ADVERTISEMENT

UK at Miss State. UK +4.5…..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sheppard may be the best guard on the team. Wagner came in with all the hype and honestly he hasn't impressed me. I like Dillingham too but he plays out of control at times. Sheppard is consistent, can shoot and he doesn't turn the ball over a ton.
The most clutch players on UK are Sheppard and Reeves. no question.

Sheppard may be the best guard on the team. Wagner came in with all the hype and honestly he hasn't impressed me. I like Dillingham too but he plays out of control at times. Sheppard is consistent, can shoot and he doesn't turn the ball over a ton.
Bro. Preach. Imagine if he had a GOAT coach like Paris!?!? 🤯
There is no doubt if he played for the Cocks…he would be a consensus #1

What a game from Reed motha f***ing Sheppard.
If Cal doesn't hire Jeff and Stacy Sheppard tonight, he’s not smart.

Reed is a video game. He was all over the court blocking shots, stealing the ball and leaving MSU panties on the floor. I can't believe how good he is.

The best part is, he acts like it's no big deal and he looks like someone that can’t do this stuff.

Last edited:
He should be starting, plain and simple.
Maybe. Need to see how he practices….but you right….under the tutelage of Paris….hed be lights out so ya….starting but that’s a paradox of a question

Rarely do massively bad lines come from Vegas.
This is one. 😬
Of course there is no such thing as a lock…..it’s sports. 🕺
But this is about as close as it gets to free money as it gets. 😝

Heeeeeeeeavy bet on UK lol 😎
Can we get this guy an amen?
Anyone?

Maybe. Need to see how he practices….but you right….under the tutelage of Paris….hed be lights out so ya….starting but that’s a paradox of a question

I don't know to much about your coach but I do know Cal isn't consistent with his rotation. I feel he doesn't allow kids to play through their mistakes. I knew Sheppard was baller the first time I saw him play, couldn't believe he was coming off the bench. IMO Cal had to promise Wagner/family he was going to start but no one saw Sheppard doing the things he's doing coming into the season.

I don't know to much about your coach but I do know Cal isn't consistent with his rotation. I feel he doesn't allow kids to play through their mistakes. I knew Sheppard was baller the first time I saw him play, couldn't believe he was coming off the bench. IMO Cal had to promise Wagner/family he was going to start but no one saw Sheppard doing the things he's doing coming into the season.
He’s the truth man. From the coaching tree of the wisky final four Bo Ryan teams, and clearly been snooping on the GOAT Dawn……I really think a top blue blood will snatch him away for a kings ransom. As much as we like to downplay women’s ball…Coach Dawn is on the level of any men’s GOAT as far as psychology and motivation of athletes

He’s the truth man. From the coaching tree of the wisky final four teams, and clearly been snooping on the GOAT Dawn……I really think a top blue blood will snatch him away for a kings ransom

I'm sure you guys can match any offer, the question is will you, are you committed to big time basketball?

Reactions: JackStorm
I'm sure you guys can match any offer, the question is will you, are you committed to big time basketball?
Great question. And honestly from the home board vibe….::.yes….people are more excited about bball than football

Reactions: AWilli6995
As self admitted degenerate.,,,
The line should have been Uk -3.5.

Cal continues to get burned by not fouling late in the game clock when up by 3, which is why Florida beat them. He'll never learn. At least Sheppard bailed him out this time and carried the team on his back the 2nd half.

Cal continues to get burned by not fouling late in the game clock when up by 3, which is why Florida beat them. He'll never learn. At least Sheppard bailed him out this time and carried the team on his back the 2nd half.
****ing ELITE work tonight bro

The Shepard game winner was the most anti climactic game winner ever lol. Dude drained it and was like,….ey,,,..and no one cheered,

Damn what a boss

Bigger issue is that horrific starting lineup he throws out every night. Guaranteed -10 every game

Reactions: treyforuk
9F5BE6.gif

Bigger issue is that horrific starting lineup he throws out every night. Guaranteed -10 every game
He has obviously made some promises to DJ and Edwards, and he used to pride himself on not guaranteeing playing time (lol). Still, Reed and Dilly are always in before the first 4 minute timeout and Reed is now 2nd behind Reeves for minutes per game for guards. Dilly would be there too but he's always in first half foul trouble. At least Cal realizes who his bell cows are during crunch time and DJ has been riding the pine lately when it really matters. Dude is nowhere near ready for the NBA, but he'll still go and be a bust.

Reactions: JackStorm
The Shepard game winner was the most anti climactic game winner ever lol. Dude drained it and was like,….ey,,,..and no one cheered,

Damn what a boss
You rarely see Reed get excited, he always acts like he’s calmly playing hoops in his backyard.
If I ever did what he did tonight, they'd have to call the cops to come get me. I'd be up on the scorers table doing crotch chops to the crowd.

He has obviously made some promises to DJ and Edwards, and he used to pride himself on not guaranteeing playing time (lol). Still, Reed and Dilly are always in before the first 4 minute timeout and Reed is now 2nd behind Reeves for minutes per game for guards. Dilly would be there too but he's always in first half foul trouble. At least Cal realizes who his bell cows are during crunch time and DJ has been riding the pine lately when it really matters. Dude is nowhere near ready for the NBA, but he'll still go and be a bust.
I'm not sure you change it at this point. I would bet that Reed and Dilly don't perform as well if they start.

But yeah, Cal says he doesn't make promises, but he damn sure does. He promised BJ Boston and Devin Askew too.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
You rarely see Reed get excited, he always acts like he’s calmly playing hoops in his backyard.
If I ever did what he did tonight, they'd have to call the cops to come get me. I'd be up on the scorers table doing crotch chops to the crowd.
Calm down. No chance in hell you could pull that off broski

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
ADVERTISEMENT