ADVERTISEMENT

Trump

But, I have questioned your motives.
If we're being honest. My motive is always to get the people who complain about the existence of threads to continue to post in the threads they complain about. It almost always works. Especially with women.

• Love
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
If we're being honest. My motive is always to get the people who complain about the existence of threads to continue to post in the threads they complain about. It almost always works. Especially with women.
Especially women, huh. You are a typical man, bull in the china shop and have no idea what you're talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
"You people"? You mean independent moderates?

For the record, the topic was trump.

What makes you think I support Biden?

Rather than asking you just assumed, so I will help you out

Trump and Biden both need to get out of the way.

The Pubs should have booted the cancer and the Dems should have booted the corpse.

We deserve better than this crap.
So you're one of those, when given 2 choices, refuses to make one and then bitches about the results?

It's pretty simple.... take a stand.

I'm good with it. Didn't really like the others aside form Tim Scott.
If he had taken the Virginia Governor he would have locked up that toss up swing state. If he had taken Rubio he would have made a splash with Spanish speakers. Those two would have been better.

If he had taken the Virginia Governor he would have locked up that toss up swing state. If he had taken Rubio he would have made a splash with Spanish speakers. Those two would have been better.
I agree, but He's already polling well among Hispanic voters. I like Yungkin(?) as well and would have been ok w/that choice. I just think that Vance, given his back story, will relate to an incredibly wide audience of voters, voters that have shown nothing by the current administration other than how out of touch they are.

Reactions: treyforuk
I agree, but He's already polling well among Hispanic voters. I like Yungkin(?) as well and would have been ok w/that choice. I just think that Vance, given his back story, will relate to an incredibly wide audience of voters, voters that have shown nothing by the current administration other than how out of touch they are.
I think Vance resonates well to his base, but he already has his base. I think Trump picked him because he thought he could trust him and control him.

I like Vance if the plan is to have Trump evolve into this great uniter after his near death experience and take on the role of good cop. Vance then becomes the bad cop and does a lot of interviews ripping the democrats. Vance is fantastic in interviews and debating his point on TV. Meanwhile Trump is out there embracing all who want to follow him.

Also, Vance helps Trump win Ohio which is massive.

• Haha
Reactions: Deepelm
So that 20 year old dweeb with no internet history got through security and metal detectors (and onto an unguarded rooftop) with a rifle?

LOL

Last edited:
So you're one of those, when given 2 choices, refuses to make one and then bitches about the results?

It's pretty simple.... take a stand.
Oh, I will make a choice Bubba.

I will take the lesser of two heinous choices.

I like Vance if the plan is to have Trump evolve into this great uniter after his near death experience and take on the role of good cop. Vance then becomes the bad cop and does a lot of interviews ripping the democrats. Vance is fantastic in interviews and debating his point on TV. Meanwhile Trump is out there embracing all who want to follow him.

Also, Vance helps Trump win Ohio which is massive.
Putin approves

So that 20 year old nerd with no internet history got through security and metal detectors (and onto an unguarded rooftop) with a rifle?

LOL
If you do the entire rundown, it starts to make sense. 20 year old with two therapists as parents, one libertarian (dad), one super lefty (mom). Drives to a town over 40 miles from where he lives. Knows exactly which rooftop will be unguarded, that also happens to be the closest one facing the stage with the best line of view. Is able to set up a ladder, climb the ladder with his gun, be called out by multiple witnesses for over two minutes, get set up, fire 5-8 shots while being in the scope of SS snipers before getting shot.

Then two unverified stories come out. One the roof was too hot. Now the roof was too dangerous for SS because it was sloped. Certainly gives the conspiracy theorists plenty to work with here.

Nikki was the best choice for the country. But he didn't want her showing him up.
I like Nikki, but she brings with her a state that is already in the bag. Same with Tim Scott.

Question is, does what she brings in in possible democrat female voters make up for that and put her value past what Vance can do with Ohio? Same question for Scott re black voters.

If you do the entire rundown, it starts to make sense. 20 year old with two therapists as parents, one libertarian (dad), one super lefty (mom). Drives to a town over 40 miles from where he lives. Knows exactly which rooftop will be unguarded, that also happens to be the closest one facing the stage with the best line of view. Is able to set up a ladder, climb the ladder with his gun, be called out by multiple witnesses for over two minutes, get set up, fire 5-8 shots while being in the scope of SS snipers before getting shot.

Then two unverified stories come out. One the roof was too hot. Now the roof was too dangerous for SS because it was sloped. Certainly gives the conspiracy theorists plenty to work with here.

The conspiracy theorists generally do have plenty to work with. That's why they're conspiracy theorists.

How many implausible narratives are people going to be fed before they ask a question or two? 😆

The conspiracy theorists generally do have plenty to work with. That's why they're conspiracy theorists.

How many implausible narratives are people going to be fed before they ask a question or two? 😆
I don't know. It's hard to imagine anyone not having questions about this. I know there are plenty of people who don't want honest answers.

So, in your dimwit view I'm in the wrong to not be thrilled about politics sprouting up on the basketball board? When I suggest to someone to let me be, I am to be called whatever you called me?

You are lucky you live where you do because around here someone would smash your ass in the ground for someone to hear you talk like that to someone for those reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: ExitFlagger
I'm not reading all that emotionally charged drivel but you come across as an insufferable cvunt on here daily, not just from this post alone. You can't be shocked as you have to either try and act that miserable or you're aware of how miserable you are. His advice was rather simple and I'm sure you can appreciate it, however your post was seeking attention so his advice doesn't matter. You're an attention seeking insufferable cvunt, every single post of yours reeks of it.

She never comes off as miserable. She just likes to debate and sometimes mess with people. Like most message board posters.

Why don't you quit being a douchebag?

Reactions: cdbearde and della
She never comes off as miserable. She just likes to debate and sometimes mess with people. Like most message board posters.

Quit white knighting you're another miserable one.

I'm not reading all that emotionally charged drivel but you come across as an insufferable cvunt on here daily, not just from this post alone. You can't be shocked as you have to either try and act that miserable or you're aware of how miserable you are. His advice was rather simple and I'm sure you can appreciate it, however your post was seeking attention so his advice doesn't matter. You're an attention seeking insufferable cvunt, every single post of yours reeks of it.
If you had read it you would have seen two a simply laid out questions asking you what grounds you have for saying such a thing. You're the one with the emotional fit and tirade.

That guy has a loose screw or two.

No because I didn't say shit about ghost, I directed it straight at you.
So, you had planned to lambast me on the board and Ghost and my conversation were just a chance opportunity?

I heard that dumb bitch director of the SS say something about not having snipers stationed on the roof of the building the shooter was on because of the slope and it being a safety concern. Uhhhhh.... first, the roof of that building is virtually flat. Second, the pitch of the roof the snipers shot from is much higher, so how does her bullshit excuse make sense? 😂 They also had him in their sights well before he started shooting, but let him get rounds off first before dispatching him seconds later. Sure seems like an inside job to me. There's literally no other way to explain such an epic failure that allows someone to not only get into that position, but get clear shots off from 130 yards away. Also, why is a freakin' woman the head of SS? That seems like a catastrophic failure waiting to happen (and it did). How many dudes you gotta blow to get a gig like that? Any idea, @lurkeraspect84?

• Haha
Reactions: treyforuk
I heard that dumb bitch director of the SS say something about not having snipers stationed on the roof of the building the shooter was on because of the slope and it being a safety concern. Uhhhhh.... first, the roof of that building is virtually flat. Second, the pitch of the roof the snipers shot from is much higher, so how does her bullshit excuse make sense? 😂 They also had him in their sights well before he started shooting, but let him get rounds off first before dispatching him seconds later. Sure seems like an inside job to me. There's literally no other way to explain such an epic failure that allows someone to not only get into that position, but get clear shots off from 130 yards away. Also, why is a freakin' woman the head of SS? That seems like a catastrophic failure waiting to happen (and it did). How many dudes you gotta blow to get a gig like that? Any idea, @lurkeraspect84?
GSngL2EWoAAr6PP

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
ADVERTISEMENT