ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs KU Game Thread

I am still worried.

Don’t worry. This game is over. This looks like how KU ha splayed vs teams with length, athleticism, and skill in the NCAA’s the last 4 years. Will be a 25-30+ win for UK. It’s really eye opening for us KU fans because it proves once again this team ceiling is really just the 2nd round with what KU has at the 1 and 5 spots.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
No need to be worried. We may make a little run, but I really don't think it's happening today.
Don’t worry. This game is over. This looks like how KU ha splayed vs teams with length, athleticism, and skill in the NCAA’s the last 4 years. Will be a 25-30+ win for UK. It’s really eye opening for us KU fans because it proves once again this team ceiling is really just the 2nd round with what KU has at the 1 and 5 spots.
Cal is known to go stall ball with leads like this. If it wasn’t such a reoccurring theme, I might let you guys talk me into calming down. But I fully expect Kansas to make multiple runs and make this a game.

To be fair, UK is final four contender good- KU is ranked 5th at the moment- do you think they are ranked too high at this point??

To be fair, UK is final four contender good- KU is ranked 5th at the moment- do you think they are ranked too high at this point??

Yes. KU has been scraping by for the last month and it’s really been heroic efforts from Agbaji to not have 5-6 losses at this point. He can’t carry them every night. UK is top 5 good while KU should be in the 10-15 range. UK on top of being better playing their A game is why the score is what it is.

Cal is known to go stall ball with leads like this. If it wasn’t such a reoccurring theme, I might let you guys talk me into calming down. But I fully expect Kansas to make multiple runs and make this a game.
THIS

UK is so much more active than we are. This lead is only going to get bigger. On the bright side, Self has seen enough of McCormack and puts KJ Adams in.

UK is so much more active than we are. This lead is only going to get bigger. On the bright side, Self has seen enough of McCormack and puts KJ Adams in.

I’ve never seen a player like Dave. You seen freshmen all the time who struggle to hold onto the ball, foul all the time, and have the yips against the speed increase of college basketball from high school. I’ve never seen a player, especially at Kansas, who after 4 years never got past it. Dave truly looks like a guy who probably never should have had basketball as their sport. Just looks awkward playing it.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
I’ve never seen a player like Dave. You seen freshmen all the time who struggle to hold onto the ball, foul all the time, and have the yips against the speed increase of college basketball from high school. I’ve never seen a player, especially at Kansas, who after 4 years never got past it. Dave truly looks like a guy who probably never should have had basketball as their sport. Just looks awkward playing it.
The thing is he's not getting better, which now that he's in his senior year is not a good thing.

ADVERTISEMENT