ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs KU Game Thread

Did everyone at AFH get some of deez nuts?

EQcrWhUWoAIO1re

Everyone of those bums on game day picked Kansas. And were damned confident about it. 😂

Reactions: JC for 3
Everyone of those bums on game day picked Kansas. And were damned confident about it. 😂
i would have picked kansas too to be fair. But it’s not because i thought they were better than us. Home court advantage in college basketball has just been ridiculous. But that’s the first decent whistle we’ve gotten on the road since the notre dame game. all of our sec road games have been a shit show.

Kansas didn’t play physical enough imo. That’s the key right there. Get physical at home and challenge these soft ass officials to make calls against the crowd. That’s what LSU, Texas A&M and Auburn all did against us and it worked. Texas A&M just couldn’t buy a basket.

Let's just say there's no injuries or foul trouble. Straight up.

I like how our players responded after the AU game. They seem really tired of just showing up.
KU players will be playing at home with all the fans.

They'll show up against all y'all. I like our chances.

*Sharpe doesn't play in this at all. I'm not expecting him the rest of the year and back next year even better. Diallo 2.0
I just need a rib removed.

Kentucky looked like a machine last night, Kansas looked like the team that should’ve lost to Kansas St. does Self not want more than one good big guy on his team at a time? They seem to have the same issue every year.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Martin is healthy. Self just refuses to play him. He doesn’t play good enough defense for Self’s liking.
They keep saying he is recovering from a knee issue.
I really thought his addition would put KU over the top. He was a bigtime player at ASU.
Seen it uappen so many times where a guy looks great on one team, transfers and ends up looking average.
Olivier Sarr was that for us last year.

i would have picked kansas too to be fair. But it’s not because i thought they were better than us. Home court advantage in college basketball has just been ridiculous. But that’s the first decent whistle we’ve gotten on the road since the notre dame game. all of our sec road games have been a shit show.

Kansas didn’t play physical enough imo. That’s the key right there. Get physical at home and challenge these soft ass officials to make calls against the crowd. That’s what LSU, Texas A&M and Auburn all did against us and it worked. Texas A&M just couldn’t buy a basket.
They also thought we had several guys out with injuries, including Tyty and Toppin.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
You can say that about a lot of teams when the shots are falling.
We’ve had two of the more impressive wins of anyone in the country this season. Granted the Tennessee win doesn’t seem as big anymore, but we still throttled them start to finish. The Cats are absolutely a title contender.

Somebody that is childish and doesn’t respect others property. I saw this on Facebook and couldn’t believe how many Kentucky fans loved it. That’s BBN for ya
One of Stephen King's novellas that was a hit movie. You need to watch it. Great flick

Slight spoiler, Brooks hung himself on that cross bar lol I was envisioning little KU guys hanging from there :cool:

Somebody that is childish and doesn’t respect others property. I saw this on Facebook and couldn’t believe how many Kentucky fans loved it. That’s BBN for ya
I am a 75 year old "childish" man. I hit the like button.

I am sorry that I hurt any feelings. But I really liked it.

Absolutely love that movie but would have never in a million years guessed it was a stephen king novel.

And that pic is absolutely hilarious lol

Forrest Gump > Shawshank

@TheDude1

The only way you could think that Forrest Gump > Shawshank is if you are a "Forrest Gump," if you get what I mean.

;)

Oh, and I unignored Hail. I figure I'll just post about 2k, and basketball talk is harmless.

*crosses fingers and toes*

The only way you could think that Forrest Gump > Shawshank is if you are a "Forrest Gump," if you get what I mean.

;)

Oh, and I unignored Hail. I figure I'll just post about 2k, and basketball talk is harmless.

*crosses fingers and toes*
The only reason anyone would like Shawshank over FG is because you enjoy the male on male rape scenes. Lets be real!

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Absolutely love that movie but would have never in a million years guessed it was a stephen king novel.

And that pic is absolutely hilarious lol

Yeah... Shawshank, the Green Mile, Stand By Me... King has a number of books that went on to be movies that aren't traditional horror movies.

They even did a TV show called Castle Rock (I think it was on Hulu?) that took place at Shawshank, and firmly in the King universe. It was actually sort of cool, as a King fan.

ADVERTISEMENT