ADVERTISEMENT

Trump

tariffs lower cost right….afaf 😂
This is one of the few things that Trump actually did right in the debate. He brought up the fact that the Biden regime has kept his tariffs in place. He didn't mention that they actually added some. So if they actually thought they were bad, why haven't they dropped them?

Trump easily won that debate
Racist ✅
Loves Fascist dictators ✅
Basically Ignorant of basic Econonics ✅
Misogynist✅
His base loves it
Libertarian. Lol

So eliminate corporate taxes?

Plus - you still have to compete eh? Lmfao
No. 19-21% is good. 28% like your queen is proposing would be detrimental to the economy.

• Haha
Reactions: boilerzz
This is one of the few things that Trump actually did right in the debate. He brought up the fact that the Biden regime has kept his tariffs in place. He didn't mention that they actually added some. So if they actually thought they were bad, why haven't they dropped them?
VPs bring coffee to the meeting…they don’t weigh in on major policy decisions. Didn’t you watch Veep?

I imagine you know about libertarian thinking by watching Rand Paul clips. 😂
Actually, I don't need to know anything about libertarians to see through your transparent disguise. You are a lib, but not libertarian.

I imagine you know about libertarian thinking by watching Rand Paul clips. 😂
Give me your logic on why 19-21 is good and 28 is bad…this should be some classic economics coming my way. Not my queen btw, just not a doddering old grifter.

Actually, I don't need to know anything about libertarians to see through your transparent disguise. You are a lib, but not libertarian.
Give me your description of a “lib”. Certainly not someone who has their head shoved up and old white dudes ass claiming he smells vanilla with a wiff of manliness.

(Like 99% of the republican leadership)

I was taught Tariffs 100% raise prices... Because that's what a tariff is. The purpose of them is to encourage someone else produce what the tariff is placed on, preferably the home country.

Why would a 28% tax be bad? It probably wouldn't. I'm sure the companies would just take a hit on their profits and not raise the price on consumers.

Not shocking - Trump wimps out on facing Harris. What is shocking is he made the right decision…no mas, no mas.

Give me your logic on why 19-21 is good and 28 is bad…this should be some classic economics coming my way. Not my queen btw, just not a doddering old grifter.
A lower but reasonable corporate tax incentivizes companies to do business in America which leads to more American jobs and a larger tax revenue. Higher corporate taxes will lead to business searching for ways to do business outside of America, which will lead to layoffs and a lower tax revenue.

Reactions: cdbearde
You do realize that he agreed to 3 debates and she refused. He then agreed to her preferred debate and went 3 on 1.
I thought it was odd when they offered to a 2nd one. "didn't she initially refuse to do more than one"?

Not surprised by the flip-flopping though. Seems to be a pattern.

The only thing she can keep straight is a....

Speaking of flip flopping, it wasn't long ago everyone was all in on Biden and didn't like Kamala much.Now she's fit to run the country. I doubt anyone votes for Kamala. It's clear they're just voting against.

Seems like a theme for some.

I was taught Tariffs 100% raise prices... Because that's what a tariff is. The purpose of them is to encourage someone else produce what the tariff is placed on, preferably the home country.

Why would a 28% tax be bad? It probably wouldn't. I'm sure the companies would just take a hit on their profits and not raise the price on consumers.
The idea of tariffs is not a conservative ideal. Not sure why it is now. During one of the most conservative periods in US history the upper marginal tax brackets were in the 90% range and the economy was fine and the US became the undisputed leader of the democratic world. So what’s the issue today?….Elon and Bill need more money?😂

Speaking of conservative Trump presided over huge growth in national debt mainly due to tax cuts to .05%ers - when did that become a conservative ideal?

But he hates women and black people so yeah- I guess that’s the main driving force in the Republican base today #saveourcats

I thought it was odd when they offered to a 2nd one. "didn't she initially refuse to do more than one"?

Not surprised by the flip-flopping though. Seems to be a pattern.

The only thing she can keep straight is a....
Flip flopping? The guy flip flopped 4 times on the subject in a 2 minute interview. She said let’s go…he ran away like a coward.

Reactions: Deepelm
Libertarian. Lol

No. 19-21% is good. 28% like your queen is proposing would be detrimental to the economy.

GVjV6ZjW8AAdjRZ

Tell us why you didnt like his first 4 years.
Low inflation?
Low Gas prices
Record Stock market
No wars
Low Illegal immigration.

Reactions: cdbearde
Funnier how you think what Trump accomplished in his first term was just by coincidence.

Gimme the smart business man every time over the cackling hyena that's pitching to fix the problems of the past 4 years that she had an integral role in creating.
Both suck, but he’s definitely not what the Republican Party needs. The sooner they move away from his MAGA bs, the better. There are far more formidable candidates. Sucks to see once reasonable people fall into that cult. It’s a shame really.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Both suck, but he’s definitely not what the Republican Party needs. The sooner they move away from his MAGA bs, the better. There are far more formidable candidates. Sucks to see once reasonable people fall into that cult. It’s a shame really.
Gonna vote for Trump because I could never vote for KH. But agree about our party. I would have liked a different candidate than Trump

ADVERTISEMENT