ADVERTISEMENT

UK fans. Why was Aaron Harrison starting over Devin Booker?

He's like a poor mans @Dr01, who'd only appear to talk about Kentucky, and miraculously disappeared when UConn started sucking.
This from the dumbass that claimed I would disappear years ago. Yet I am still here. Kentucky fans are just dumb as shit and so easy to mess with. Every thread I make easily goes 2-3 pages every time

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
This from the dumbass that claimed I would disappear years ago. Yet I am still here. Kentucky fans are just dumb as shit and so easy to mess with. Every thread I make easily goes 2-3 pages every time
OK hoss. Congrats on your years long obsession. You got us.

He's like a poor mans @Dr01, who'd only appear to talk about Kentucky, and miraculously disappeared when UConn started sucking.

Damn did he delete his account too? Furthers my proof that he and the other UConn poster/mod were the same person.

• Haha
You think so?

You know Pearl has a losing record against HOF Calipari while at AU? Also, Scoreboard.
Pearl walked into a shitty situatuon. The worst in the SEC thanks to barbee. Thus his first 2-3 years are being thrown out. Since auburn has had respectable talent we have beaten UK plenty. Scoreboard? We split last season.

Pearl walked into a shitty situatuon. The worst in the SEC thanks to barbee. Thus his first 2-3 years are being thrown out. Since auburn has had respectable talent we have beaten UK plenty. Scoreboard? We split last season.
Calipari walked into a shitty situation. Are you saying Calipari is better than Pearl?

Also scoreboard doesn't count multiple games.

Calipari walked into a shitty situation. Are you saying Calipari is better than Pearl?

Also scoreboard doesn't count multiple games.
Calipari didn’t walk into a shitty situation. You had Patterson, Deandre liggins, josh harrleson, and Darius Miller when he arrived. Gtfo if you think auburn had anyone close to that left from barbee. I can’t believe you tried to compare what cal walked into to pearl. Good lord

• Haha
Calipari didn’t walk into a shitty situation. You had Patterson, Deandre liggins, josh harrleson, and Darius Miller when he arrived. Gtfo if you think auburn had anyone close to that left from barbee. I can’t believe you tried to compare what cal walked into to pearl. Good lord
OK, so how many of Pearl's games doesn't count...so far?

Booker was inconsistent as hell here. Absolutely no one in our fan base has whined that Booker wasn't in. Ulis v Andrew on the other hand would actually be an intelligent question and worth discussing.

we went 38-1 with aaron harrison starting. no need to fix what wasn’t broken

You've gotten a number of answers already. Having Booker in the game doesn't guarantee shit.
I am taking future Naismith hall of faMer booker myself over an overseas guy. Cal fvcked up. It’s amazing the pass the big blue nation gives him. If only tubby smith got the same treatment from UK fans.

I am taking future Naismith hall of faMer booker myself over an overseas guy. Cal fvcked up. It’s amazing the pass the big blue nation gives him. If only tubby smith got the same treatment from UK fans.
tenor.gif

Absolutely no UK fan gives him a pass for 2015. You pulled that out of your ass to troll. I gave you reasons on the first page and you ignored my post.

Crazy cal couldnt predict the future of an 18 yo player. Kinda like every gm that passed on booker in the draft.

Booker was solid in college but ur acting like he was trae young in college and cal kept him on the bench for funsies.

Y'all have better memories than me, wasn't Booker just a 4 star? I mean people wanted him, he was rising and I remember his pops could hoop for Mizzou but he wasn't some top 10 5 star player right?

Y'all have better memories than me, wasn't Booker just a 4 star? I mean people wanted him, he was rising and I remember his pops could hoop for Mizzou but he wasn't some top 10 5 star player right?
Your right. 6 years later after hes been puttin up all star numbers of course it looks like a bad decision.

But at the time, the decision was to pull the most clutch player on the roster(from prev tourney at least) to put in booker (who struggled a bit on d, bc most frosh do). But i guess shame on cal for not being Nostradamus.

and i obv dislike uk/cal but im not so biased i cant see that.

What if you could of been 40-0?

eh. cal made mistakes in that wisconsin game for sure. harrison over booker wasn’t one.

for one, booker couldn’t guard a mustard jar at the time. and two, go back and look at bookers shooting numbers the last 6 weeks or so of the season. he went ice cold down the stretch. freshman wall maybe.

we lost to wisky because we got tight. cal struggles to finish. probably trickled down.

ADVERTISEMENT