ADVERTISEMENT

Uh.....North Carolina

As for the statements. I'm pretty sure he knows what he's doing, and if not, who really gives a shit. This team is a mess. Mix it up. Try something.

Roy recruited them. It's his job to coach em up. I thought when you had a system, "The Carolina Way", you were immune to these types of years?
There’s probably 2 nba players on this team & one is out right now.
Trust me, coaches have went to the NIT with waaaaay more talent than the current UNC team.

Trust me, coaches have went to the NIT with waaaaay more talent than the current UNC team.

“The Carolina Way” is the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on college basketball.

“The Carolina Way” is the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on college basketball.

That makes no sense. I am surprised at how dumb so many still are. The Carolina Way means something to people who went to or played at Carolina. It is irrelevant for anyone else. You think ex UNC players care that some random neck from Kentucky doesn't understand what The Carolina Way means? Silly.

That makes no sense. I am surprised at how dumb so many still are. The Carolina Way means something to people who went to or played at Carolina. It is irrelevant for anyone else. You think ex UNC players care that some random neck from Kentucky doesn't understand what The Carolina Way means? Silly.

It makes a few mad and that makes me smile.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Last game you started a 3 star, a 5 star and 3 4 stars.

Then maybe DES and your arrogant fan base shouldn’t have thrown the hoax in people’s faces for years.

it was a fake POS.

Reactions: Scotty00
You UNC fans and your coach can deflect all you want, but this lays solely at the feet of your coach. Coaches are responsible for the construction of their team. Just as Cal was responsible for 2013, with the primary difference being he didn’t throw every single player under the bus in the press. Roy seems to be more worried about his image than anything else. There was no need for that. Everybody can see this isn’t an ultra talented team.

You UNC fans and your coach can deflect all you want, but this lays solely at the feet of your coach. Coaches are responsible for the construction of their team. Just as Cal was responsible for 2013, with the primary difference being he didn’t throw every single player under the bus in the press. Roy seems to be more worried about his image than anything else. There was no need for that. Everybody can see this isn’t an ultra talented team.
Would you rather him cry like a bitch like Cal does about his team being so young?

Lol, Roy gives a crap about his image. He is much less calculated than K or Cal is. He also basically craps on media people he doesn't like which kills his image, which you can see by the things that are sometimes written about him. You are coming off as pretty unaware here. I have no disagreements with Roy taking part of the blame here though. He isn't able to get these guys to play above their level. He needs to do that.

Lost season for the Heels what a shame. Oh well Roy still has plenty of years left in him I’m sure...

Eh, they will be back rolling next year. They may not win another game this year though. They are the worst team I've ever seen. I truly wish Roy would never play three of the main guys on this roster.

Yes, it lays at his feet, right next to three national titles.

One has nothing to do with the other. We know he’s a hall of fame coach. What we didn’t know is that he’s a bit of a douche.

One has nothing to do with the other. We know he’s a hall of fame coach. What we didn’t know is that he’s a bit of a douche.
Oh, I think we did. I mean, I think your coach is a bit of a douche too. K, too, for that matter.

Reactions: uncfan in ky

Giving up on your beloved team so quick? Already assuming y’all are NIT bound?

Oh, I think we did. I mean, I think your coach is a bit of a douche too. K, too, for that matter.

I agree, all 3 are a douche but let’s be honest, Roy is the goofiest sum bitch in coaching!!!Laughing

Not hardly. It’s just I don’t ever recall a coach telling the media his team sucks. It comes off weak as hell.

Just agree with him man. Anybody who doesn’t say how great UNc is or has a hint of a bad thing to say about them are either obsessed or has a hard on for them!Laughing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT