ADVERTISEMENT

Tomorrow is a big day for Kansas

Lol. It’s bullshit, all right. Your idea of “trashing” UK is asking for examples of how they were jobbed vs Indiana. Now go read a Rafters thread about KU.

You can't actually be oblivious to the KU hate on that board, right? When I checked a week or two ago, I counted six KU-bashing threads in the first two pages. Maybe you should remind them that "KU isn't that big of a deal." 🤣

Remind yourself too, while you're at it. It'll save you the trouble of breaking every negative news item within minutes. 😆
Couple things:

1) you're obsessed with everything UK, it's tough to watch.

2) KU is really not that important

3) I call Bullshit, I've never seen 4 threads about KU on RR. I'm sure you took a screenshot, so go ahead and post it.

• Haha
Reactions: JC for 3
KU got that sphincter tightness going on today..
Today is the IARPs last ruling before the NCAA puts and end to their debacle of their entire efforts.
Will they go out with a bang and rule against the Jayhawks on 5 Level 1 violations , or will they just pack it in and go home?

• Haha
Reactions: KisteK
While there are a lot of idiots over there, there are also a ton of good posters that post logically.

That pretty much describes every busy forum out there.

I'm sure you post over there, or at least read, but it is by far the most active home board there is.

During the season, thousands of people pass through that board daily. Most home boards don't get that much traffic in a year.

KU and Baylor just won titles, how many people post on those home boards? Do y'all even have a home board? We focus on RR all the time, what about KU's home board? Must be a bunch of angels out there.

Funny thing is, you're the KU version of a 'Raftard'. Isn't a Raftard just a huge homer? Well…

A few years ago I had a multi page thread over there arguing with people preseason that Kentucky would have beaten and All Big Ten team. It’s a clown show.

• Haha
Reactions: ExitFlagger
Seriously, I'm not kidding when I say I like KU. I like Self, he does great interviews and I like the style he plays.
The only issue I have is they have some real 'Raftards' in their fanbase. I guess we could call them 'Jaycock's'.
Their fans are more entertaining than their team.

Reactions: kyjeff1
So, fans making threats on social media, is worse than an actual player raping a coed? Worse than an active player assaulting someone? Are you kidding???

Again, I'm not sure why we're comparing the behavior of a bunch of fans to that of athletes. But since you asked...Is threatening someone's family worse than snapping a bra strap or smacking someone on the arm? Yeah, I'd say so. Worse than rape? Not unless they follow through with it.

Curious...why do you demand "proof" of every UK allegation while assuming that every KU allegation is true? I guess if you read it on Rafters, it's gotta be true, eh? The same people who continue to call Bragg a woman-beater even though it was the girl who was ultimately charged w/ battery. 😂

And we've been over this soooo many times. No institution has control over what ex players do once they graduate, or leave to go on with their lives. At that point, they're in a different environment, one that is not dictated, or created by the institution. You trying to act like ex UK players that committed crimes long after they graduated, is a hell of a reach. You’re making yourself look bad ever time you try to connect those dots.

Maybe don't deflect if you don't want to talk about something that you've been over soooo many times. It's hilarious how often you guys do exactly what you accuse others of doing.

No one really has control over what players do on campus either. And if you're the type of person who will wreck a girl's face, sodomize a 14 yr old, or stomp on a helpless homeless dude....it's safe to assume that you might not have been a choir boy during your time on campus either. Maybe some shit gets swept under the rug because you don't have a Kansas City Star putting you under the microscope? Nah, of course not.

Getting banned from Rupp a decade ago made me such a healthier fan.

I can't imagine what that cesspool was like during the pandemic lmao

Again, I'm not sure why we're comparing the behavior of a bunch of fans to that of athletes. But since you asked...Is threatening someone's family worse than snapping a bra strap or smacking someone on the arm? Yeah, I'd say so. Worse than rape? Not unless they follow through with it.

Curious...why do you demand "proof" of every UK allegation while assuming that every KU allegation is true? I guess if you read it on Rafters, it's gotta be true, eh? The same people who continue to call Bragg a woman-beater even though it was the girl who was ultimately charged w/ battery. 😂

Maybe don't deflect if you don't want to talk about something that you've been over soooo many times. It's hilarious how often you guys do exactly what you accuse others of doing.

No one really has control over what players do on campus either. And if you're the type of person who will wreck a girl's face, sodomize a 14 yr old, or stomp on a helpless homeless dude....it's safe to assume that you might not have been a choir boy during your time on campus either. Maybe some shit gets swept under the rug because you don't have a Kansas City Star putting you under the microscope? Nah, of course not.
28e5320b2b4f494fc66b09d88b324b18-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Couple things:

1) you're obsessed with everything UK, it's tough to watch.

Nope. Do I talk about them more than, say, UCLA? Yeah. Why? How many attention-starved UCLA fans do you see around here? You guys are the biggest attention whores in sports, yet you cry whenever you get attention. It's funny. I ignore a lot of UK content on this board, but it's pretty tough to ignore every other post.

2) KU is really not that important

KU isn't important in basketball? I see you're feeling extra Raftarded today. 😂

3) I call Bullshit, I've never seen 4 threads about KU on RR. I'm sure you took a screenshot, so go ahead and post it.

Never seen 4 threads about KU on RR? Guess you missed these:

Ho Hum another Jailhawk Charged with a major felony
Bill Self's Jailhawk AA team
The pride of Lawrence is at it again
Kansas infraction ruling expected Wednesday
Kansas program has discipline issues
Morris suspended from Kansas
Parrish leaves KU at #1 despite suspension of Morris
A look at the penalties KU could face
Kansas-Trilly
Kansas lands Flory Bidunga
Flagg cancels Kansas visit
Kansas playing in Puerto Rico

There's a dozen that have been posted in within the last month or so. Many in the last week or two. I'd hate to see how they treat teams that are important.😂

Should we compare the number of KU-related threads started by UK fans on this board to threads I've started about UK? I just looked at the list of threads I've created since joining this board and there isn't a single one. Zip. Zilch. You've surpassed me with this thread alone.

If you can't even admit that RR is ate up with KU, you're more delusional than I thought.😂

Pot....meet kettle.

Great example of how these BS narratives develop. That was a reference to what Jeff said to me in the other thread. I don't use terms like "hate boner." I was pointing out the hypocrisy of labeling me a hater for asking about the officiating in the UK/IU game, while creating threads like this and sprinting to pile on seconds after a rape allegation broke.

No answer to this question? I'm genuinely curious.

Why do you demand "proof" of every UK allegation while assuming that every KU allegation is true?

Higgins lied about all of it! Hagans was obviously flaunting somebody else's stacks! Anthony Davis and John Wall played at UK for free, but other top schools have to pay for benchwarmers!

Absolutely hilarious that you call anyone else a homer. 😂

Nope. Do I talk about them more than, say, UCLA? Yeah. Why? How many attention-starved UCLA fans do you see around here? You guys are the biggest attention whores in sports, yet you cry whenever you get attention. It's funny. I ignore a lot of UK content on this board, but it's pretty tough to ignore every other post.

Kansas-Trilly

There's a dozen that have been posted in within the last month or so. Many in the last week or two. I'd hate to see how they treat teams that are important.😂

Should we compare the number of KU-related threads started by UK fans on this board to threads I've started about UK? I just looked at the list of threads I've created since joining this board and there isn't a single one. Zip. Zilch. You've surpassed me with this thread alone.

If you can't even admit that RR is ate up with KU, you're more delusional than I thought.😂
KU is just the flavor of the day over there because of recent developments. UNC during the AfAm scandal or Duke when it came out about Zion's Durham home was just as bad.

Kansas-Trilly

So, I say "Kansas isn’t that important" and you reply with "Kansas isn’t important in basketball?… ."
See what you did there? You do this every time. Tell me you don't realize you do this. You're a ridiculous homer that can’t debate without lying.

So, you went and filtered RR and found those threads scattered through at least 5 pages, which is 200 threads. But also, most of those threads are about KU's transgeessions that came out at that time. The only thread on the main page is about today's ruling. Nice try, all you did was prove you're triggered by UK fans. Get over it.

You guys are the biggest attention whores in sports, yet you cry whenever you get attention.
This is such bullshit. UK fans can't say a damn thing on here without you coming along and starting shit. Truth is, you're the one that is attention seeking. You want KU to be so important and it pisses you off that UK is still more important, even though UK has sucked for 3 years. Shit man, even when I try to be respectful of KU, you attack me, you are the biggest homer on this board. You refuse to admit KU/Self does anything wrong, but everyone else is the problem in your eyes. Grow up man.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Great example of how these BS narratives develop. That was a reference to what Jeff said to me in the other thread. I don't use terms like "hate boner." I was pointing out the hypocrisy of labeling me a hater for asking about the officiating in the UK/IU game, while creating threads like this and sprinting to pile on seconds after a rape allegation broke.
Not a hater huh? You should review your posts. When is the last time you actually complimented another program?

Am I a KU hater?

No answer to this question? I'm genuinely curious.

Why do you demand "proof" of every UK allegation while assuming that every KU allegation is true?

Higgins lied about all of it! Hagans was obviously flaunting somebody else's stacks! Anthony Davis and John Wall played at UK for free, but other top schools have to pay for benchwarmers!

Absolutely hilarious that you call anyone else a homer. 😂
Triggered.

There are 40 threads on each page at RR, right now, there is 1 thread concerning KU and it's 8 threads down. The ONLY reason it's there, is because the infractions committee is ruling on KU's issues today. Go look for yourself. Here's the link to it, although, I bet you know right where it is.
Rupp Rafters - Basketball Forum | Kentucky Wildcats fan forums - CatsIllustrated

Get over yourself, KU isn’t that big of a deal.

Heck, you trash UK more that RR, as a whole, trashes KU and that’s no bullshit.
Sorry, I can't go to RR. I will be banned. It happens every time I post there.

They hate civil Kentucky fans.

KU is just the flavor of the day over there because of recent developments. UNC during the AfAm scandal or Duke when it came out about Zion's Durham home was just as bad.

It's not just a recent thing. There are multiple KU threads at pretty much any given time, going back a decade or more. Obviously I don't have an issue with people discussing a news item, but I think you know it goes way beyond that. The rage they have toward a team that isn't even in their conference is bizarre. Reading through that shit, it's not hard to imagine some of those people making crazy threats.

Phog.net, by comparison, has one Kentucky thread that gets bumped once or twice a month to laugh at something posted about KU on Rafters.

Last edited:
Reactions: jeffrospn
So, I say "Kansas isn’t that important" and you reply with "Kansas isn’t important in basketball?… ."
See what you did there? You do this every time. Tell me you don't realize you do this. You're a ridiculous homer that can’t debate without lying.

WTF did I lie about, weirdo? You weren't talking about Kansas basketball? What are we discussing? Wheat fields? The band Kansas? 😂

So, you went and filtered RR and found those threads scattered through at least 5 pages, which is 200 threads. But also, most of those threads are about KU's transgeessions that came out at that time. The only thread on the main page is about today's ruling. Nice try, all you did was prove you're triggered by UK fans. Get over it.

Nah, I proved that RR is ate up with KU. And you proved that you're the ultimate apologist, while accusing me of the same. And round we go...

This is such bullshit. UK fans can't say a damn thing on here without you coming along and starting shit. Truth is, you're the one that is attention seeking. You want KU to be so important and it pisses you off that UK is still more important, even though UK has sucked for 3 years. Shit man, even when I try to be respectful of KU, you attack me, you are the biggest homer on this board. You refuse to admit KU/Self does anything wrong, but everyone else is the problem in your eyes. Grow up man.

This reads like the rambling of an angry pre-teen and I'm the one who needs to grow up? 😂

What have I not admitted to? Meanwhile, you twist yourself into a pretzel to defend players flashing stacks of cash and death threats. Your lack of self-awareness is hilarious.

UK is more important than KU? According to whom? The clerk at the gas station in Lexington?

You're comparing a couple reasonable posts about a news item to a dozen long threads full of venom? You're helping to prove my point...
Sure thing, champ. I'm pretty sure that yet another point has eluded you. I see you here repeatedly bitching about RR. If you're a program that matters, other sites will have threads about you. I looked at exactly one other site and there it was. Take it as a compliment rather than bitch and whine about it here.

Looks like the early reports said no vacation of wins.....but now it looks like the 2017-2018 season officially didnt happen. Kinda crazy considering they cleared silvio like 3-4 different times and we sat him whenever they raised concern.

In a decision announced Wednesday, the NCAA’s Independent Accountability Review Process (IARP) led to a downgrade in the severity of the five Level I allegations against the program, ultimately judging this a Level II case. The Independent Resolution Panel gave Kansas a three-year probation, with no effect on the program’s postseason status. Head coach Bill Self, who was initially charged with a Level I violation and was suspended for four games last season, was instead charged with a Level III violation and no additional penalties. Assistant coach Kurtis Townsend, who was suspended four games last year as well, also had his charges reduced from Level I to a Level II and a Level III violation, with no additional penalties. Neither coach faces a show-cause order, which could have been applicable for Level I violations.

• Haha
Sure thing, champ. I'm pretty sure that yet another point has eluded you. I see you here repeatedly bitching about RR. If you're a program that matters, other sites will have threads about you. I looked at exactly one other site and there it was. Take it as a compliment rather than bitch and whine about it here.

Did you ever consider taking it as a compliment when somebody talks about UK instead of bitching and whining about it? Nooooo, of course not.

ADVERTISEMENT