ADVERTISEMENT

Trump

GTDVl7IXwAAaZ0e

There were police and counter snipers at the very building where Crooks shot from. They very easily could have thought he was with the police.
Most police officers, counter snipers wear t-shirts from Demolition ranch---a YouTube channel.

A PO actually encountered him. Then went back down the ladder. Apparently he wasn't able to 'pull' his service weapon, from the positon he was in....UMMMMMM----If you are investigating a suspicious person, on a roof top, with a gun, wouldn't you go up there, with your weapon already out?

This stinks to high heaven, bro. And I'm not the conspiracy theory type----But bruh....

Is Biden alive?

A sititng President, 4 months from election day, drops out, via Twitter?

Proof of life...

Quarantine Stay Home GIF by Chippy the Dog

He ain't fit to run for re-election but they'll damn sure prop his ass up and let him ride out the last 6 months of the Presidency. Make it make sense. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Most police officers, counter snipers wear t-shirts from Demolition ranch---a YouTube channel.

A PO actually encountered him. Then went back down the ladder. Apparently he wasn't able to 'pull' his service weapon, from the positon he was in....UMMMMMM----If you are investigating a suspicious person, on a roof top, with a gun, wouldn't you go up there, with your weapon already out?

This stinks to high heaven, bro. And I'm not the conspiracy theory type----But bruh....

Frustrating. A lot of unanswered questions. Doesn't look good. The part where they dismissed a person of suspicion doesn't make sense to me. How do you dismiss someone on the rooftop like that? Did they not notice the AR-15? Why wasn't the building the shooter using a part of the secured perimeter? Why can't Secret Service be on a sloped rooftop? Other SS members were on a slopped rooftop of another building, after all.

And in the hearing today, the SS Director clearly wasn't willing to give any concrete answers today. It definitely appears that she's withholding A LOT of information. It's been 9 days and that lady still has a job. Unbelievable.

Yes, there's plenty of evidence to suggest there were conspiring individuals. That's a strong possibility. And I would certainly lean in that direction myself. I just know government officials can be spectacularly inept at doing the most basic of tasks.

Frustrating. A lot of unanswered questions. Doesn't look good. The part where they dismissed a person of suspicion doesn't make sense to me. How do you dismiss someone on the rooftop like that? Did they not notice the AR-15? Why wasn't the building the shooter using a part of the secured perimeter? Why can't Secret Service be on a sloped rooftop? Other SS members were on a slopped rooftop of another building, after all.

And in the hearing today, the SS Director clearly wasn't willing to give any concrete answers today. It definitely appears that she's withholding A LOT of information. It's been 9 days and that lady still has a job. Unbelievable.

Yes, there's plenty of evidence to suggest there were conspiring individuals. That's a strong possibility. And I would certainly lean in that direction myself. I just know government officials can be spectacularly inept at doing the most basic of tasks.
If the report of him being "in the glass" for multiple minutes, is true----that is troubling. That's no being inept---that's being corrupt.

Not familiar with this report. What exactly happened here?
Allegedly SS snipers, sharpshooters, had him in the glass, i.e. in their scope sights, for multiple minutes, before firing. I've been having trouble copying/pasting with this laptop, but ill try and do so.

Secret Service spokesman Anthony Guglielmi has said that local police officers radioed agents about a possible suspicious person before Mr. Trump came onstage. It’s unclear if the sniper teams were alerted.
In a later video, which starts one minute and 58 seconds before shots were fired, the Secret Service team looks in the direction of the gunman through binoculars and a sniper scope. The rally attendee taking the video is heard saying, “Uh-oh, something’s going on.”
A third video shows that one minute and 35 seconds before the shooting, while the Secret Service team’s attention is still focused toward the gunman, a second sniper team, positioned farther south, turns from facing south to north, toward the gunman. The short clip shows them turn with their weapons and crouch, and then it ends. Later, as shots were fired, this second Secret Service team is seen in another video in the same position, facing the gunman.

This is alarming Duke. 2+ minutes, looking in the direction...Bro, its not like he was camouflaged, and 400 yards away. He was in a gray t-shirt, on top of a WHITE roof, and a mere 160 yards away. Dude I have seen DEER, in the woods---from my stand, WITHOUT a scope, further away than that.

Heres more...

According to the sources, the timeline presented in the briefing was as follows:

• 5:10 p.m. Crooks was first identified as a person of interest
  • 5:30 p.m. Crooks was spotted with a rangefinder
  • 5:52 p.m. Crooks was spotted on the roof by Secret Service
  • 6:02 p.m. Trump takes the stage
  • 6:12 p.m. Crooks fires first shots
The FBI director, his deputy director and the head of the Secret Service told lawmakers Crooks was identified as a person of interest a full 62 minutes before the shooting took place, according to the law enforcement officials and lawmakers briefed
Seeking that person out, finding them, identifying them, and eventually neutralizing them took place in a very short period of time, and it makes it very difficult," Cheatle said during the interview with ABC News.

UMMMM, do wut? "Very short period of time"?----He was spottend on the roof 20 minutes before shots were fired. It took 20 minutes to figure out he was a threat---And even more alrming---it took him shooting the former POTUS, to realize he was a threat? Its not like he was suspicious looking dude, walking around. He was on a god dam roof top, with an AR, pointed at the POTUS. If you thought he was police, FBI, etc-----ok. But that doesn't take 20 fukin minutes. Everyone is on radio call, with same call signs AND a code word for definitve identification.

This shit just stinks in so many ways.

I watched a guy who was a sniper in the military all through the 2,000's who did a reaction video to this. He pointed out that the sniper who took out the shooter had his rifle on the target for over 2 minutes and multiple times he raised his head and returned to position without ever readjusting his rifle. Of course this video has been taken off of youtube. Probably because it contributes to truth/conspiracies.

Truth be told, it would only have to be one team of the SS to be in on it to carry it out. Admittedly, it's far fetched, but we are living in a movie, so anything is possible. I lean towards it being more believable that SS played a role than a 20 year old was able to outsmart them.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Love summertime conspiracy theories.

I am thinking elvis caused a distraction while bigfoot hoisted the kid onto the roof.

Always easy to identify the clowns who know nothing about their own country’s history.

If you’d heard of Northwoods, Mockingbird, etc, you’d know that corruption/deception of this magnitude is nothing for them.

We haven't known who has been running the country for the past 3 years. But now the whole world knows that we don't know. Where is the potato?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Secret Service spokesman Anthony Guglielmi has said that local police officers radioed agents about a possible suspicious person before Mr. Trump came onstage. It’s unclear if the sniper teams were alerted.
In a later video, which starts one minute and 58 seconds before shots were fired, the Secret Service team looks in the direction of the gunman through binoculars and a sniper scope. The rally attendee taking the video is heard saying, “Uh-oh, something’s going on.”
A third video shows that one minute and 35 seconds before the shooting, while the Secret Service team’s attention is still focused toward the gunman, a second sniper team, positioned farther south, turns from facing south to north, toward the gunman. The short clip shows them turn with their weapons and crouch, and then it ends. Later, as shots were fired, this second Secret Service team is seen in another video in the same position, facing the gunman.

This is alarming Duke. 2+ minutes, looking in the direction...Bro, its not like he was camouflaged, and 400 yards away. He was in a gray t-shirt, on top of a WHITE roof, and a mere 160 yards away. Dude I have seen DEER, in the woods---from my stand, WITHOUT a scope, further away than that.

Heres more...

According to the sources, the timeline presented in the briefing was as follows:

• 5:10 p.m. Crooks was first identified as a person of interest
  • 5:30 p.m. Crooks was spotted with a rangefinder
  • 5:52 p.m. Crooks was spotted on the roof by Secret Service
  • 6:02 p.m. Trump takes the stage
  • 6:12 p.m. Crooks fires first shots
The FBI director, his deputy director and the head of the Secret Service told lawmakers Crooks was identified as a person of interest a full 62 minutes before the shooting took place, according to the law enforcement officials and lawmakers briefed
Seeking that person out, finding them, identifying them, and eventually neutralizing them took place in a very short period of time, and it makes it very difficult," Cheatle said during the interview with ABC News.

UMMMM, do wut? "Very short period of time"?----He was spottend on the roof 20 minutes before shots were fired. It took 20 minutes to figure out he was a threat---And even more alrming---it took him shooting the former POTUS, to realize he was a threat? Its not like he was suspicious looking dude, walking around. He was on a god dam roof top, with an AR, pointed at the POTUS. If you thought he was police, FBI, etc-----ok. But that doesn't take 20 fukin minutes. Everyone is on radio call, with same call signs AND a code word for definitve identification.

This shit just stinks in so many ways.

Wild stuff. Makes absolutely no sense.

This cartoon is almost a best case scenario for the Secret Service - inexplicable negligence. It certainly could be much more sinister than that.

Right on cue
Youre quite naïve...If you think this country's hands are clean when it comes to corruption, deception, crookedness, set-ups, etc----Then you live in a fantasy world.

I love this country and would fight and serve for it again. But every since politicians figured out they could vote themselves into money and complete power, its been a complete shit show.

And a great example has been these past few years----No way Biden should still be the POTUS. And no way should Fetterman have ever won a senate seat...Neither can be trusted with scissors---much less the power they have. But its the greed. Its the $$...Its the power. And some would rather see this country in ruins, before letting go of that.

Youre quite naïve...If you think this country's hands are clean when it comes to corruption, deception, crookedness, set-ups, etc----Then you live in a fantasy world.

I love this country and would fight and serve for it again. But every since politicians figured out they could vote themselves into money and complete power, its been a complete shit show.

And a great example has been these past few years----No way Biden should still be the POTUS. And no way should Fetterman have ever won a senate seat...Neither can be trusted with scissors---much less the power they have. But its the greed. Its the $$...Its the power. And some would rather see this country in ruins, before letting go of that.
I have no issue with you or anyone else disagreeing with or criticizing something I post. My only expectation is that you disagree with or criticize something that I actually posted, not something you wrongly inferred or invented.

TIA

Lol....You rang? What's going here, where are we!!!!!

Oh you tagged the whiny, middle aged, liberal black man, who's a big bitch and his oreo cream pie middle man nathaniel who's casa income includes the lowly daycare dipshit variety 😂
I enjoy your all’s back n forths! 😍 Thought you could jump in here too and share some thoughts on some of the posts here. Please do you!

Are feelings easily hurt here? Serial reporters to mods because they're fragile spy boy types????

This could be a set up 😂
There are some soy boys. But they mainly lurk nowadays.

Ha. You said spy boys. For the most part, I don't think there are too many report button abusers. Maybe @Kevin Bryan can bring light to that.

There are some soy boys. But they mainly lurk nowadays.

Ha. You said spy boys. For the most part, I don't think there are too many report button abusers. Maybe @Kevin Bryan can bring light to that.

Lol, what a huge gaffe by me in a new place. I think I need to sit in the corner and think about what I've done. That's an insult to spies everywhere.

This place is modded by the best mod around. Not sure I’ve ever seen @Kevin Bryan lock a thread. Just start swinging! You’re safe here, I promise. Much moreso than the fb board.

200.gif

ADVERTISEMENT