ADVERTISEMENT

UK at Miss State. UK +4.5…..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

JackStorm

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2021
Rarely do massively bad lines come from Vegas.
This is one. 😬
Of course there is no such thing as a lock…..it’s sports. 🕺
But this is about as close as it gets to free money as it gets. 😝

Heeeeeeeeavy bet on UK lol 😎

Good game so far. Think UK will pull away eventually but you never know on the road.

Reactions: JackStorm
Miss St is playing very physical and this group hasnt handled that too well this year. Hopefully our offense starts to pick up.

Yeah, I really like Smith for MSU. He is one of my favorite players to watch.

I think I would bet on UK's shooting winning out in the end though. Plus, Dillingham probably won't play until the second half and he hasn't even impacted the game yet.

Fun fact Miss st made short work of Northwestern and Washington St at neutral sites this year. Northwestern got up 11-0 and lost by like 10 only ended up scoring 50 something total.

Zone had two really good possessions so naturally Cal goes back to m2m because an atrocious shooter made a shot. Never change

Exactly, sure the fuxking eli returded giants beat moss and Brady….it happens…but there are odds….this one of them, let’s see what happens

We’re getting hammered, no foul call, we touch MSU, it's a foul. Same shit that happened in the 2nd half at LSU.

Apparently Hubbard only makes them contested, lol. Hits all the tough ones and misses them wide open.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
We’re getting hammered, no foul call, we touch MSU, it's a foul. Same shit that happened in the 2nd half at LSU.

Not why they are losing but it's pathetic. College basketball refs are the worst.

Not why they are losing but it's pathetic. College basketball refs are the worst.
Well yeah, but if you're not allowed to play defense, but the other team can do what they want, how do you win?

I don’t know why you guys keep overselling Mississippi State. They look pretty pedestrian.

Fvck you VEGAS!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just like most of the posters on this board,
Y yall got NO FVCKING CLUE.

Cocks on top

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Miss st ugly finish.

They don't have the horses if they aren't being bailed out. Not a knock against them either. Hubbard is the only real offensive threat.

ADVERTISEMENT