ADVERTISEMENT

UNC, Duke, UK....

It appears uNC is still teh suck
il_fullxfull.1390905513_inku.jpg

Auburn owns unc currently athletically. Going to continue next year in football. Until that changes you may want to stay quiet
By athletically are you referring to just basketball & football or all sports?
Be careful how you answer.

Baseball as well. Auburn defeated your school in your house last year to go to the college World Series.
I remember it well. I’m more of a baseball fan than any other sport.
You do know Auburn is 2-4 vs UNC in football and
1-1 in basketball.
Unfortunately UNC is 1-8 vs Auburn in baseball
Guess you can hang your hat on that.

I remember it well. I’m more of a baseball fan than any other sport.
You do know Auburn is 2-4 vs UNC in football and
1-1 in basketball.
Unfortunately UNC is 1-8 vs Auburn in baseball
Guess you can hang your hat on that.
Congrats on the wins in the 19th century

Not relevant remotely at all to this years team except for your team high undeserved ranking
Except when you want to talk about what Auburn did last year and the year before (minus the Clemson blowout loss)

You've done nothing but talk about what Auburn did last year in this thread, but you are going to be a child and say UNC's banners are in the past???

You can't even troll correctly.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Except when you want to talk about what Auburn did last year and the year before (minus the Clemson blowout loss)

You've done nothing but talk about what Auburn did last year in this thread, but you are going to be a child and say UNC's banners are in the past???

You can't even troll correctly.

Yes because we beat unc last year

So you think putting your real name on the internet makes you of sound mind?
Yes.

I am man enough to put my name on what I say. In other words, I don't hide behind a tag.

Any time you want to go see a shrink to find who has a sound mind, I will go with you any damned time.

So give the good folks on this board your name and your town. You are a brave man of sound mind:

so man up.

This from the guy that thinks a title in 1984 is relevant to this years team. Nice work
Where did I say that?

You’re really confused, which is not surprising. You're the one that tells everyone to just talk about this year, while at the same time, bringing up what Auburn has done the last 2 years (minus the 30 point blowout by Clemson, you don't want anyone to talk about that either).

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Where did I say that?

You’re really confused, which is not surprising. You're the one that tells everyone to just talk about this year, while at the same time, bringing up what Auburn has done the last 2 years (minus the 30 point blowout by Clemson, you don't want anyone to talk about that either).

Half our roster was injured in the doe son game. We literally had zero big men

I've never seen a more insecure fanbase in my life. Even the cocksuckers weren't this bad.

I can't wait to talk to more AU fans tonight.

I've never seen a more insecure fanbase in my life. Even the cocksuckers weren't this bad.

I can't wait to talk to more AU fans tonight.

LOL. South Carolina had one fluke year. Never won the SEC either. Auburn is in year 3 of of our run that doesn’t appear to be ending anytime soon

Half our roster was injured in the doe son game. We literally had zero big men

Missing a couple guys gets you demolished by an average team? I thought Bruce could coach?

I remember being worried about facing Clemson after that destruction. But then KU rolled to an easy 13 point halftime lead and I realized that Auburn just sucked.

Missing a couple guys gets you demolished by an average team? I thought Bruce could coach?

I remember being worried about facing Clemson after that destruction. But then KU rolled to an easy 13 point halftime lead and I realized that Auburn just sucked.
We literally had zero big men. It was far worse that what Kansas had last year.

I like watching snowflakes seeking attention. it adds to the board. Maybe not in the way you guys hoped, but it's entertaining.

giphy.gif

Seriously keep going until you disappear. Again, you guys add humor to the board, for that I thank you all.

You keep saying disappear? We own this board now. We aren’t going anywhere

You keep saying disappear? We own this board now. We aren’t going anywhere
kudos on quick fingers to respond before I deleted it. good shit

I don';t think about AU at all, I have no problem with you scrubs. You ain't shit yet. to be honest, no offense.

I do like your guys fandom, I never knew AU had more than a handful of fans. You guys are in full force to get all the attention you can get.

However, you're .....nah keep going.

Reactions: RipThru
Okay, let’s get to the bottom of this. Who was out with injury?

Mclemore, Wiley, purifoy all out. Dunbar got hurt in first half and spencer really our only other big guy got in foul trouble in the first half. Thus cole blackstock a senior walk on played more minutes than he had all season.

Mclemore, Wiley, purifoy all out. Dunbar got hurt in first half and spencer really our only other big guy got in foul trouble in the first half. Thus cole blackstock a senior walk on played more minutes than he had all season.

Your top 5 scorers all played. And somehow this was “far worse” than KU playing without two of its top 3 scorers, including by far their best shooter and a player whose absence affects everything. You’re an unbelievable homer.

Wiley and Purifoy were ineligible and didn’t play all year. Why are you even talking about them?

So, in summary, you got 30 balled by an average team because one unproductive role player was out and another missed the second half? Sounds like Pearl just took some nuts to the chin. Like he has for most of his career. Hell, he spent most of last season, his best ever, getting slapped around.

Reactions: kyjeff1 and RipThru
Your top 5 scorers all played. And somehow this was “far worse” than KU playing without two of its top 3 scorers, including by far their best shooter and a player whose absence affects everything. You’re an unbelievable homer.

Wiley and Purifoy were ineligible and didn’t play all year. Why are you even talking about them?

So, in summary, you got 30 balled by an average team because one unproductive role player was out and another missed the second half? Sounds like Pearl just took some nuts to the chin. Like he has for most of his career. Hell, he spent most of last season, his best ever, getting slapped around.

We had zero big men after Mclemore went down. He had 6’3 guy playing power forward and center

LOL. South Carolina had one fluke year. Never won the SEC either. Auburn is in year 3 of of our run that doesn’t appear to be ending anytime soon

You have absolutely zero inkling that this is true. While I enjoy Pearl and the Auburn athletic programs in general (I have family AL), being decent for a couple years can not legitimize a "run that doesn't appear to be ending anytime soon." It could literally be over at any moment for any program minus about 4 or 5 teams.

Why are you counting Wiley and Purifoy???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT