Clemson in the 2nd round is a very special year. The kind that inspires t-shirts.

Michigan st. Now has two losses. That is not a victory against a legit top 10 team. It’s also way to early to say what any team is. You are basing the worth of Michigan st. On what they did last year. Not this year
Take a look at Michigan State's schedule numb nuts. If Auburn played that schedule, they wouod have at least 3 losses.

I think they are all toss up games. You guys are all ranked lower than auburn is without the names on your jerseys.
You’re definitely new at this basketball success thing. Go to one FF and now you think Auburn is some powerhouse.
Truth is, AU lost too much talent off last years team, they ain't that good this year and you're going to find that out soon enough.
Act like you've been there before.

The UNC fans agree with you genius. UK IMO will be the best out of the 3. We shall see how your team does but if they come up short are you going to sulk and cry again?
If Auburn comes up short, he'll just disappear, that's what casual fans, that are new to winning, do.

If we get screwed again. Yes I will bitch about it.
It's funny how you think Auburn is the only program that got screwed in the tournament. It's happened to every blue blood program many times.
Winning in the NCAAT is extremely hard and officiating is one of the reasons.

Why would Bruce want his players to leave? North Carolina got boat raced last year by auburn and they are even worse this year. As did Kansas.
Sooooo what does last year have to do with this year? UNC added Cole Anthony, probably the best guard in college basketball. Who did Auburn add?

You lost way more than you gained.

Also Roy Williams has three rings. He also has talent. Again, check back with this thread in March.

Yeah, AU had a good run last year, but that doesn't mean they'll do it this year.

Auburn looks like a first weekend team to me.

Last edited:
Again your cheating reference doesn’t make sense unless you think pearl wants to lose players. Quit talking out of your ass about things you have zero clue about. We have plenty to deal with Kansas inside guys. We have 3 big men that have been the best part our team this year on defense. No one is doing much inside Against auburn right now. It’s pretty obvious you haven’t watched auburn at all this year. You need to back out or this thread. You have literally been wrong about every single thing you have posted about. Just move on and do better next time
Yeah well, Auburn has been playing the likes of Arkansas State A&M school of the blind. None of those schools has an elite front court and none of them have an elite PG.

You act like everyone is created equal in cbb. Yeah, MSU has two losses and Auburn is undefeated and you think that means Auburn is better.

You're a fool.

LOL. Lying about a bbq makes one aprocen Cheater. Good lord dude. Azubuike is one of the most overrated players in the country. No one fears that bum
LOL, you think it was just the lie that got him in trouble? He lied because he knew having Aaron Craft over at his house for a BBQ was against the rules.

Last edited:
My post was factional. If anyone else lost at home to Evansville besides the 4 privileged programs they would not still be ranked in the top 10
First, "factional" is not a word numb nuts.

And that's not how rankings work. You don't go from #1 to out of the rankings. UK dropped 8 spots. That's a hell of a drop.

Are you like 4 years old or are you just being an ass?

First, "factional" is not a word numb nuts.

And that's not how rankings work. You don't go from #1 to out of the rankings. UK dropped 8 spots. That's a hell of a drop.

Are you like 4 years old or are you just being an ass?

uk should not have ever been 1. That was the issue. When you basically have whole new roster you should never be ranked that high

Sooooo what does last year have to do with this year? UNC added Cole Anthony, probably the best guard in college basketball. Who did Auburn add?

You lost way more than you gained.

Also Riy Williams has three rings. He also has talent. Again, check back with this thread in March. Yeah, AU had a good run last year, but that doesn't mean they'll do it this year.

Auburn looks like a first weekend team to me.

We will be the best team in the SEC this season. Maxey is the only legit player UK has this year. The rest are overrated jokes. Hagan your point guard is the most overrated of them all. Dude sucks

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Yeah well, Auburn has been playing the likes of Arkansas State A&M school of the blind. None of those schools has an elite front court and none of them have an elite PG.

You act like everyone is created equal in cbb. Yeah, MSU has two losses and Auburn is undefeated and you think that means Auburn is better.

You're a fool.

We are better. uK also does not have an elite point guard

You’re definitely new at this basketball success thing. Go to one FF and now you think Auburn is some powerhouse.
Truth is, AU lost too much talent off last years team, they ain't that good this year and you're going to find that out soon enough.
Act like you've been there before.

No it’s you that is going to find out soon enough. You clowns keep doubting Pearl all you want. We will keep laughing at you and we will beat UK at least once this year. Likely twice

LOL, you think it was just the lie that got him in trouble? He lied because he knew having Aaron Kraft over at his house for a BBQ was against the rules.

Having Aaron craft would have been a minor violation. The lie is what got him. Calipari commits more minor violations than anyone in the SEC. You seriously are one of the dumbest poster I have seen on here.

I bet you can ask fans of other teams to name as many players as they can on UK and Auburn and I’d be surprised if anybody could name a kid from auburn. They’re not overrated, they aren’t even rated. As in not in the radar.

Va tech also beat MSU. Should they be in the top 10 as well then?
No, but Va Tech played a hell of a game. Afterall, they have some talent and they got hot.
Why is that so hard to understand?

Keep in mind, these guys are playing in a tournament where there is no day off and it's November. So it's not hard to understand why VT fell flat on their faces the next day.

You, being an Auburn fan, should know that getting hot in a game is a thing.

AU lost at Rupp last year by a hundred because UK got hot, does that mean UK was a hundred points better than Auburn? No. That's why they play the games.

Congrats on beating South Alabama school of the deaf & Blind.

I bet you can ask fans of other teams to name as many players as they can dri UK and Auburn and I’d be surprised if anybody could name a kid from auburn. They’re not overrated, they aren’t even rated. As in not in the radar.

College basketball fans are by an large not very intelligent. They just know who espn tell them to watch. uK literally has one good player this year. The rest overrated hacks that will be nothing more than d-league at best.

Having Aaron craft would have been a minor violation. The lie is what got him. Calipari commits more minor violations than anyone in the SEC. You seriously are one of the dumbest poster I have seen on here.
Can you name a violation that Calipari committed?

Before you answer, keep on mind, he was cleared in the Camby (UMass) and Memphis (Rose) cases. He had no knowledge of either situation.

But please, by all means, enlighten me on these Calipari violations.

College basketball fans are by an large not very intelligent. They just know who espn tell them to watch. uK literally has one good player this year. The rest overrated hacks that will be nothing more than d-league at best.

Maybe. But they’ll still kick the shit out of Auburn

And KU didn’t have half its team vs Auburn. Boo hoo.

Difference is, KU fans are embarrassed about last season while you celebrate that Auburn season. See the difference?

Kansas choking in the tournament is a know and accepted thing at KU. Stfu

Can you name a violation that Calipari committed?

Before you answer, keep on mind, he was cleared in the Camby (UMass) and Memphis (Rose) cases. He had no knowledge of either situation.

But please, by all means, enlighten me on these Calipari violations.

Being cleared doesn’t mean shit. The ncaa routinely lets people get away with things. You are a bigger joke than I thought you were if you think UK is fully clean.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT