ADVERTISEMENT

TV/video games/movies off season thread

Why do you say this? Don't want to use your gamertag to let AI know what you say during battles?
I don't want AI to know anything.

station19-andy-herrera.gif

Reactions: tw3301 and WheelerG
had to cut Resident Evil 4 Remake a little short cause I was dying to get started on Zelda. Was only in my second playthrough on RE4, but I'll try to come back to it next year.

Been playing Zelda last few weeks. So far it's pretty impressive and ridiculously massive. probably gonna be over 100 hours to finish.

Next up will be Diablo 4 which is another game that will take up a lot of time.

If I ever finish those two I'd like to give Starfield a look if it gets good reviews.

What could possibly go wrong! lol, kiss of death

Tbh I played Skyrim at launch and while it had a bunch of bugs, pretty much all of them were funny visual ones. The game has been delayed a year plus and has microsoft's full QA backing. If there was ever a time for one to release in good shape...

Starfield
Life of P
Avowed
Fable

Xbox might actually have some good games to play in the next year.

After Starfield the one that impressed me the most was Clockwork Revolution. Sadly it didn't have a date given, so it's probably years off.

Just binged both seasons of "Only Murders in the Building". Steve Martin and Martin Short are great together. Selena Gomez can't act but at least she's good to look at. Overall, good comedic mystery.

Looking forward to binging the new season of Black Mirror tomorrow. 5 new episodes!

"Doesn't my asshole have any rights?" - Salma Hayek

Just binged the 5 episodes last night.

Really enjoyed this season. Some really dark episodes with some good twists. Not sure any of the episodes were all time greats but I also didn’t feel like any of them were major flops either. Episode 4 was probably my least favorite but it was still pretty entertaining.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Really enjoyed this season. Some really dark episodes with some good twists. Not sure any of the episodes were all time greats but I also didn’t feel like any of them were major flops either. Episode 4 was probably my least favorite but it was still pretty entertaining.
Agree with everything. I'd probably go 5, 3, 2, 1, 4.

Reactions: jhmossy
Does anybody watch The Great on Hulu?

It’s a hard show to describe but I like it quite a bit. It has range. Just finished season 3. Not as strong as the first 2 seasons but I like where it’s going for season 4.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Watched the Replica episode. Really dark and one scene in particular was very hard to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT