ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs Richmond

that’s good to know. It still *looks* bad because anything the big boys do will always look bad no matter the excuse. K sends his assistants to do the half time report and it drives rival fans nuts. But I just assumed the HC was required do the press conference after the game. Guess not.
Every head coach has media stipulations written into their contract. I don't know why he did the radio show this time rather than the presser, probably something to do with logistics. I would assume the powers that be that sign his paycheck tell him where to be and when to be there and he says, "ok." It's not like he was dodging anything though. He still addressed that mess of a game on the radio, just like he would've during a press conference.

Every head coach has media stipulations written into their contract. I don't know why he did the radio show this time rather than the presser, probably something to do with logistics. I would assume the powers that be that sign his paycheck tell him where to be and when to be there and he says, "ok." It's not like he was dodging anything though. He still addressed that mess of a game on the radio, just like he would've during a press conference.
Yeah, his two post game interviews are basically word for word.

ADVERTISEMENT