ADVERTISEMENT

***Thursday NCAA Tournament Live Game Thread***

That was horrible charge call right there, but either way you can't do that. Buzz Williams just costed his team the game with a dumbas technical foul. Stupid hothead

Buffalo taking it to Zona, Sean Miller's season about to come to an end. Things may get interesting from here...

I'm sure Ayton is starting to wish he hadn't been greedy. Never would have been embarrassed by Buffalo if you had picked Kansas! lol

Buffalo is doing all the fundamental things right and they're doing them on a consistent basis.

I don't disagree but still don't understand why people aren't talking about why they didn't count the basket. He clearly released it before any contact.

I think that is why Buzz was so pissed and for that I don't blame him.

Really hope Buffalo doesn’t keep up this Cinderella magic. Zona didn’t play great. But Jesus Christ, they just couldn’t miss for most of the game, and played tough on the boards.

Tech got hosed on that charge though, for sure. Classic “bad call turning into a T” from that crew. Sad.

Never bought it? I literally haven’t hyped Simpson at all this season until his awesome big ten tournament where his was arguably
the best player over the week.

I didn’t watch the championship game. Haven’t been overly impressed other times I’ve seen him.

Alright, VT done, my personal middle finger to them on the one time I root for them they come up small.

On to Florida and Bonnies, Florida in control, has this parlayed with UK on two moneylines, feeling okay at the moment.

9th best offense in the nation. No chance though!

When Zona makes the final four, getthe **** off my board and dont ever infect us with your aids takes again.

Halfway through the season. Only an idiot with AIDS takes on the game would be patting himself on the back halfway through the season.

If Arizona doesn’t make the Final Four, what are the odds you create a new username because you wouldn’t be able to stay away? I think 100%.

1920px-Mercedes-Benz_Arocs_-_dump_truck_version_%281%29.JPG

Also random observation, is this the first time a power conference (Big East old and new included) did not have a single team advance to the round of 32?

Buffalo shooting vs Zona

FG: 34/62, 54.8%
3FG: 15/30, 50%
FT: 6/7, 85.7%

Ho-Lee shit.

Ummmm. You don't just beat a team by 21 luckily. Watch. Out. For. Buffalo.

I didn’t watch the championship game. Haven’t been overly impressed other times I’ve seen him.

Well he absolutely shut down the hottest player in the Big Ten. Edwards game into that game averaging like 28 points a game over the final 2 weeks and couldn’t do anything against Simpson. He held Watson Jr., Cassius Winston, and Carsen Edwards to a combined 11 of 38 (28.9%) shooting over a 3 day stretch.

Well he absolutely shut down the hottest player in the Big Ten. Edwards game into that game averaging like 28 points a game over the final 2 weeks and couldn’t do anything against Simpson.
Simpson definitely played very good defense but Carsen missed some looks he had been making consistently throughout the Big Ten season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT