ADVERTISEMENT

Uh.....North Carolina

That was an embarrassing display of basketball by the juniors and seniors on this team and the decision not to foul at the end of regulation and OT is just egregious from Roy.
Why foul?
Carolina couldn’t even inbound the ball after a made free throw anyway.

Did UNC win? I have ESPN college basketball scores bookmarked but i's only for the top 25 teams. Last I checked UNC was up big.

*hole lee phuck nvm. it seems UNC mission this year is to end all the losing streaks for other teams.

UNC sux, and they didn't win a title last year.

tenor.gif

Reactions: kyjeff1
Did UNC win? I have ESPN college basketball scores bookmarked but i's only for the top 25 teams. Last I checked UNC was up big.

*hole lee phuck nvm. it seems UNC mission this year is to end all the losing streaks for other teams.

UNC sux, and they didn't win a title last year.

tenor.gif

They will lose out. I dislike every player on this team outside of Brooks and Bacot and all the injured dudes.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I'm absolutely shocked. You have talent, but something is amiss.

I disagree about talent. The injuries have been massive though. Players have missed 50 games so far this year and right now we do not even have a PG that isn't a walk on.

So now you're hiding behind a former UK player. I thought you were a UNC fan.

That's ok lil buddy, unleash your current frustrations out on me. I have a shoulder you can cry on.

Bring it in. Talk more about UK. "Yeah, but, UK...."
I’m not hiding behind anyone.
So because Cal is 6-3 vs Roy he is better but I can’t point out the coaches that have winning records vs Cal?????

I'm absolutely shocked. You have talent, but something is amiss.
They are short 2 talented players. Leaky and Robinson are role players. Playtek and Pierce are spot players only.
Roy missed on some of their evaluations. To pour salt on the wound, he publicly said one of the dumbest things ever about this team being the least gifted team he’s ever coached.

ADVERTISEMENT