ADVERTISEMENT

TV/video games/movies off season thread

You weren't lying about it starting off slow.

Stick with it. Before you know it you'll have 20 different quests, your carrying capacity and cargo hold will be full, and you'll have a full arsenal to play with. You should probably invest in the skill that gives you the booster (jetpack) pretty soon. I did it fairly early but wish I would've done it sooner.

Reactions: tw3301
Stick with it. Before you know it you'll have 20 different quests, your carrying capacity and cargo hold will be full, and you'll have a full arsenal to play with. You should probably invest in the skill that gives you the booster (jetpack) pretty soon. I did it fairly early but wish I would've done it sooner.
There seems to be something about med boosted weapons that help get med kits. Again, only watched a little.

Thoughts on Starfield for those, more, hrs into it?

I'm loving it. If it continues to get better (which I suspect it will because of how big the game is) I'd put it behind Skyrim as my second favorite Bethesda game. It's basically a really good Fallout game that's in space. The quests have been really fun so far.

I need to rank my piloting skills up so I can get a badass ship though. I'm playing on the hardest difficulty and the gunfights haven't been too bad, but I'm getting destroyed when I have to fight another ship.

People are complaining because a lot of the planets are kind of barren, but everywhere I've been so far has had plenty of structures and enemies. Its unreasonable to expect a thousand planets that are all full of cities and what not.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I'm loving it. If it continues to get better (which I suspect it will because of how big the game is) I'd put it behind Skyrim as my second favorite Bethesda game. It's basically a really good Fallout game that's in space. The quests have been really fun so far.

I need to rank my piloting skills up so I can get a badass ship though. I'm playing on the hardest difficulty and the gunfights haven't been too bad, but I'm getting destroyed when I have to fight another ship.

People are complaining because a lot of the planets are kind of barren, but everywhere I've been so far has had plenty of structures and enemies. Its unreasonable to expect a thousand planets that are all full of cities and what not.
Good call on the Mantis mission, just finished it.

Are we talking 3s or rec? My best park lineup doesn’t include thedude. Sorry ashy poo

Lol either one
showdown-kenny.gif

Anyone seen the British crime/detective show “Endeavour?”

Im into season six, I really like it.

Dakota Blue Richards is in it. She’s very healthy.
Dakota-Blue-Richards-Nude-Naked-Leaked-8.jpg
Wood so hard. Does she only where the cop uniform because if so I'm out.

Last edited:
Reactions: WheelerG
Wood so hard. Does she only where the cop uniform because if so I'm out.
No, she wears some other nice outfits...especially in an episode where she goes undercover...

They also have at least one very attractive bird guest star in each episode. Emma Rigby has been my favorite so far, but lots to choose from.

Emma-Rigby-3.jpeg

A friend tells me there may be some leaked newds of Miss Rigby out on the interwebs.

If you're playing Starfield and doing the UC/Crimson Fleet missions don't shoot your gun on the Neon mission. I killed no one but shot some sanitation droids with a silencer while sneaking and the UC-def lost their shit.

If you're playing Starfield and doing the UC/Crimson Fleet missions don't shoot your gun on the Neon mission. I killed no one but shot some sanitation droids with a silencer while sneaking and the UC-def lost their shit.

I found a mission (don't remember what planet) where this doctor hates tourists and gives you s monster costume to scare them all away. Was pretty funny. Probslably my favorite side quest so far. My favorite faction missions have been the ones for Ryujin Industries. Not a ton of fighting, but lots of missions where you have to be very sneaky. Makes you feel like a spy.

You enjoying the game?

I found a mission (don't remember what planet) where this doctor hates tourists and gives you s monster costume to scare them all away. Was pretty funny. Probslably my favorite side quest so far. My favorite faction missions have been the ones for Ryujin Industries. Not a ton of fighting, but lots of missions where you have to be very sneaky. Makes you feel like a spy.

You enjoying the game?
Yeah, it's basically fallout in space. I don't care for the ship battles but maybe if I upgrade my ship it will be better.

Yeah, it's basically fallout in space. I don't care for the ship battles but maybe if I upgrade my ship it will be better.
So, I couldn't stand seeing all of you talking about it and seeing all the articles on it....I have the game and a Xbox X on order to be received Sunday/Monday. Also bought the Starfield special edition controller, external hard drive and headphones. I'm taking next Wednesday off to dive in.

So, I couldn't stand seeing all of you talking about it and seeing all the articles on it....I have the game and a Xbox X on order to be received Sunday/Monday. Also bought the Starfield special edition controller, external hard drive and headphones. I'm taking next Wednesday off to dive in.
I've had it since last weekend and planned on playing this weekend. My wife thought it would be a good idea to have nieces over so they took over the xbox with Barbie and the 9-year-old playing texas chainsaw.
Maybe next weekend.

you guys have fun, I'm over here still plugging away at Zelda. 205 hours into it so far and can finally see the end in sight.

Finished season 2 of winning time, thought it was better than season 1 by a lot. Finale made it seem like it was the series finale.

Finished season 2 of winning time, thought it was better than season 1 by a lot. Finale made it seem like it was the series finale.
Someone with the show, can't remember who was basically pleading for more to watch knowing it was going to get canceled due to poor numbers.

Funny it created this thread. That was fur sure the last of the show. Would like to have one more season.

Off today. Just started Starfield.
*for sure fallout. Great 5.1 surround, nuances got to take a bit to get used to.

Last edited:
Someone with the show, can't remember who was basically pleading for more to watch knowing it was going to get canceled due to poor numbers.

Funny it created this thread. That was fur sure the last of the show. Would like to have one more season.
This season was like 90% about basketball and bird/magic. Last season was maybe 5% basketball and hard to get through. If they did a third season that was more bird/magic I'd be 100% down for that. Would like to see how they filmed the commercial at Bird's house and became friendly then Bird went back to treating him like the enemy on the court.

This season was like 90% about basketball and bird/magic. Last season was maybe 5% basketball and hard to get through. If they did a third season that was more bird/magic I'd be 100% down for that. Would like to see how they filmed the commercial at Bird's house and became friendly then Bird went back to treating him like the enemy on the court.
Did Bird and Magic have a Converse Weapons commercial together?
Closest I could find.

5e8ce70a3ad19a7a4e1922e21cf1dedb.jpg

I remember the Weapons. Mom both me and brother each a pair. He went with the blue and whites (obvious reason), I went with the purple and gold (middle school colors). Campbellsville Eagles.

ADVERTISEMENT