ADVERTISEMENT

UK @ #7 WVU (College GameDay)

Knew there was gonna be a snowball effect after we blew that KU game.

This team is done.

3 guys jumping on Konate..... no foul. Crazy.

Not that it matters. this game was over 10 mins ago.

There has been a foul on every loose ball on the ground ever. I don't think they've ever called one on it.

Good game WVU guys! Happy to escape with the win! Good luck the rest of the way! Love Huggs ... Much respect!

Reactions: GG24
Fvck this team... only gonna get worse from here.

Complete meltdown mode. 3rd loss where we blow a 16+ point lead in the 2nd half.

Damn WVU your offense can go ice cold. Especially when Konate goes out because of foul trouble. It all gets out on Carter's shoulders. He's good but he ain't that good to carry that offense.

UK impressive defensively. So long and athletic. Offensively Knox was a man tonight. If UK makes a tourney run it will be on the back of Knox.

WVU loses to an unranked team at home. But Doogie will say they are a gr8 program because Huggy Bear made the Final Four 8 years ago and Jerry West led the team to a Final Four 60 years ago.

You sat by your computer all night waiting to hit the send button on this one.

We might suck, but at least Nova fans are still obsessed with us. Still got that going for us.

good game WVU fans
in the first half it looked like we were going to get run out of the gem

If we blow this game, I'm gonna lose my mind.

I'll make @crazyqx83 look like a knowledgeable, reasonable basketball fan.
Sorry bout you. Just think. If you hadn't hit all those fade away 3s you all threw up you would have lost at home to an unranked team by 25.

We might suck, but at least Nova fans are still obsessed with us. Still got that going for us.

At least take pride in knowing you will make it farther than 2nd round nova

Sorry bout you. Just think. If you hadn't hit all those fade away 3s you all threw up you would have lost at home to an unranked team by 25.

If Knox has the game of his life every night and Diallo banks in every slop shot he throws in the rest of the year you guys could be really dangerous.

Why would a fan of a team with a championship 2 years ago be obsessed with a school with 2 final fours in their history?

At least take pride in knowing you will make it farther than 2nd round nova

At this rate we're gonna be in the NIT.

This team is in a serious tailspin. We lose the same way every time, and cant find a way to fix it.

How do you blow 16 and 17 point leads 3 times in 5 games?

This thread was far more entertaining than the actually game. Knew Doogie and Crazy wouldn't disappoint.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
If Knox has the game of his life every night and Diallo banks in every slop shot he throws in the rest of the year you guys could be really dangerous.

This was a very winnable game for Kentucky, obviously. I think Knox had to play well for us to win, though. He has certainly been in a slump as of late, so I’m glad he was able to work himself out of it.

As a native West Virginian, it was awesome to do the ‘Go Big Blue!’ cheer there. Good luck the rest of the season.

Why would a fan of a team with a championship 2 years ago be obsessed with a school with 2 final fours in their history?

Why would an ugly *** take a picture of himself in a fedora and use it as an avatar? Not sure there is an answer to either question.

Last edited:
Fvck this team... only gonna get worse from here.

Complete meltdown mode. 3rd loss where we blow a 16+ point lead in the 2nd half.

Style of play. When the press isn't working or the other team starts making shots it's easy to lose big leads.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT