ADVERTISEMENT

UK @ #7 WVU (College GameDay)

Just confirmed what I already believed. KU and Tech are the class of the league.

How good was Gabriel tonight on rebounds?

Good.. had great energy (as always) but finally managed to do it w/o getting in foul trouble. How bout JV's 11 boards in 11 minutes? The whole team played the 2nd half like they were tired of being punked by other teams. They basically said screw it and out-toughed a physical team. Was nice to see. We can be really good if they play with that much fight for a full game.

They had to since Carolina couldn't pull out a victory at home despite having the best player on the court. Pretty embarrassing to have such a talent advantage and still get whipped at home.
Refs were the sole reason Texas Tech beat Carolina. Everyone knows that

Huge win for your guys tonight. I don't usually root for UVA but they're realy good this year. Wouldn't complain if they won it all unless it came at Kentucky's expense.

Thanks. Good win for you guys too. Everyone knows UVA won't win it all. Doesn't mean we're not good though.

3 times in the last 5 games, WVU made Texas Tech, Kansas and Kentucky look like they didn't belong on the same court as us for 25-30 minutes...

Then we just blow it.

Hard to explain.

Reactions: jhmossy
Thanks. Good win for you guys too. Everyone knows UVA won't win it all. Doesn't mean we're not good though.

Technically speaking, if you ever asked me to bet on a specific team to win it all I would always bet on the field instead. Don't think there is a dominant team this year but UVA is as close to being that as anyone is.

Edit - all any of us can ask for is to be good enough so I like where the Hoos are at right now!

Reactions: jhmossy
3 times in the last 5 games, WVU made Texas Tech, Kansas and Kentucky look like they didn't belong on the same court as us for 25-30 minutes...

Then we just blow it.

Hard to explain.
Amazing. It really is. I had a game, but wife text me and said-----"It's bad".

Then on my way home, she text--------"OMG".

My first thought?

You guys had blown another big lead.

Technically speaking, if you ever asked me to bet on a specific team to win it all I would always bet on the field instead. Don't think there is a dominant team this year but UVA is as close to being that as anyone is.

No dominant teams at all. Lots of good teams that can all beat each other on any given night. I think UVA is a contender though. Will depend on matchups, injuries, and luck.

No dominant teams at all. Lots of good teams that can all beat each other on any given night. I think UVA is a contender though. Will depend on matchups, injuries, and luck.
Health is going to play a big part this March.

Then we just blow it.

Hard to explain.

Because your offense is absolutely awful. The leads giving up have coincided with Konate getting into foul trouble. Carter is good but his offense isn't that good to carry it that much. Got a little help from Bolden tonight but Ahmad and Miles Jr are major disappointments.

I remember when Miles Jr was a freshman I thought that dude was gonna be great as a junior and senior. Lit KU up a couple times as a freshman. I'm not sure he has improved even a little since his freshman year.

Amazing. It really is. I had a game, but wife text me and said-----"It's bad".

Then on my way home, she text--------"OMG".

My first thought?

You guys had blown another big lead.

Even though I'm seriously butt hurt right now... your wife sounds pretty fvcking awesome to be texting you about college hoops games.

Where do I find a woman like that?

Because your offense is absolutely awful. The leads giving up have coincided with Konate getting into foul trouble. Carter is good but his offense isn't that good to carry it that much. Got a little help from Bolden tonight but Ahmad and Miles Jr are major disappointments.

I remember when Miles Jr was a freshman I thought that dude was gonna be great as a junior and senior. Lit KU up a couple times as a freshman. I'm not sure he has improved even a little since his freshman year.

We attack the rim to get leads. We actually run offense.

Then we get big leads and they seem to forget who they are and think they're more talented than they are. Every guy has to dribble through his legs 3 or 4 times on every touch, and we settle for more jumpers.

It takes some serious goofball shit to lose 16 and 17 point leads that consistently.

Even though I'm seriously butt hurt right now... your wife sounds pretty fvcking awesome to be texting you about college hoops games.

My fiancee went to George Mason and she is more animated about UK games than I am half the time lol. Women like that are more common than you might think!

Reactions: doogie503

Virginia and Purdue have both looked nearly invincible for going on 2 months now.

She loves basketball and baseball. Usually goes with me to my games. But not tonight. UK was playing.
She's the best man. Only teams we differ on, are UK/IU. Other than that, we are both huge fans of the same teams. And here's the kicker: She knows the game. Knows the rules. It's a god damn tutn-on when I hear her yell, " Would someone set a god damn screen". Or---"That's over and back. He had control"

Ahhhh....................Complete wood, man.

Reactions: doogie503
She loves basketball and baseball. Usually goes with me to my games. But not tonight. UK was playing.
She's the best man. Only teams we differ on, are UK/IU. Other than that, we are both huge fans of the same teams. And here's the kicker: She knows the game. Knows the rules. It's a god damn tutn-on when I hear her yell, " Would someone set a god damn screen". Or---"That's over and back. He had control"

Ahhhh....................Complete wood, man.

^^^^^^^ Relationship goals ^^^^^^^^^

Reactions: IUfanBorden
I lived in Beckley. That's a die hard basketball town.

Small world.
Been there quite a few times. Non recently though. We went there a couple years back for a funeral. Man, do those people LOVE family. And their funerals. I was like----"Is this a funeral, or a hoe-down"?

Then we just blow it.

Hard to explain.

They look superior until the opponent stops playing into their hands and turns it into a half court game. Then their lack of athleticism and shooting ability shows.

ADVERTISEMENT