ADVERTISEMENT

UNC, Duke, UK....

I didn’t go to school at Duke but I was born at Duke Hospital which is on Duke’s campus. I’ve been a Duke fan since the early to mid 80’s which is about 75-80% of my life time but guess I’m not a true Duke fan since I didn’t go to school there since AuHoosier420 said you’re not a true fan unless you actually went the school that you cheer for.

Again auburn ATHLETICS have been covered on air just as long a Kentucky has. You are simply wrong here
Damn man, Alabama does not have a damned clear channel radio station. The old folks that grew up with radio never heard the Alabama games outside the State.

You can lie all you want but it is still a fact that Auburn never (NEVER) had the radio coverage that Kentucky did. Check out the Clear Channel AM radio stations. They still exist and were the original chartered stations with the legal ability to transmit at 50,000 watts 24 hours a day. Those stations were assigned a frequency that no other radio station could transmit after daylight hours at the large wattage and interfere with them. In other words they could be heard across most of the nation.

For a change why don't you research the subject before you make stupid and incorrect claims. I can back my claims and you can't.

Damn man, Alabama does not have a damned clear channel radio station. The old folks that grew up with radio never heard the Alabama games outside the State.

You can lie all you want but it is still a fact that Auburn never (NEVER) had the radio coverage that Kentucky did. Check out the Clear Channel AM radio stations. They still exist and were the original chartered stations with the legal ability to transmit at 50,000 watts 24 hours a day. Those stations were assigned a frequency that no other radio station could transmit after daylight hours at the large wattage and interfere with them. In other words they could be heard across most of the nation.

For a change why don't you research the subject before you make stupid and incorrect claims. I can back my claims and you can't.

No one is lying here. You are just stuck in your bubble and believe that nothing exist outside of sun basketball. It’s sad really

Check back with UNC in March.
Teams have bad games in November, but that doesn't mean they suck. UNC might win by 50 in their next game.
Hi kyjeff1...SMILE...

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

I just linked a radio broadcast from Auburn in the 50s. Good lord get out more dude
You don't understand diddly do you?

I am confident that Auburn's games were on radio. However, the whole discussion was where those radio signals could be picked up. I never could get them in Kentucky, but I could get Tennessee, Indiana, LSU, Vandy et.al.

So until you get smart enough to follow logic I am out of this. I am trying to argue facts and you ignore all facts.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
What are the call letters for the clear channel radio station that Auburn was on?

I am waiting.

You literally claimed auburn didn’t have radio broadcast until 1981. I just showed you that was not true. Leave the commonwealth for once in your life.

You don't understand diddly do you?

I am confident that Auburn's games were on radio. However, the whole discussion was where those radio signals could be picked up. I never could get them in Kentucky, but I could get Tennessee, Indiana, LSU, Vandy et.al.

So until you get smart enough to follow logic I am out of this. I am trying to argue facts and you ignore all facts.

LOl. You literally claimed our games were not on radio until 1981. Simply not true. Now you are trying to move the goal post. Just stop and take your loss. Then move on

So high doesn't even know who posted what lmao,

Besides that was a tv broadcast wasn't it? radio doesn't have pictures lmao.

If/when anybody gets tired of Auburn fans, just throw a piece of raw meat as far as you can and they’ll snarl and run off.

If/when anybody gets tired of Auburn fans, just throw a piece of raw meat as far as you can and they’ll snarl and run off.
tenor.gif

They'll vanish as soon as Auburn plays a real team and loses. We just have to wait it out.

You literally claimed auburn didn’t have radio broadcast until 1981. I just showed you that was not true. Leave the commonwealth for once in your life.

LOl. You literally claimed our games were not on radio until 1981. Simply not true. Now you are trying to move the goal post. Just stop and take your loss. Then move on

Your reading ability is horrible. I never dated your program to 1981 that was another person. Now please name of the clear channel that gave Auburn large coverage.

I am better traveled than you, that is why I am aware of how important it is to have nation wide coverage so all your fans can follow your program. I have already explained that, but your reading comprehension skills are near zero.

Your reading ability is horrible. I never dated your program to 1981 that was another person. Now please name of the clear channel that gave Auburn large coverage.

I am better traveled than you, that is why I am aware of how important it is to have nation wide coverage so all your fans can follow your program. I have already explained that, but your reading comprehension skills are near zero.

Again you are asking something that is not irrelevant. All sec schools have had plenty of coverage in the radio for your entire life.

Again you are asking something that is not irrelevant.

All sec schools have had plenty of coverage in the radio for your entire life
Help. What does "you are asking something that is not irrelevant". Are you saying that what I am asking in relevant or irrelevant? What did you mean?

The bolded part above is a total lie.

You could not go to New York city in 1950 and listen to an Auburn game on radio; however, you could listen to UK on two radio stations in New York. Just how dense do you have to be to not understand that?

Five years ago Auburn's games were not all on TV. Yet every damned UK basketball and football game was available on TV for the last 35 years except for one game. In fact UK had it's own network before the SEC Network. UK had it's own network before ESPN. Sorry, but Auburn never had the exposure that UK has had.

Help. What does "you are asking something that is not irrelevant". Are you saying that what I am asking in relevant or irrelevant? What did you mean?

You could not go to New York city in 1950 and listen to an Auburn game on radio; however, you could listen to UK on two radio stations in New York. Just how dense do you have to be to not understand that?

Five years ago Auburn's games were not all on TV. Yet every damned UK basketball and football game was available on TV for the last 35 years except for one game. In fact UK had it's own network before the SEC Network. UK had it's own network before ESPN. Sorry, but Auburn never had the exposure that UK has had.

Roflmao. This is one of the most delusional post I have ever seen. The SEC is what it is today due to the 6 traditional football
Powers which has enabled schools like Kentucky to clean up even though they aren’t pulling their own weight in the field. Your football program still makes more than your basketball program. My god this nutjob is acting like UK basketball is what made the SEC. I have seen a lot of dumb post on this board but this one takes the cake

Reactions: WDE_Tarp

Bet you didn’t watch any live UK games during the 89-90 season.

Reactions: AuHoosier420
Roflmao. This is one of the most delusional post I have ever seen. The SEC is what it is today due to the 6 traditional football
Powers which has enabled schools like Kentucky to clean up even though they aren’t pulling their own weight in the field. Your football program still makes more than your basketball program. My god this nutjob is acting like UK basketball is what made the SEC. I have seen a lot of dumb post on this board but this one takes the cake
We know who the nut job is.

Of course football makes more money, but at the least UK basketball makes money.

Auburn men's basketball revenue was 1.8 million as reported in February 2019. In 2016 Kentucky men's basketball ticket sales alone were 19.5 million.

Kentucky football does far better in carrying its weight in the SEC than Auburn basketball.

I have an uncle who was a Dean at Auburn University and I have a hard time believing this guy actually attended the school. No offense.

ADVERTISEMENT