ADVERTISEMENT

***Thursday NCAA Tournament Live Game Thread***

VT screwing my bet, thought for sure Buzz would break through with a tourney win this year, they are on their heels

Reactions: ThePhog08
The south, mid west and west are chalking the chalk, while the double digit seeds in the East are walking the walk.

Buffalo looks legit. Looking at their resume, all five of their non-conf losses were to tourney teams (including a 6 point loss to Cincinnati) and they went 15-3 in the MAC. They are a better team than I realized.

Reactions: KisteK and JimboBBN
Would be shocked if UA got off the mat st this point. The anxiety/stress/embarrassment phase of the major upset is settling in now, few teams can turn it back around from this point.

People picked Arizona to go to the Final 4 and they gonna get blown out first round. Up to ****ing 13. Arizona can't keep anyone out of the lane and they don't contest 3s. Should have known they were a product of the shitty Pac 12

People picked Arizona to go to the Final 4 and they gonna get blown out first round. Up to ****ing 13. Arizona can't keep anyone out of the lane and they don't contest 3s. Should have known they were a product of the shitty Pac 12

Their 70th ranked D ain’t getting it done

Arizona has never been that good, everyone just assumed because Ayton went crazy since the allegations he would carry them. Big men don’t backpack teams to titles. Arizona lacks elite guard play, and without it you can’t win this thing.

toast.gif

Arizona has never been that good, everyone just assumed because Ayton went crazy since the allegations he would carry them. Big men don’t backpack teams to titles. Arizona lacks elite guard play, and without it you can’t win this thing.

I don’t know. We made the title game with a big man and no elite guard play. Playing as a team is more important.

How do you call that block against Sexton from all the way across the court?

If that is a charge, and it probably was, that shot has to count doesn't it?

No I’ve just never bought your Simpson hype. He’s as elite as pj fleck.

Never bought it? I literally haven’t hyped Simpson at all this season until his awesome big ten tournament where his was arguably
the best player over the week.

ADVERTISEMENT