ADVERTISEMENT

⭐️ 2nd Anal Very Macho Avatar Challenge; ASSIGNMENTS! ⭐️

Screenshot-20230310-155522-Chrome.jpg

I prob thought it was funnier the other day... 😭🤣🤣

Dude, I don't even know how to change my avatar, lol
copy the image address or save it

click on your avatar then hit the edit button.

insert the address there. If you saved it insert the image. I like to save everything to the desktop to make it easy.

Delete img from the desktop.

Reactions: hawkit3113
This game was such a board favorite last season that MANY of you have reached out asking if we could do it again this year; the game where another poster gets to assign you an avatar for the duration of conference and NCAA tourneys, and you get to do the same to someone else. Like last year it can’t be ban or warning-worthy . . . but could be as close as it can get. Risky . . . but funny. The emasculating ones were the favorites. jumpingsmile

To participate you just have to post your desire to be included within this thread. Deadlines to enter is the week before your conference tourney’s first game tips. Shortly after that deadline you will be notified of the name of the poster that you have been assigned to impose an avatar of your choice on, as well as who will be assigning one to you. That gives everyone a week to come up with an avatar for their assigned poster to begin “wearing” it before conference tourneys tip off, and to be “worn” through the NCAA champ hoists the trophy. Some are still sporting the ones they were gifted last year. Laughing

If anyone wants help with design, sizing, etc. just ask @lurkeraspect84. He helped several people last year who weren’t as avatar savvy and made it super easy.

So, that being said . . . who’s in!?

rush-zombieland.gif
Since the NCAA tournament is over, I can get rid of this avatar, right?

ADVERTISEMENT