ADVERTISEMENT

Trump

You might. History won’t.
Agreed.
huh.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I didn't get to see the stage or anything like that. But I got to see so many people and interact with them. Say what you want about Trump people, but there is no denying that these are much happier people than lefties. It was loud and the energy was much more contagious than I ever thought possible. I went from voting for Trump by default, to being proud to vote for him again. I do wish he would quit with the death penalty for drug dealers thing, though. Not that it would happen.

I didn't get to see the stage or anything like that. But I got to see so many people and interact with them. Say what you want about Trump people, but there is no denying that these are much happier people than lefties. It was loud and the energy was much more contagious than I ever thought possible. I went from voting for Trump by default, to being proud to vote for him again. I do wish he would quit with the death penalty for drug dealers thing, though. Not that it would happen.
You think he wins?

61a63039-c86c-4316-bfd8-dd5e7f07c343_text.gif

You think he wins?
Trump went from a slam dunk after the Biden debate and shooting to trailing an empty cackle who the Dems hid as an embarassment for three years.

Say what you want about Dems, (and they were idiots for not grooming a bench), but they have handled this particular situation masterfully and Trump has played the willing foil.

• Haha
Reactions: Deepelm
The idea of Donald Trump doing any of the child-rearing activities at any point in his life is flat out hilarious.

100%, but Harris doesn't really seem like a motherly person either. I know its their current buzzword, but all people involved are "weird". Trump, Vance, Harris, and even Walz. Throw in all their spouses too.(IDK anything about Vances wife)

The idea of Donald Trump doing any of the child-rearing activities at any point in his life is flat out hilarious.

"Give me a kiss goodbye... I want all A's! All A's! And when you get older, no drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes. And you know what else? No tattoos. I don't ever want to see tattoos on you."

He was basically an Asian parent with really high standards.

"Give me a kiss goodbye... I want all A's! All A's! And when you get older, no drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes. And you know what else? No tattoos. I don't ever want to see tattoos on you."

He was basically an Asian parent with really high standards.
I wonder what John F Kennedy Jr. would be doing right now if it wasn't for Martha's Vineyard?

The dems call this voter suppression. Really it's dead and illegal voter suppression.

No, they don’t/haven’t; it’s a routine process. 300k of those removed were just duplicates who moved within state.

Why are you like this?

Last edited:
Missed this. I don't have a clue. Can't imagine how Kamala could win. But I know there are a lot of stupid people that vote with their feelings. And feelings seem to dominate society nowadays. So, who knows?
Totally correct, in today's society so many people wear their feelings on their shoulders. With that said Trump has a very Narcissistic personality, people that don't understand what that is, or have not known someone with his mentality seem to hate, and vote with their hate.

Reactions: GhostOf301
Totally correct, in today's society so many people wear their feelings on their shoulders. With that said Trump has a very Narcissistic personality, people that don't understand what that is, or have not known someone with his mentality seem to hate, and vote with their hate.
...despite their bank accounts? That's just being stupid as shit.

Reactions: cdbearde
Lol. Jesus
He lived in the same building as his office.

Have you seen him with his grandkids.

His kids turned out great and all have worked with him.

There was never any hate for Trump until he ran as a Republican.

Not sure why you fng idiot libs have to lie and lie and lie.

• Haha
"If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her"-Donald Trump (circa 2006)
Thinking his daughter is beautiful is a bad thing?

You libs go a lonnnnng way to say stupid shit.

She has turned out great as well.

Oh no, a daughter sitting on her fathers lap. Oh no, a daughter kissing her dad.

Sorry, not everyone are perverts like you fng losers.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT