ADVERTISEMENT

Tomorrow, NIKE joins the cheating party.

So, my totally unthorough research shows it could really involve Duke.

Michael Avenatti’s hometown: Sacramento, CA
Marvin Bagley’s hometown: Sacramento, CA

AAU guy from Cali............ welp... UK is free and clear... no way in hell that guy has legit proof of any of our players....
Ole HRThetard kicked his dog when he put 2 and 2 together on that one.

You can see it in his posts, he wants UK to get in trouble so bad it hurts.

I bet if UK gets in trouble for something as small as having a coach too close to a player during non coaching days and has to serve a half hour of community service, he'll jack all over himself and collapse of a heart attack.

Wait, are UNC people really going with the "Well, even though we are one of the biggest Nike schools, they save the cheating for OTHER schools" line of reasoning?

Eh. Any top 100 school probably should be worried.

I thought Bagley was from Arizona. Lived in California for a stint?

That would explain then why I see Nike Phamily in Phoenix now. Looking at past EYBL roster, they listed Nike Phamily as being from CA. Marvin Bagley III still plays for Sacramento, which would mean Bagley, Jr. Likely has residence there as wel.

Could all be bullshit... but might not

An interesting note is a guy in our chat a few weeks ago kept saying something was going to pop that involved Duke. I just assumed the guy was trolling but i'm not entirely sure now.

Ole HRThetard kicked his dog when he put 2 and 2 together on that one.

You can see it in his posts, he wants UK to get in trouble so bad it hurts.

I bet if UK gets in trouble for something as small as having a coach too close to a player during non coaching days and has to serve a half hour of community service, he'll jack all over himself and collapse of a heart attack.

I havent looked yet but I guarantee you the UL scout board has been creaming in their pants ever since that tweet came out....... and its going to be hilarious when their dreams are smashed yet again.

Wait, are UNC people really going with the "Well, even though we are one of the biggest Nike schools, they save the cheating for OTHER schools" line of reasoning?

Eh. Any top 100 school probably should be worried.

I don’t think anyone thinks the potential isn’t there. I think UNC fans are pretty confident Roy isn’t involved because, you know, handlers have said you can’t deal players to him because they won’t pay. Something like that. I’m sure someone here can find the exact wording.

An interesting note is a guy in our chat a few weeks ago kept saying something was going to pop that involved Duke. I just assumed the guy was trolling but i'm not entirely sure now.
Dude on our premy board said his buddy mentioned this to him weeks ago. Said UK wasn't mentioned as far as he knew, but did mention Duke. No idea if true, but the poster isn't generally one to spew nonsense.

I havent looked yet but I guarantee you the UL scout board has been creaming in their pants ever since that tweet came out....... and its going to be hilarious when their dreams are smashed yet again.
There is one there, but it's pretty tame so far. They found out about the arrest and extortion about the same time we did.

Plus, there are only 5 people on that board, so that flame petered out pretty quick.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
My stance has remained the same since all of this started. Nervously intrigued.

I've been there since the start, too. As much as I would like to believe that Duke does it "the right way", the rational side of me has a hard time with that.

I dont know why.... there could be direct evidence and your alums will use every last bit of favors and influence to make it go away.

images

Simple. If Nike was concerned about the damaging info, which will come to light if involves criminality, then the act of pressing charges makes it much more likely info comes to surface. So, they must know the potential damages of that information, which evidently is not that high or they wouldn’t be working with feds.

I don’t think information comes to light in his trial. I don’t think it has any relevence imo.

LOL at UL and Iowa fans praying that UK is destroyed.......... HAHAHAHA ..... I might of been worried if this came out 5 years ago........... we havent been getting enough top 8 players the past 4 years for me to be worried.

Top 8 players. Really? You’re narrowing the gap to TOP 8 (EIGHT) players. LOL

Reactions: UL_1986
Biggest uproar nationally would be if something happened with Duke.
Biggest uproar on this board would be if something happened with Kentucky.

I'm honestly torn.
Probably Kansas is the most likely. Self will have a subpoena served and he will have to testify. Bad news for him and Kansas.

My guess is that the names that would come from this are Bagley, Zion, Cole Anthony, Bol Bol, D. Ayton, Little and Carey.

I also guess that there isnt any legit proof......just hearsay .

So only guys who did not go to your school?

Was Zion even a Nike guy?

OMG ... movie companies are going to start paying both of you to store film reels if you keep up this level of saltiness........ HAHAHA ........... keep dreaming ladies

Reporting tweets = Saltiness

Sounds like you are rustled to all get out over “nothing.”

Sorry that this whole ordeal is national news. If you don’t want to know about it and think it’s nothing, then get out of this thread and stop trying to be a terrible troll.

Reactions: UL_1986
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT