ADVERTISEMENT

Trump

I find it funny that everyone basically agrees with me (both sides are "evil"), and yet the vast majority still end up staunchly supporting whoever their team spits out and defending them with blind loyalty.
Not defending a man. Defending the constitution, our way of life, and our potential for economic prosperity. I'll vote for whoever aligns with those.

It's frustrating to me that people can't separate personal feelings from the policy evaluation.

Telling me that there are a lot of idiots in Minnesota who support the moron who puts tampons in boy's bathrooms and supports gender affirming treatments on minors, is not disputing the FACT that he let Minneapolis burn. What a stupid rebuttal. Like I said, you are not in position to accuse anyone of being illogical or a tard.

I don't know anything about Trump's personal relationships, nor do I care. I simply noted that mention of him flying on a dead guy's former plane as some kind of aha! moment is laughable.

Of course you don’t care. He says what you like to hear.

A politician’s past tells you a bit more than campaign slogans.

Not defending a man. Defending the constitution, our way of life, and our potential for economic prosperity. I'll vote for whoever aligns with those.

It's frustrating to me that people can't separate personal feelings from the policy evaluation.

Sounds good and all, but you have it backwards. I'm the one who IS separating policy from personal feelings. If Trump (or Harris or anyone else) were going to do what's best for this country, I wouldn't care if he's snorting lines off a prostitute's tits every night.

You're the ones letting emotion ("he took a bullet for democracy!!") drive your thoughts and hopes.

Last edited:
Sounds good and all, but you have it backwards. I'm the one who IS separating policy from personal feelings. If Trump (or Harris or anyone else) were going to do what's best for this country, I wouldn't care if he's snorting lines of a prostitute's tits every night.

You're the ones letting emotion ("he took a bullet for democracy!!") drive your thoughts and hopes.
I don't think anyone is going to do what is "best" for the country. So in my opinion, it's in my and my country's best interest to support the candidate that I think will come closest to reaching that impossible goal. No emotion whatsoever in that thought process.

As for taking a bullet, my only emotion is that I'm glad it didn't kill Trump....just like I'd have been glad if the democrat candidate survived the same. Neither of those things would be been good for our Democratic Republic.

Reactions: cdbearde
No one. I don't settle for the "lesser of two evils" just because the media tells me I have two choices. Feeling obligated to choose between Hitler or Stalin is a bizarre concept to me.

If everyone quit going along with the program, maybe there would be viable third party candidates. Shiva Ayyadurai seems like a pretty good choice. Of course, casting a vote for him in this election would be a complete waste of time.

in a perfect world, I agree with you that we need more parties. But I've accepted that I can only live in the actual world and am making the best of it. I suggest you do the same and vote republican.

You know. These emotional fvcktards eaten up with TDS always put conservatives and Trump supporters on the defensive by bringing up all of the fear mongering and inconsequential talking points about Trump. But not a single one of them can give real examples of how the country would be better off with the other side.

You know. These emotional fvcktards eaten up with TDS always put conservatives and Trump supporters on the defensive by bringing up all of the fear mongering and inconsequential talking points about Trump. But not a single one of them can give real examples of how the country would be better off with the other side.
My wife voted for Biden. She has a mind of her own.

After nearly 4 years later, she now says she was only voting against Trump. Didn't follow politics, friends, etc.

After the past few years, she's become more studious in economy and politics due to her mad money.

She's gone from left to.....the sliding scale has moved so much, it's put her on the other side.

I listen to her and her I, but it was fun watching her go from 1-100.

Visiting my mom in IN is fun during the holidays, but no way in fck would I ever move my family there.
nodding-yes.gif

Of course you don’t care. He says what you like to hear.

A politician’s past tells you a bit more than campaign slogans.
You said, "Interesting that it was just reported a few weeks ago that Trump flew to a campaign event in Epstein's former jet." as if there's some kind of sinister connection there. I'm just asking why that is so "interesting" to you.

You said, "Interesting that it was just reported a few weeks ago that Trump flew to a campaign event in Epstein's former jet." as if there's some kind of sinister connection there. I'm just asking why that is so "interesting" to you.

Just another of those wacky "coincidences" I guess.

Brilliant patriot who in his own words has said .,.

Putin, Xi and Un are great leaders Paraphrasing, and probably lost on you that those guys are to be taken seriously and dealt with seriously.... when that doesn't happen, those leaders have ZERO respect for the U.S. ....just like they DON'T for the current administration.

Veterans are suckers Left wing hoax horseshit.

Hitler did good things More left wing hoax horseshit.

Tariffs will not drive prices higher Prices during Trump's 1st term are far less than what they are now. Irrefutable FACT.

Medal of Freedom is better than Medal of Honor Context matters.

Promised to redact parts of Constitution Even more left wing hoax horseshit.

Would be dictator on day one Yet again.... more left wing horseshit.

Would weaponize DOJ against his enemies You literally have this backwards. The current admin and all their ridiculous acts of lawfare is exactly what this is.

Brilliant President who…

Suggested injecting bleach might be a cure for covid It's called a joke, champ.

Finished a wall on southern border 🥰 Stopping wall construction was one of Sleepy Joe's "Day 1" exec orders.

Gave tax breaks to the richest while driving deficit thru the roof You really need to compare the deficit increases between Trump's term and the past 3 1/2 years.

Packed to SC with militant liars This is simply twisted left wing opinion. The ones added to the SC under Trump at least know what a woman is.

Engineered a botched pull out of Afghanistan then blamed everyone else for his stupidity You need to learn how a calendar works. Didn't happen under the Trump administration.

Called POW Republican rival a loser for being captured during Vietnam war (the one he missed due to the “bone spurs”) Again, even more left wing hoax horseshit.

I don't think anyone is going to do what is "best" for the country. So in my opinion, it's in my and my country's best interest to support the candidate that I think will come closest to reaching that impossible goal. No emotion whatsoever in that thought process.

As for taking a bullet, my only emotion is that I'm glad it didn't kill Trump....just like I'd have been glad if the democrat candidate survived the same. Neither of those things would be been good for our Democratic Republic.

What we should be doing is revolting and telling them all to go to Hell.

What we should be doing is revolting and telling them all to go to Hell.
And they would laugh and send us to hell. No offense, but the "both sides are evil so I won't vote" attitude is a cop out. If you can't choose a side that closer aligns to your values, then there really isn't any use in arguing with people who do. I've also noticed that you are only willing to spend your energy talking about the negatives of one side. While throwing half hearted "both sides are evil" comments out there. Is there anything of substance that turns you off of voting for Kamala, or are you just interested in throwing shade at people who are planning on voting for Trump?

And they would laugh and send us to hell. No offense, but the "both sides are evil so I won't vote" attitude is a cop out. If you can't choose a side that closer aligns to your values, then there really isn't any use in arguing with people who do.

If there WERE a side that aligned with my values, I would. Refusing to support one side of a two-sided coin isn't a cop out. It's refusal to compromise.

I've also noticed that you are only willing to spend your energy talking about the negatives of one side. While throwing half hearted "both sides are evil" comments out there. Is there anything of substance that turns you off of voting for Kamala, or are you just interested in throwing shade at people who are planning on voting for Trump?

I'm focusing on Trump because 1) the thread's titled "Trump." 2) No one hero-worships Harris, even on the left. Also, it's clear that Trump is the "chosen one."

Harris isn't even worth talking about. If you need an example of a campaign promise that turns me off, it would be her promise of sweeping gun control measures through executive order.

I'd never vote for a far leftist by principal. But at least their Communist leanings are out in the open, unlike Benedict Trump.

What makes Trump extra dangerous is that his followers would take a bullet for him right now. No one respects Harris, and there'd be a lot of pushback if she tried to enact unpopular policies. Trump, meanwhile, could probably convince his supporters to accept forced injections and surrender their guns. I can see it now: "If Saint Donald can take a bullet for democracy, the least I can do is give up my rifle!"

There's nothing half-hearted about what I'm saying. I despise both sides of this dog and pony show. Behind closed doors, I think they're some of the most despicable people on the planet, and the globalists who control them are the most despicable people on the planet.

Curious--what do you think Trump meant when he said "In four years, we'll have it fixed so good you won't have to vote again?”

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
If there WERE a side that aligned with my values, I would. Refusing to support one side of a two-sided coin isn't a cop out. It's refusal to compromise.

I'm focusing on Trump because 1) the thread's titled "Trump." 2) No one hero-worships Harris, even on the left. Also, it's clear that Trump is the "chosen one."

Harris isn't even worth talking about. If you need an example of a campaign promise that turns me off, it would be her promise of sweeping gun control measures through executive order.

I'd never vote for a far leftist by principal. But at least their Communist leanings are out in the open, unlike Benedict Trump.

What makes Trump extra dangerous is that his followers would take a bullet for him right now. No one respects Harris, and there'd be a lot of pushback if she tried to enact unpopular policies. Trump, meanwhile, could probably convince his supporters to accept forced injections and surrender their guns. I can see it now: "If Saint Donald can take a bullet for democracy, the least I can do is give up my rifle!"

There's nothing half-hearted about what I'm saying. I despise both sides of this dog and pony show. Behind closed doors, I think they're some of the most despicable people on the planet, and the globalists who control them are the most despicable people on the planet.

Curious--what do you think Trump meant when he said "In four years, we'll have it fixed so good you won't have to vote again?”
I feel...no, I see... much the way you do.

I voted for Hillary and nearly had to cut my voting finger off for doing so. She sickens me, but I knew we couldn't have trump.

I held my nose and voted for Biden knowing (accurately) what we would get, but I knew we couldn't have trump again.

Harris is an cackling empty-suit fraud that they hid until they had no choice...now they have fabricated a cringe candidate. I will probably have to vote for that...because we cannot have trump again. She will do damage, but it is repairable...trump damage may not be.

The republican party need to finally exorcise the trump family cancer and rebuild in a new image. We will be sick to death of the Dems by 2028 and the Pubs will have the opportunity to build a new culture...and dominate.

• Haha
Reactions: WeAreDePaul

I don't agree with a lot of this. I think it is mostly framed by irrational fear. Trump's followers don't enact laws, so that is nonsense.

Harris has a much better chance to follow through with her terrible policies because she has more support. Also has the propaganda machine in her favor. If you took Trump's very worst proposal and put it against hers, I promise you hers would be more damaging to the country.

As for your question. I believe he was specifically talking to the Christians who traditionally do not vote. And I don't know exactly what he meant. He embellishes a lot and says outlandish things. I think is was said best that his adversaries take him literally but not seriously, his supporters take him seriously but not literally.

I feel...no, I see... much the way you do.

I voted for Hillary and nearly had to cut my voting finger off for doing so. She sickens me, but I knew we couldn't have trump.

I held my nose and voted for Biden knowing (accurately) what we would get, but I knew we couldn't have trump again.

Harris is an cackling empty-suit fraud that they hid until they had no choice...now they have fabricated a cringe candidate. I will probably have to vote for that...because we cannot have trump again. She will do damage, but it is repairable...trump damage may not be.

The republican party need to finally exorcise the trump family cancer and rebuild in a new image. We will be sick to death of the Dems by 2028 and the Pubs will have the opportunity to build a new culture...and dominate.
The republican party will be a better representative for the people because of Trump. He has given a large number of republicans a back bone that they didn't have before. You are in line with a lot of irrational people. You're using emotions instead of brains. The democrats are literally everything that they accuse Trump of being. They are authoritarian, anti democracy, and they weaponize the DOJ to go after political opponents. And it goes completely unchallenged because the base just wants blue no matter who.

• Love
I’ve been pretty locked into the idea Trump was going to be elected in landslide fashion for a while. After Joe left, I’m a tad worried. I’m hoping our country really can’t be dumb enough to vote Kamala in.

Reactions: boilerzz
I’ve been pretty locked into the idea Trump was going to be elected in landslide fashion for a while. After Joe left, I’m a tad worried. I’m hoping our country really can’t be dumb enough to vote Kamala in.
Right there with ya, Jimbo.

Not sure why people are seriously worried that Trump wants to make himself a dictator. Why wouldn't he establish himself dictator when he was President and had the opportunity? You guys think he just decided to be nice and wait until he possibly won a 2nd term to do it? Makes zero sense and he may not even win a 2nd term. A person who wanted to be dictator would have jumped at the opportunity when it was in front of them and not taken the chance on having to win another election. Stop falling for fear mongering. America isn't that far gone yet. Or at least I hope not.

Anyways, I've voted Dem in the past. Will vote Republican the rest of my life unless the left comes back towards the middle. There are definitely some far-right lunatics out there, but a big majority of the left is so far gone. Not sure if it's all over one man and they start to come back when that man isnt running for President anymore, or if they've literally just become unhinged. Either way, that party has lost my vote for the foreseeable future.

Not sure why people are seriously worried that Trump wants to make himself a dictator. Why wouldn't he establish himself dictator when he was President and had the opportunity? You guys think he just decided to be nice and wait until he possibly won a 2nd term to do it? Makes zero sense and he may not even win a 2nd term. A person who wanted to be dictator would have jumped at the opportunity when it was in front of them and not taken the chance on having to win another election. Stop falling for fear mongering. America isn't that far gone yet. Or at least I hope not.

Anyways, I've voted Dem in the past. Will vote Republican the rest of my life unless the left comes back towards the middle. There are definitely some far-right lunatics out there, but a big majority of the left is so far gone. Not sure if it's all over one man and they start to come back when that man isnt running for President anymore, or if they've literally just become unhinged. Either way, that party has lost my vote for the foreseeable future.

The left's response: BuTT WhaT@boUT Pr0jEcT 25555555555555555555555555555?????????????????

One side is openly discussing its ideas, telling you to push back against the social ideologues and think for yourself. The other side hides behind its protective wall of the MSM while relying on propaganda to convince its voters to hate the other side and tells you to get in line and don't ask questions.

Somehow, evident by some of the comments lately ITT, people think it is Trump's policies that would bring permanent damage to the country. I guess because he appointed conservative justices that continue to save the country from the unconstitutional EO's that the current regime has tried to push through. And they also shut down some of Trump's unconstitutional EO's.

Can one if you tell us what Trump is running on that would do permanent damage to the country and tell us how so?

The republican party will be a better representative for the people because of Trump. He has given a large number of republicans a back bone that they didn't have before. You are in line with a lot of irrational people. You're using emotions instead of brains. The democrats are literally everything that they accuse Trump of being. They are authoritarian, anti democracy, and they weaponize the DOJ to go after political opponents. And it goes completely unchallenged because the base just wants blue no matter who.
"Emotions"? I would say that you have this reversed. Trump is where he is becuse he struck an emotional cord with people who felt marginalized or under represented and then ran nuts with it as they blindly salute. I am using "brains" as you say to make the best possible decision given the circumstances we are in.

I never defended the Democrats...quite the opposite... re read my post. I am making an ugly choice because the alternative is more dangerous long term.

You see, I want the republican party to start fresh and rebuild into something that serves all of us. You should as well.

Hope this helps.

I never defended the Democrats...quite the opposite... re read my post. I am making an ugly choice because the alternative is more dangerous long term.

Sure. Sure.

You are regurgitating nonsensical blabber. What exactly is "dangerous" about a Trump presidency? So many people say this crap but never give an actual example of what is so dangerous. You use that term and then pretend to not be emotional.

Sure. Sure.

You are regurgitating nonsensical blabber. What exactly is "dangerous" about a Trump presidency? So many people say this crap but never give an actual example of what is so dangerous. You use that term and then pretend to not be emotional.
When a sitting president doesn't attend or pay attention to daily briefings it is an issue.

Outside of that

The economy
The middle east
Russia/Putin
N Korea/Rocket Man
Potentially more SCJustice/s
Settling scores
Turnstyle Staff
Potential/likely pal hires (Kennedy?) The list of his first term hires is not pretty
Isolationism
Pardoning J6 Rioters
The involvement of his family
Horrible human being
As I am unaware of your acumen in this area I will just leave these...the easy and obvious ones.

...and btw...speaking of "emotional"...you seem pretty triggered here.

Hope this helps.

• Haha
When a sitting president doesn't attend or pay attention to daily briefings it is an issue.

Outside of that

The economy
The middle east
Russia/Putin
N Korea/Rocket Man
Settling scores
Turnstyle Staff
Potential/likely pal hires (Kennedy?) The list of his first term hires is not pretty
Isolationism
Pardoning J6 Rioters
Horrible human being
As I am unaware of your acumen in this area I will just leave these...the easy and obvious ones.

Hope this helps.
So absolutely no substance or real examples. Just words and hypocritical bitching. Yeah, you're not emotional.

I was similar to you @Courtsensetwo , but different results. I voted for Hillary. Was pleasantly surprised with Trump during his presidency. Never voted for him in primary, but will vote for him this election.

Idk how you can honestly think the economy, Putin/Russia, Middle East, Korea Situation, etc.... is better now than under Trump.

So absolutely no substance or real examples. Just words and hypocritical bitching. Yeah, you're not emotional.
They are "words" that anyone who pays attention and has the slightest bit of objectivity knows the trump background of. Your posts have demonstated both your acumen and your level of objectivity with respect to thses topics.

You are a good maga soldier.

I don't agree with a lot of this. I think it is mostly framed by irrational fear. Trump's followers don't enact laws, so that is nonsense.

I am fearful of the future--I won't deny that. But not of a party or a figurehead.

Harris has a much better chance to follow through with her terrible policies because she has more support. Also has the propaganda machine in her favor. If you took Trump's very worst proposal and put it against hers, I promise you hers would be more damaging to the country.

As for your question. I believe he was specifically talking to the Christians who traditionally do not vote. And I don't know exactly what he meant. He embellishes a lot and says outlandish things. I think is was said best that his adversaries take him literally but not seriously, his supporters take him seriously but not literally.

When Reuters asked Steven Cheung for clarification, he said that Trump was talking about unifying the country.

When Trump was asked by Laura Ingraham to explain, he said he doesn't care if Christians don’t want to vote after 2024 because "the country will be fixed, and we won't need your vote anymore."

So you think he actually believes that the people who make up 85% of the Republican party won’t need to vote anymore because a country that’s never been more divided will soon be united? And one of the most polarizing presidents ever is going to pull off this miracle? This is what you want to run with?

If he actually believes this, he should be in a nursing home next to Biden.

I am fearful of the future--I won't deny that. But not of a party or a figurehead.

When Reuters asked Steven Cheung for clarification, he said that Trump was talking about unifying the country.

When Trump was asked by Laura Ingraham to explain, he said he doesn't care if Christians don’t want to vote after 2024 because "the country will be fixed, and we won't need your vote anymore."

So you think he actually believes that the people who make up 85% of the Republican party won’t need to vote anymore because a country that’s never been more divided will soon be united? And one of the most polarizing presidents ever is going to pull off this miracle? This is what you want to run with?

If he actually believes this, he should be in a nursing home next to Biden.
I don't believe that Trump even believes that. I am not going to waste my time with that because it is inconsequential to why I would vote for him 20 times before ever considering voting left. Not sure what it is that I am "running with". You asked what I thought he meant. I said I didn't know and acknowledged that he says some outlandish things. And people who traditionally don't vote don't make up 85% of the Republican party.

They are "words" that anyone who pays attention and has the slightest bit of objectivity knows the trump background of. Your posts have demonstated both your acumen and your level of objectivity with respect to thses topics.

You are a good maga soldier.
You must have the same speech writer as Kamala.

• Haha

Outside of that

The economy
The middle east
Russia/Putin
N Korea/Rocket Man
Settling scores
Turnstyle Staff
Isolationism
Pardoning J6 Rioters
Horrible human being

Hope this helps.
How many wars were occurring across the globe when Trump was president? How about now?

• Haha
Reactions: Deepelm
ADVERTISEMENT