ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs Richmond

We have missed our fair share of east shots. It’s pretty even
I diagree, my man...Richmond has missed at least 7 or more wide open three's. UK has missed some bunnies, openshots. But it seems like every Richmond shot has been uncontested.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I diagree, my man...Richmond has missed at least 7 or more wide open three's. UK has missed some bunnies, openshots. But it seems like every Richmond shot has been uncontested.
Sorry man. We’ve missed about 25 layups with a clear height advantage. Not going to argue though

UK has almost 20 more rebounds and a dozen fewer shots than Richmond. How does that even happen?

They’re quick though, and exposing some of your guards lateral quickness, askew in particular.
We have no fluent ball movement. No feeding the post. No reversing the ball. No making the extra pass. Just one on one bullshit. We should be shooting 70 percent against this team

We have no fluent ball movement. No feeding the post. No reversing the ball. No making the extra pass. Just one on one bullshit. We should be shooting 70 percent against this team
They are good at driving into traffic out of control and committing charges though.

This is why I don’t buy the narrative about Virginia being more susceptible because of their style of play. It’s college basketball, these kind of games happen to teams that play all kinds of different styles

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Agree with everything but the last sentence.

Damn, Richmond is quick as hell. Kentucky is young & inexperienced, and Richmond is a veteran team. Still time left in this game though. Either way, I full expect Kentucky to be a much better team later this season.

ADVERTISEMENT