ADVERTISEMENT

Top 5 Resumes

https://goo.gl/images/BhQpmL

I feel like the sleeping guy in this meme when I log into Rivals. Its incredible what people will argue with me. Stuff they dont even care about, stuff I have evidence proving theyre wrong. Doesnt matter, so long as I get the pleasure of telling MGKCBB hes wrong anyways despite all his facts and evidence.

[

So they beat one team that looks like a sure-fire lock NCAAT team, one bubble team by 6 at home, one team that is on the outside right now, and 2 teams whose only hope is winning their conf tournament.

A true gauntlet

I think Ill call you Simone Biles from now on because look at all those mental gymnastics youre doing to minimize the fact that Arizona handed top 10 AnM their only loss this year - and of course this is just part of a grand scheme to minimize the fact that you said something you regret(Arizona isnt a potential final four team) and have now moved the goalposts and claimed well they just werent playing well is all I meant.

Nice somersault bub. Do another trick for me.

Reactions: AirZona
Listen "bub" the only one who has a vested interest in Arizona being this incredible team, is Purdue. You have posters from Duke, UNC, etc all with unbiased opinions on Arizona's level of play thus far, all of the polls and ratings sites still having them outside of the top15 even after this HOT 5 game win streak, yet you continue to paint the narrative that they are one of the best wins in the country.

Wake up broski. It was a "good" win. Not great, not bad. Good. But please, come back with some other garbage info like their Vegas odds, which literally prove nothing. Or keep making quotes and other shit up, like you've already done multiple times in the Big Ten thread. Your holier than thou schtick is getting old to a lot of people.

Can you imagine being the first person to proclaim the earth is round and everyone else saying "Look, you have people from Europe, Asia, America, and Africa all agreeing its flat. Yet here you are still refusing to accept our narrative. Your holier than thou schtick is getting old to alot of people."

Im not here for internet friends. Im not here for likes. Im not here to not care if im right or wrong so long as the same 3 people blindly agree with me.

Im here for the truth. The truth shall set you free.

I take the red pill, not the blue pill.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
Purdue sucks.
VNk0Upr.gif

Yeah, I’m surprised this is that complicated. It isn’t a slight or anything either (as far as I’m concerned at least). At the time, every one wondered what was wrong with ‘Zona though. Why? Because they were playing crappy. Glad they have started playing better. It is a good win either way.

I definitely like Purdue better than Arizona. Wanted them to win that one for sure.

I like a team that has Trier, Ayton, and Alkins. Not a team in the nation that has a better trio.

Yeah, I’m surprised this is that complicated. It isn’t a slight or anything either (as far as I’m concerned at least). At the time, every one wondered what was wrong with ‘Zona though. Why? Because they were playing crappy. Glad they have started playing better. It is a good win either way.

I definitely like Purdue better than Arizona. Wanted them to win that one for sure.
BLASPHEMY!!!!!

Listen "bub" the only one who has a vested interest in Arizona being this incredible team, is Purdue. You have posters from Duke, UNC, etc all with unbiased opinions on Arizona's level of play thus far, all of the polls and ratings sites still having them outside of the top15 even after this HOT 5 game win streak, yet you continue to paint the narrative that they are one of the best wins in the country.

Wake up broski. It was a "good" win. Not great, not bad. Good. But please, come back with some other garbage info like their Vegas odds, which literally prove nothing. Or keep making quotes and other shit up, like you've already done multiple times in the Big Ten thread. Your holier than thou schtick is getting old to a lot of people.
Here's some classic stuff.,,,the proof is "unbiased" opinions from Duke and UNC fans.

Can you imagine being the first person to proclaim the earth is round and everyone else saying "Look, you have people from Europe, Asia, America, and Africa all agreeing its flat. Yet here you are still refusing to accept our narrative. Your holier than thou schtick is getting old to alot of people."

Im not here for internet friends. Im not here for likes. Im not here to not care if im right or wrong so long as the same 3 people blindly agree with me.

Im here for the truth. The truth shall set you free.

I take the red pill, not the blue pill.

Can you imagine saying the earth is flat when everyone knows it is round though. It is more like that.

Can you imagine saying the earth is flat when everyone knows it is round though. It is more like that.
Still processing unbiased views of UNC and Duke fans. Nevertheless it's more like the church saying the earth is the center of the universe and burning at the stake any opposing view- the church in this case is being played by entitled fans of "elite" teams.

My earth stays round. And Purdue stays a top 5 team in every single metric.

Still processing unbiased views of UNC and Duke fans. Nevertheless it's more like the church saying the earth is the center of the universe and burning at the stake any opposing view- the church in this case is being played by entitled fans of "elite" teams.

This is a very questionable line of thinking. Fans of 'elite' teams are pretty indifferent when it comes to Purdue. When it comes to them, I would assume most 'elite team' fans would have a pretty unbiased opinion tbh. If you were to tell me Purdue would be one of the top x (5 or 10 or whatever) teams in the country I would think that would be awesome. I wouldn't inherently fight it for whatever weird reason your mind is telling you I would.

Yes, it's true ... we must all wear white gloves when pondering thoughts on anything Purdue.

That said, Snu seems to have gone all "lil brudder" when it comes to
MattyDaGhostWhenMillerFallsShortAgain18 .

And imo, I think they both enjoy it.

This is a very questionable line of thinking. Fans of 'elite' teams are pretty indifferent when it comes to Purdue. When it comes to them, I would assume most 'elite team' fans would have a pretty unbiased opinion tbh. If you were to tell me Purdue would be one of the top x (5 or 10 or whatever) teams in the country I would think that would be awesome. I wouldn't inherently fight it for whatever weird reason your mind is telling you I would.
The line of thinking goes like this - the fans of elite teams have zero differences in general from any other groups of fans. They are not inherently smarter or dumber. The idea that they possess a certain talent based on who they cheer for is so asinine it boggles my mind a bit.

Reactions: JohnHoosierr
The line of thinking goes like this - the fans of elite teams have zero differences in general from any other groups of fans. They are not inherently smarter or dumber. The idea that they possess a certain talent based on who they cheer for is so asinine it boggles my mind a bit.

No one said they are smarter or dumber in any way, nor does it have anything to do with fan 'talent', whatever that even means. It is not who they cheer for but who they cheer against. Many generally obsess more over other blue bloods to the point they don't really focus much on other teams. It has little to do with the quality of those other teams. Purdue fans seem to think there is some bias towards Purdue. This is what is asinine.

Which teams have the top 5 resumes so far?

Here are mine in no particular order

Arizona State
Top 60 BPI Wins:
Neutral win over #10 BPI Xavier
Away win @ #4 BPI Kansas

Losses:
None

UNC
Top 60 BPI Wins:
Neutral win over #24 BPI Arkansas
Home win over #30 BPI Michigan
Away win over #27 BPI Tennessee

Losses:
Neutral Michigan State

Duke
Top 60 BPI Wins:
Neutral win over #7 Michigan State
Neutral win over #41 Texas
Neutral win over #29 Florida

Losses:
@BC

Purdue
Top 60 BPI Wins:
Away win over #53 Marquette
Neutral win over BPI #18 Arizona
Home win over BPI #36 Louisville
Home win over BPI #40 Northwestern
Away win over BPI #33 Maryland

Losses:
Neutral WKU
Neutral Tennessee

Texas AnM
Top 60 BPI Wins:
Win over #60 Ok State
Neutral win over #43 Penn State
Neutral win over BPI #11 West Virginia

Losses:
Neutral vs Arizona

If Ive missed someone pet me know but those are the best 5 I could find.

How is Nova not on this list?

Top 60 BPI wins:
Neutral win over BPI #17 Gonzaga
Neutral win over BPI #31 Tennessee
Away win over BPI #52 Temple

Losses:
None

#1 BPI, #1 Kenpom. And surely would have curb stomped Purdue if Purdue hadn't lost their first game in the Battle 4 Atlantis.

That resume has to knock one of Purdue or Texas A&M out of the top 5.

No one said they are smarter or dumber in any way, nor does it have anything to do with fan 'talent', whatever that even means. It is not who they cheer for but who they cheer against. Many generally obsess more over other blue bloods to the point they don't really focus much on other teams. It has little to do with the quality of those other teams. Purdue fans seem to think there is some bias towards Purdue. This is what is asinine.
You need to a understand the context...in this case the context includes a post by a Duke fan stating that UNC and Duke fans are better able to determine the quality of a loss - the obvious assumption being that they have a unique ability based on their fandom to make that assessment. You further that narrative by making a general statement about how Purdue fans feel.

You need to a understand the context...in this case the context includes a post by a Duke fan stating that UNC and Duke fans are better able to determine the quality of a loss - the obvious assumption being that they have a unique ability based on their fandom to make that assessment. You further that narrative by making a general statement about how Purdue fans feel.

I don't really care what any poster other than me says tbh, at least not about whatever point I am making. I don't even know the post you reference, though if it was one by tw I think he was probably having some fun. You quoted me and what I said though, which had nothing to do with anything except my point, which is that most fans of blue bloods aren't going to have some prejudice against Purdue. You guys seem to feel they do based on the tenor of some of the posts here.

How is Nova not on this list?

Top 60 BPI wins:
Neutral win over BPI #17 Gonzaga
Neutral win over BPI #31 Tennessee
Away win over BPI #52 Temple

Losses:
None

#1 BPI, #1 Kenpom. And surely would have curb stomped Purdue if Purdue hadn't lost their first game in the Battle 4 Atlantis.

That resume has to knock one of Purdue or Texas A&M out of the top 5.

Just an oversight really. I dont hold a secret grudge to paint Nova in as bad of light as possible to prop other teams up.

This never happened.

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
Just an oversight really. I dont hold a secret grudge to paint Nova in as bad of light as possible to prop other teams up.

No one said you had a secret grudge against Nova. Your OP asked for teams that have top 5 resumes. I gave you one you missed.

Yes, it's true ... we must all wear white gloves when pondering thoughts on anything Purdue.

That said, Snu seems to have gone all "lil brudder" when it comes to
MattyDaGhostWhenMillerFallsShortAgain18 .

And imo, I think they both enjoy it.

When you step to me, you best come correct cause I have analytics and facts for days honey. Days I tell you.

I don't really care what any poster other than me says tbh, at least not about whatever point I am making. I don't even know the post you reference, though if it was one by tw I think he was probably having some fun. You quoted me and what I said though, which had nothing to do with anything except my point, which is that most fans of blue bloods aren't going to have some prejudice against Purdue. You guys seem to feel they do based on the tenor of some of the posts here.
It's a problem determining intent or tenor. My intent is not to be an injured party. Then again it probably isn't TWs intent to come off entitled.
Step? .. to you?
Down, maybe..

Step is a fake ass exercise.
Don't
Fvck
With
The
Kistek
giphy.gif

Which teams have the top 5 resumes so far?

Texas AnM
Top 60 BPI Wins:
Win over #60 Ok State
Neutral win over #43 Penn State
Neutral win over BPI #11 West Virginia

Losses:
Neutral vs Arizona

I wouldn't consider the A&M game a neutral game. It was billed as @Arizona. It was played in Phoenix.

ADVERTISEMENT