ADVERTISEMENT

TV/video games/movies off season thread

No way you really do that. That's worse than not watching Die Hard.
lol not even close. And hell yea I do that. I play video games to relax, not be challenged.

My saying has always been that there's nothing to be ashamed about for playing video games and there's nothing to be proud about for being good at them.

lol not even close. And hell yea I do that. I play video games to relax, not be challenged.

My saying has always been that there's nothing to be ashamed about for playing video games and there's nothing to be proud about for being good at them.

Cheating in video games is so fun. As long as it's a single player game of course. Not as fun to ruin things in multi-player settings.

Cheating in video games is so fun. As long as it's a single player game of course. Not as fun to ruin things in multi-player settings.
you could argue that there's no such thing as cheating in a single player game.

I don't play multi-player games. No desire to compete in video games at any level.

Righteous Gemstones was fine, nothing spectacular. The first shoe throw was pretty good.

My wife is entirely too excited about Outlander.
She said the same about me and sports.

Not even close to the same.

stumbled on a great show over the weekend, Silo on Apple +. Started reading the description and it sounded familiar and then i remembered that I read the 3 book series within the last 10 years.

It's post apocalyptic. In the distant future everyone lives in a massive underground silo. The outside air is poison. There was a rebellion in the silo 150 years prior and all the history got wiped out. So now no one knows why they are in the silo or how the outside world became unlivable. Based on the books I wold think this is in line for at least 3 seasons. I'm 4 eps into the show and it's fantastic.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
First half of the Witcher season 3 was pretty meh. I see why Henry Cavill is leaving the show.

First half of the Witcher season 3 was pretty meh. I see why Henry Cavill is leaving the show.
i'm gonna wait for the rest of it to be released in a few weeks, but I've been debating whether or not to even bother with the Cavill news.

5 eps in and I can safely say that Silo is the best show on TV. Maybe the best show in years.

If you're not watching Silo you're gay.
Noted and thanks.
j.k I'm not going to watch it. Not a huge fan of scifi. I started Gaudings of the Galaxy 3 times today. 29 minutes into it, and I'm sure I'll get back to it.
Maybee once I finish Mrs. and Jackass shark week 2.0

Last edited:
Noted and thanks.
j.k I'm not going to watch it. Not a huge fan of scifi. I started Gaudings of the Galaxy 3 times today. 29 minutes into it, and I'm sure I'll get back to it.
Maybee once I finish Mrs. and Jackass shark week 2.0

a48b6e8b-4e23-4b7a-b25a-8386232338a1_text.gif

• Haha
Quarterback is good, but I had to skip through a lot of Mariota’s scenes. Seems like a good dude, but he might be the most boring person they could have chosen. I think Mahomes dropped more f bombs than the cast of Goodfellas.

I'm sure the firefighters have seen the movie. He should just own it and call everyone chicken f*ckers.
Apparently, he's not a viewer of Tacoma FD, either.

The article is hilarious, but the fact he said he's going to be a fire fighter and that Tacoma FD exists, I'm calling BS on the article.

Apparently, he's not a viewer of Tacoma FD, either.

The article is hilarious, but the fact he said he's going to be a fire fighter and that Tacoma FD exists, I'm calling BS on the article.
Yeah this is clearly fake. The picture is photoshopped.

I took some pretty intense edibles that kicked in about 30 min into Oppenheimer, so I'm reserving judgment. Was a little disappointed on first impression though. I didn't think it was as skillfully produced or acted as the hype suggests. I'll give it another shot though. Wouldn't be the first time I reversed my opinion on a movie.

It's really long from what I understand so I'll wait to rent it but I've heard good things. Just that it kind of drags towards the end.
After Avatar 2 I'm never going to cinemas again. Maybe with friends and such but not for "the experience".

ADVERTISEMENT