ADVERTISEMENT

Uh.....North Carolina

What would make Dook a better program?
Everything. You seem to have forgotten the 23 years of cheating, the NBA success. 7-9 FF’s when DES was there. Coaching, obviously Academics.
The entire program is just better.

Everything. You seem to have forgotten the 23 years of cheating, the NBA success. 7-9 FF’s when DES was there. Coaching, obviously Academics.
The entire program is just better.
You can’t bring up 23 years of something that never happened.
You really want to talk about NBA success????

But but but UNC leads in the head to head series... or does that only work for coaches?

Are you really this damn stupid or what??Laughing Let me break it down for you since you don’t get it. Roy nor Cal has been the coach at each school every single time they’ve played so the head to head shit that you hang your hat on is irrelevant.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Are you really this damn stupid or what??Laughing Let me break it down for you since you don’t get it. Roy nor Cal has been the coach at each school every single time they’ve played so the head to head shit that you hang your hat on is irrelevant.
Are you really that stupid? Im asking which program is better all time.
It has nothing do with Roy & Cal.
They’re just two of the multiple coaches that both programs have had.
Just admit UNC is better & move on.

Yes, he is.

Reactions: Scotty00
Oh now I have to remove the GOAT????.. still better even with him out of it.
Your opinion. Sorry. Since 2000, Duke is waaaaaaaayyyy better. I will make it easier for you. Since Roy has been there Duke has better NBA players.

Your opinion. Sorry. Since 2000, Duke is waaaaaaaayyyy better. I will make it easier for you. Since Roy has been there Duke has better NBA players.
Since 2000????RollLaugh
If you have to timeframe, then your program isn’t better.

Was you not taking about the head to head UK/UNc record???
Yes.
Let me it type it one more time.
You ready????
If you’re going to say that Cal is better than Roy because he owns the head to head, then you must think that UNC is better than UK for the same reason.

Perfect example to never turn off a game.

Untitled.png
UNC was up 10 with 2 minutes left…… and lost????? Whoa.

Yes.
You ready????
If you’re going to say that Cal is better than Roy because he owns the head to head, then you must think that UNC is better than UK for the same reason.
Yeah, I wouldn’t talk about this year either.

Yes.
You ready????

No, Maple tits, that’s not how it works...good grief!

ADVERTISEMENT