ADVERTISEMENT

Uh.....North Carolina

It's actually funny though because I have watched enough UNC games in the years Roy has coached and he NEVER tells them to foul in that situation as dumb as it sounds. So, he didn't forget to tell them anything. Watch the Yale game this year for crying out loud.

It's actually funny though because I have watched enough UNC games in the years Roy has coached and he NEVER tells them to foul in that situation as dumb as it sounds. So, he didn't forget to tell them anything. Watch the Yale game this year for crying out loud.
Roy said it himself. “ I forgot”

Agreed. Roy never has his team foul in that situation.

Then why the hell did YOU bring it up with coaches?

You was talking about head to head with UK and UNc. I ask you what Roy’s head to head with Cal is and then you came off with the “UNc leads in head to head with UK and you ask if that made y’all better” and I simply pointed out that the Cal/Roy head to head didn’t have anything to do with the all time head to head UK/UNc series because neither coach had been there for every game. The only thing that matters is what their record is against each other. Cal leads...simple as that!!!

And yet Roy is still a better coach than Cal... crazy isn’t it?

He is? What’s their head to head record?

What UK & UNC record head to head?
Does that make UNC the better program?

One more time for the ones in the back with a fake wife! You said Roy was a better coach and I simply ask what his record was against Cal right? Then you go on to say “well UNc leads in the head to head all time does that make them a better program” right? Then I point out that the all time head to head doesn’t mean shit when it comes to Cal and Roy because neither has been there and coached in every UK/UNc game! Do you get it now? I was talking about since Roy has been at UNc and Cal at UK, what’s the head to head record!

Then why the hell did YOU bring it up with coaches?

Because you said Roy was better. I figured you was talking about head to head so I ask what the record was. Didn’t know it was gonna stress you out this bad.

Ole Roy gonna have most of these dudes back next year too.

Not really. Brooks will be back, who is a good player. Harris and Francis will be back. Both of those dudes can ball. Leaky and Platek are really the only two bad players returning but they won't play much. They will be relegated to spot play, which is where they should be, instead of actual contributors.

Robinson, Keeling, and Pierce are gone thank goodness.

Reactions: RipThru
Roy is better. There’s no denying that.

I’ll say this, Roy has been at KU and UNC his whole career. Has he been good? Yes, real good! Cal started at UMass and then went to Memphis before coming to UK. He’s only had 11 years at a blue blood while Roy has had what? 30 years? I’d say Cal would have close if not better numbers if he had been at a blue blood all his career. He had UMass and Memphis in the final 4 and title game. That’s not easy! People can talk all day about Camby and Rose but at the end of the day Roy has astericks beside all of his accomplishments so that’s where I stand on that. As far as the better program, like I said, you already know the answer to that. More titles, more wins and just about more everything goes to UK! It’s not a debate!

Last edited:
I’ll say this, Roy has been at KU and UNC his whole career. Has he been good? Yes, real good! Cal started at UMass and then went to Memphis before coming to UK. He’s only had 11 years at a blue blood while Roy has had what? 30 years? I’d say Cal would have close if not better numbers if he had been at a blue blood all his career. He had UMass and Memphis in the final 4 and title game. That’s not easy! People can talk all day about Camby and Rose but at the end of the day Roy has astericks beside all of his accomplishments so that’s where I stand on that. As far as the better program, like I said, you already know the answer to that. More titles, more wins and just about more everything goes to UK! It’s not a debate!
Cal took UMASS & Memphis to the final 4??? Really, in what years?
I looked in the NCAA record books & didn’t see them listed anywhere.
I looked in the same NCAA record books & sure as hell didn’t see an asterisk anywhere near Roy’s name.
Do you have a link to these statements you just made?

Not really. Brooks will be back, who is a good player. Harris and Francis will be back. Both of those dudes can ball. Leaky and Platek are really the only two bad players returning but they won't play much. They will be relegated to spot play, which is where they should be, instead of actual contributors.

Robinson, Keeling, and Pierce are gone thank goodness.
I have a feeling that it will take both Harris & Francis a few years to be healthy.

Cal took UMASS & Memphis to the final 4??? Really, in what years?
I looked in the NCAA record books & didn’t see them listed anywhere.
I looked in the same NCAA record books & sure as hell didn’t see an asterisk anywhere near Roy’s name.
Do you have a link to these statements you just made?

This here is why I love you!!! You show us all what true UNc fans are all about. Claim y’all do things the right way and then get busted for years of fraud and then pay millions to stay outta trouble. Then y’all act like it didn’t happen. Thank you sugar tits!!! I kno being a UNc fan and making love to an imaginary hot wife is hard on you so I’ll let up a little. Go upstairs and set in your dads recliner and have yourself a coler and a moon pie while you think about the season UNc is having. I know it eats you alive. Always here for you. I love you big!!!

I would be very surprised if they were able to make the NIT. I think they could maybe do that CBT thing or whatever it is. The one where you have to pay your own way.
I would be very surprised if they were able to make the NIT. I think they could maybe do that CBT thing or whatever it is. The one where you have to pay your own way.

Don’t you mean “we”? Are you no longer a UNc fan???

Last edited:
I'm sorry THR touched you inappropriately but I need you to make sense when you speak to me.

You think a message board can touch somebody and you say I need to make sense??? Man alive, you’re getting more and more like Sugar tits and Dsouther every day!!Laughing

This here is why I love you!!! You show us all what true UNc fans are all about. Claim y’all do things the right way and then get busted for years of fraud and then pay millions to stay outta trouble. Then y’all act like it didn’t happen. Thank you sugar tits!!! I kno being a UNc fan and making love to an imaginary hot wife is hard on you so I’ll let up a little. Go upstairs and set in your dads recliner and have yourself a coler and a moon pie while you think about the season UNc is having. I know it eats you alive. Always here for you. I love you big!!!
Guess I upset you.
You tend to go off topic once you lose an argument & don’t have a response.

Reactions: dirtyrock15
Guess I upset you.

say what???Laughing You upset me? I lost an argument???LaughingLaughing Is that how you cheater hill fans get through each day? By telling yourself you won an argument and that you made somebody upset???Laughing Please tell me how I lost an argument! I’ll wait while you deflect!

Guess I upset you.

This right here is what you do when you have no reply! You deflect and try your best to start an argument!!!

Last edited:
As a WVU fan watching UNC fans bitch about a lack of talent is some of the funniest shit I’ve ever seen.

Eh, most years UNC is talented. Some years extremely talented. This team isn't except for guys sitting in suits watching. I think you can make a case that 5 of the 8 rotation players would struggle to play meaningful minutes at the worst P5 school.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Eh, most years UNC is talented. Some years extremely talented. This team isn't except for guys sitting in suits watching. I think you can make a case that 5 of the 8 rotation players would struggle to play meaningful minutes at the worst P5 school.

Key thing- is Bacot coming back next season- or does he want to be a OAD?

gh5417uxkda41.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT