ADVERTISEMENT

Trump

She's exactly what this country needs right now. Here are me and my buddies out stumping for Kamala.

The Office Lol GIF

Trump’s too much of a coward to debate Harris, as a former Prosecutor she would tear his elderly ass a new asshole. I’d be surprised if Trump is willing to go toe to toe with her. It would be hilarious to watch that’s for sure.
Exactly. Trump wouldn't have a clue how to respond to Harris's brilliance. Trump can be unburdened by what has been if he's not careful. I don't even think Trump even knows that community banks, are banks. And they are in communities. And foreign affairs? Woof. He would be out of his league. Does he even know that Ukraine is a small country that borders Russia, which is a bigger country? Yeah, Trump wouldn't stand a chance on the same stage as Queen Kamala.

Exactly. Trump wouldn't have a clue how to respond to Harris's brilliance. Trump can be unburdened by what has been if he's not careful. I don't even think Trump even knows that community banks, are banks. And they are in communities. And foreign affairs? Woof. He would be out of his league. Does he even know that Ukraine is a small country that borders Russia, which is a bigger country? Yeah, Trump wouldn't stand a chance on the same stage as Queen Kamala.
He would have a really hard time with the passage of time during said debate as well.

Reactions: GhostOf301
Trump’s too much of a coward to debate Harris, as a former Prosecutor she would tear his elderly ass a new asshole. I’d be surprised if Trump is willing to go toe to toe with her. It would be hilarious to watch that’s for sure.
Trump: "Kamala is supposed to be the border czar. We see how well that's been going. Can't even control a border but she wants to run America? Where is Joe? Does he still have the CHINA virus? Did you guys see me dodge that bullet and get up and raise my fist in defiance and scream "fight, fight, fight"? I am the best bullet dodger in the history of history."

Harris: *cackle, cackle, cackle, fart.

Trump: "Kamala is supposed to be the border czar. We see how well that's been going. Can't even control a border but she wants to run America? Where is Joe? Does he still have the CHINA virus? Did you guys see me dodge that bullet and get up and raise my fist in defiance and scream "fight, fight, fight"? I am the best bullet dodger in the history of history."

Harris: *cackle, cackle, cackle, fart.
Shame the way the GOP obstructs any action at the border.

GVeFWTsWkAEgGZT

Democrats pushback against just about everything Trump says. It'll be interesting to see how they respond to this.

They'll be outraged over this while trying to push late-term abortion at the same time. 😂
Naaaah. COMMA-La, wil announce tomorrow "her policy" of............Child rapist and traffickers, death penatly.

I have a hard time believing that a great friend of Epstein/Maxwell (and disciple of Roy Cohn, the Epstein before Epstein) wants to implement that.

Especially when he had a history of hosting parties involving minors himself.

More evidence that Trump’s a fraud.

The people on here supporting Trump must either be unbelievably talented trolls or some really stupid mother fvckers 😂

I’m guessing the latter.
...and I'm guessing you're a eunuch now that you've obviously got no balls to speak of. Maybe you just enjoy being "unburdened by what has been". What a puss.

Reactions: Blueheart32
ADVERTISEMENT