ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs Richmond

Kevin Bryan

Apr 30, 2011
Sloppy first half. UK with 10 turnovers already and lucky to be up 4. Also, they can't shoot free throws. Richmond missing a lot of wide open shots. Sarr with 14 and 7 at the half.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Sloppy first half. UK with 10 turnovers already and lucky to be up 4. Also, they can't shoot free throws. Richmond missing a lot of wide open shots. Sarr with 14 and 7 at the half.
Right now, scary to imagine where UK would be w/o Sarr. As you said, Cats lucky to be up 4. Richmond getting a ton of good looks---just arent going in.

Edit: Currently tied, 39.

May turn over at halftime of the football game. When I saw the line I knew Richmond must be a pretty solid team.

Richmond making the right plays thus far. I think Kentucky pulls away though.

Senior lead team, vs freshman led team---with no fans in Rupp...And that senior/exp team actually being good?

Not surprised.

Issue with UK is everytihng seems to be one on one....

Richmond getting open jumpers whenever they want. No excuse for that. The guards need to concentrate on guarding the perimeter. They have Sarr and Jackson down low to clean things up.
Yeah, pretty much this Kevin. Richmond running their stuff, getting what they want.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Wish we had a center like the Golden kid. Makes the Malik loss even worse seeing some of these frontcourts.

UK is 14-24 from the charity stripe. Haven't made a 3 yet either. Spiders heating up.

UK is 14-24 from the charity stripe. Haven't made a 3 yet either. Spiders heating up.
I watched the first half. Could have sworn someone hit a 3 (Boston maybe) and then the next possession he took the same shot and missed and then announcers were saying “this isn’t AAU ball” lol. Did they review it? Could’ve sworn it was a 3

I watched the first half. Could have sworn someone hit a 3 (Boston maybe) and then the next possession he took the same shot and missed and then announcers were saying “this isn’t AAU ball” lol. Did they review it? Could’ve sworn it was a 3
I thought so too initially but it was a long 2.

Reactions: KUhawks34
God damn----I mean Richmond just getting wide open look after wide open look.

Reactions: UL_1986
Man, if some of these open looks go in for Richmond they might be up 15

I had Richmond at #33 in my preseason poll. They're a really, really solid team. I even took Jacob Gilyard in the 7th round of our college basketball draft. If Nick Sherod didn't have that ACL tear, they may have started the season in the AP Top 25.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT